Bitter Sweeter

A Thousand Reasons To Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bitter Sweeter

 

The sun started to hide and wendy continued the road with a heavy heart, she had the plastic bag full of food in one hand and decided to listen to some music with her phone which she had in the other hand, she thought music could help her cease her thoughts, those unnecessary thoughts.

 

The road came to an end and she arrived the dorms area, she started to climb the stairs to reach her dorm but she stopped at the middle, she sitted down in the stairs, left the plastic bag aside and after a deep breath little tears started to fall down from her face, those feelings she had suppressed in a small part of her heart where there again, but this wasn't gonna last too long, not when seulgi was waiting for her and she had her own reasons to not remember everything that had happened in the past, it was in the past anyways, no need to remember, well… that’s what she thought.

 

Wendy cleaned up her face with her sleeve, waited a few minutes and then grabbed the plastic bag (nothing happened, right seung wan?...nothing) and wendy decided that it was better to not tell seulgi about the previous event, she does not wanted to mess up things again, not now that everything was fixed… a little fixed and going well.

 

She headed to the dorm and knocked the door 3 times *knock knock knock* “Ah! I have a key right” wendy remembered and started looking at her own bag but she don’t found it, she probably forgot it inside because of the sudden rush she had to do in the morning.

 

“Seul! Open the door….I bought some stuff you would like to eat” and after wendy said these magical words, seulgi opened the door, the monolid girl had just woken up from a nap, she was so tired after she cleaned the whole mess, seulgi is a heavy sleeper but food it’s what she likes more.

 

“Wan! Hello! Did you delivered your work in time?...” seulgi said while opening the door, but her mood totally changed after she saw the plastic bag “...OMG Food!” seulgi helped wendy with the bag and placed it above the table she had in the dorm, it was a small table, only for two people, but that was enough amount of space they needed since there were just two people living there.

 

“Yes! I thought I was about to throw up after all i had to run, it was insane, and then i had to use the teachers special printer... it was crazy, but it went well in the end”

 

“Oh wanwan I’m glad it went well, you looked so worried earlier in the morning”

 

“Yeah I really was… but anyways.. wow the dorm!”

 

“Well...as you can see I cleaned the room just like you said, i really wondered in doing it because you slammed the door at my face but...but I forgave you and did it, also I live here too so”

 

“Thank you so much seul! I know it was a mess, sorry but… but.. i know it is not a lot but i bought some stuff you would like, so we can eat dinner together...go take a look! I think I choose most of your favorite things but If I forgot something i will bought it for you next time” Wendy said while the monolid girl approached the table to start digging in in the plastic bag.

 

“Wan!! WOW You bought ramyeon! and pringles! ” seulgi said and before wendy could even notice the monolid girl gave her a big hug, a very big hug, maybe she was too excited that she bought her favorite foods, yeah it was probably that wendy thought.

 

"(Seulgi, what are you doing....come back to your senses) ... ah thank you wan!” seulgi said after she unwrapped her arms off the small girl.

 

The duo had dinner, talked a little of a lot of random things but not about what both of them wanted to say to each other, they thought that it was better to left that topic aside and go to sleep, they were to tired because of everything that happened that day and seulgi had to go to work tomorrow, so it was better to rest.

 


 

---

 


 

The next day seulgi woke up earlier because she had to work, seulgi works on a little coffee shop who is very close to the dorms area, she works there only on weekends so she can help her parents pay her own expenses, this day seulgi woke up in a very good mood, she is always happy because of her cheerful and overflowing charisma but today she felt extremely happy, maybe because she had a great time last night, she don’t knows.

 

After walking some blocks seulgi arrived at the coffee shop and greeted her co-worker with who she ended being friends with, her friend is also a student at the university of dane but she rarely sees her on the campus, so the only moments they could actually talk is at work.

 

“Kang Seul! Hello~” the small girl with the long brown hair cheerfully said she had a pair of specs, her hair in bun and the shop’s apron.

 

“Bae Irene! Hellow~”

 

“Ready for a long day at work? Huh?” said the small girl and handed the apron to seulgi so she could put it on.

 

“Ah thank you...Totally! let’s do our best today!”

 

“No problem, yeah we should!”

 

Seulgi and her friend Irene passed all the morning cleaning the coffee shop, they did some orders, it was rare that there weren’t so many clients even thought it was a saturday, the time passed and just like that the hour of lunch came, every time the hour of lunch comes seulgi & irene take turns because the coffee shop can’t be left alone but since it was like almost desertic they decided to go to the room at the back and eat until they heard the door sound again.

 

“It has been very calm, don’t you think seul?”

 

“Yeah, It’s very rare, I wonder why”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter