That Day (Part 2)

A Thousand Reasons To Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That Day (Part 2) - Look For Me Now, Hate Me Later

 

The night settled down and that meant seulgi should go on her way to pick up joy and wendy, that night she used a sleeveless black dress which she thought was perfect for the occasion, she took the keys of the black porsche her parents owned, went to the garage and started the engine (it’s going to be a good night!) that’s what she thought.

 

Seulgi reached joy’s house and parked her car outside, she stepped out, clicked the button to put the security on and went to knock joy’s door, she remembered that joy asked earlier for some of her help so she arrived a little earlier.

 

*knock knock knock*

 

……

 

*knock knock knock*

 

……..

 

*knock knock… “Sluggie!!! I’m sorry i had the music very loud I didn't heard you were here already, please come in” joy said while standing bare feet, she was using a very beautiful red dress.

 

“Ah.. no problem!” seulgi said while entering the parks’ house.

 

“I’m almost ready, let me put my heels on and pick my purse, I’ll be right back”

 

“Okay don’t worry we have time…” seulgi said while looking at the clock.

 

“Ah sooyoung-ah! where is your laptop? Let me see what can I do for you”

 

“Ah right! The laptop...em let me go for it (So how do I make a program stop working in 2 minutes... how intelligent sooyoung!)”

 

Joy left the room and went upstairs to get the laptop, but she needed to invent something because her laptop was in a great state, she just invented this to have a time to talk with seulgi in the car without wendy listening, she needed to clear her mind and answers were what she needed to make it.

 

(Okay… my heels are here, my purse is here, ah the laptop! what are you going to do sooyoung? What can I tell her? Think.. Think...)

 

“Oh.. minji & jiyoung, great!” Joy said and left the room after she hide her laptop between her clothes, like if it didn’t existed, joy thought on blaming her sisters, what a great idea no?, she went downstairs and told seulgi that one of her sisters took her laptop to work and that her had went to the house of one of their friends, which meant that the laptop was not in home.

 

“Ah seulgi I’m so sorry I made you come earlier for nothing, I should have told my sister to not take it”

 

“It’s fine sooyoung, i had nothing to do at home anyways, and we can arrive on time, so let’s be positive about this… ah and also I will help you later with your laptop, so don’t worry!”

 

“Oh well...thank you so much seulgi, really! After things being said... should we get going now?”

 

“Yeah, Let’s go! We still need to pick up wendy”

 

Seulgi and Joy stepped out of the parks’ house, they entered seulgi’s black porsche, they putted their seatbelts on and seulgi started the engine.

 

Wendy’s house wasn't very far from joy’s house so joy needed to make good use of the time and be strategic, they were a block away wendy’s house and joy started the conversation.

 

“Seulgi” Joy said without turning her head left to look the smaller girl.

 

“Yes Sooyoung?” Seulgi said while keeping her sight straight on the road.

 

“You like wendy, don’t you?” joy said very straightforward and in a very serious tone, after the last word was said the car suddenly stopped, there wasn’t traffic in that street so they were lucky  that they did not got caught in an accident because of seulgi’s fast response, seulgi decided to park the car because she felt the mood in the car was serious, this wasn’t a daily joke from joy.

 

“What did you said?!”

 

“You… like wendy, right?”

 

“What makes you think that?”

 

“Your expressions, your actions, your words, all are so different like they used to be”

 

“People changes joy…”

 

“Yeah! love changes people seulgi!”

 

“But why do you want to know? Why this so sudden question?”

 

“Just answer”

 

“You are joking right? This topic doesn’t makes sense, we are friends joy”

 

“So you love her”

 

“Sooyoung what’s wrong?!”

 

“Nothing, nothing... I already got the answer I needed... let’s go”

 

“What?... Answer for what?!”

 

“Just forget it, okay?”

 

*ring, ring, ring* seulgi’s phone started ringing in this exact moment, and the one calling her was no other than wendy, like if she knew they were talking about her.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Seulgi?”

 

“Wendy! Hey what’s up? I’m already one block away from your house” seulgi said while trying to compose her tone of voice.

 

“Oh i was calling you because of that haha i thought something happened to you or something since you weren’t arriving”

 

“Ah no I’m fine… I mean we are fine, I just had something to do before, and then I went for joy”

 

“Ah okay, then see you here?”

 

“Yeah I’m on my way”

 

“Thank you seul, bye”

 

“Bye!”

 

Seulgi hung up the call and the car stayed silent, joy had her eyes close like if she was sleeping but seulgi knew she wasn’t, seulgi wanted to know what just happened minutes ago, she wanted to ask joy about her sudden question and about the quickly change in mood but she couldn't touch that topic now, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter