Cool Surprises, Broken Promises

A Thousand Reasons To Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cool Surprises, Broken Promises.


 

After all that, time passed, memories were pressed and in the middle of what it seemed to be a good day there was Wendy hiding behind of one of the pillars from the coffee shop. There was no need to hide, but that’s what she wanted, it was the best.

 

At the end, Wendy decided that it was better to go back to her dorm, she was going to see Seulgi there anyways. Without being noticed and with a normal but very slow walking she went back, thinking… thinking… and more thinking...was Wendy curious? maybe she was, but it was better to leave it there.

 

After some streets, some traffic lights and a lot of thinking. Wendy arrived at her dorm, she closed the door, dropped her bag and pair of keys above the little table who was made for two, took a look to the quiet room for a few seconds and then she throw herself to her own bed. She throw herself in a way that made her end to be looking at the ceiling. There she stayed for several minutes looking at the ceiling, until flashbacks of the previous events from the day started to appear in her mind.

 

Wendy was still surprised, that was something she wasn't expecting to see. But without trying to mind about it too much she took a deep breath and stayed there until finally she fell asleep.

 

(What a crazy day…)


 

---



 

The next morning. Wendy woke up because of some weird sounds. She opened one eye and took a look, there in front of her she saw her roommate doing something but she couldn't decipher what was the other one doing so early in the morning to be doing a lot of sound.

 

Wendy didn't mind it so much and went back to sleep. Well she tried to go back to sleep but the sound was persistent. It was so persistent that it got Wendy’s nerves, she wasn't in a very good mood since yesterday. Wendy didn’t knew Seulgi had arrived very late last night, since she had went to sleep early. Wendy only wanted to continue sleeping, but she knew that was not possible anymore.

 

The smaller one, sit up without standing up her bed and started looking to where Seulgi was and in not a very good mood she said “Seulgi, what are you doing?!”

 

“Oh wan! did i wake you up?” Seulgi said surprised and in a rush started to hide everything she had above the table, like if she didn't wanted Wendy to find out what she was doing.

 

“No! that’s why I’m still sleeping…” Wendy said in a very sarcastic tone and after proceeded to brush her own hair with her right hand.

 

“Really??? Are you really sleeping? Do you sleep talk?” Seulgi said with a surprised tone, like if she couldn’t believe what the other girl was saying, even thought that was not true and Wendy was just being sarcastic.

 

(Seriously Seulgi?) “.... of course no Seulgi! Anyways, what were you doing? Your sounds woke me up!” Wendy said. The smaller girl finally stood up from her bed, after she realised that going back to sleep was not an option.

 

Wendy took her pair of glasses who were beside on her own night table and afterwards followed to do her normal routine of stretching. In the meantime, the other girl thought of what to respond back.

 

1...2...3...4...5 seconds and nothing.

 

Wendy was still doing her morning stretching exercises “Seulgi…?”

 

“Ohhh well, Em… it was...it was (think!! c’mon seulgi!) A PROJECT! yes a project. A project that my plastic arts teacher let me to do!”

 

“Oh a project! (It’s okay then, I guess. I forgive you.)” Wendy stopped stretching and very curious she approached the older one who was still seated on the table.

 

“Let me see how is it going”

 

Seulgi froze for a second, she didn't knew what to do, showing Wendy what was “supposed” to be her plastic arts project was not an option because in reality, it wasn’t really a project. The thing in which Seulgi had been working very early in the morning was wendy’s birthday gift.

 

Wendy's birthday was approaching and even is she knew that the smaller girl didn't liked to celebrate her birthday since the incident, she felt the need to at least give her a present and to make a small party just for them, a type of special event. She wanted to surprise her and because it was a surprise she didn't had the intention to show her gift to her right now.

 

Seulgi took a look at her wrist watch “Oh look at the hour i need to go, I’m arriving late at work, see you soon wanwan!” Seulgi stood up, took her bag and went away, she went away so fast like if she was in a hurry. Seulgi wasn’t going to be late, but that was the perfect excuse.

 

“But… Okay….”  Wendy couldn’t say anything, in less than 3 seconds the monolid girl was gone and the sound of the door being shutten down was only left.



 

------



 

Last night Seulgi had arrived very late to the dorm. It was not normal on her but she had her own reasons, and buying things for Wendy’s surprise party was one of them. Well probably that was the main reason of her being that late. Seulgi took this chance to buy the stuff, since she didn't went with irene, like she was supposed to.

 

Earlier during the day she had promised irene to go to her apartment to help her with some problem she had with her computer, but before their shift was over irene rushed out of the store very rapidly after she got a phone call.

 

Irene didn’t say anything to Seulgi, the younger one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter