Oneshot: Strawberries and Cigarettes (Eunbi line x SinRin x WonHa)

Fandom Gaydom's Story Dump

"Hwang Eunbi, I've got a crush on you!" Yerin says with pink tinted cheeks.

Eunbi takes the cigarette out of and blows out a cloud of smoke, "Sorry, I don't know you well enough, therefore, there are no feelings here." (a/n: Don't smoke, please!! It's very bad! No matter how attractive you might think it looks, lung cancer is not attractive!! I'm saying this just so you know that I am not promoting for anyone to smoke.)

Before Yerin could begin, Eunbi cuts her off, "Don't bother trying to be my friend or anything to make me like you. I have no interest in you and I will continue not to."

There was an awkward silence as Yerin frowned and thought about what had just happened. Eunbi continued to smoke as she watched Yerin. Yerin didn't cry but she was really upset. She didn't feel so heartbroken. She sighs and sits down on the ground with her legs crossed. She rubs her temples as thinks about what just happened. Yerin observes the younger girl. 

A classic chick magnet. Hwang Eunbi, 20, and she's always smoking. Her hair was black with blonde tips. She wore black always but currently, she wore a black sleeveless shirt with a leather jacket and black pants. She was known as a heartbreaker and cold but many claims that she is a really good person with the softest side. Her smile which was so charming but so rare. Yerin had seen her sometimes around the place. Every time Yerin would see Eunbi, she would see the soft side that those very few people claim exists. Eunbi would stop a lost kid from crying and help him find his mother. Then she would help an old lady cross the road and leave her umbrella, on a rainy day, to give shelter to the box of puppies around the corner.

"Ya know," Eunbi begins, "You're brave."

Yerin watches Eunbi blow out clouds of smoke with confusion, "What..?"

"I admire that you can say your feelings so confidently. You're really brave for it. I'm a complete stranger but you can still confront me and speak your mind. That's something I wish I had. To be able to speak my mind." Eunbi coughs and crushes her cigarette before throwing it on to the floor.

"I-is there someone you like too?" Yerin's eyes widen in shock.

"I don't know why you all find that so shocking." She crushes the cigarette with her foot, showing no mercy, "I'm human. It's not surprising for me to have feelings."

"Ah, sorry. I didn't mean for it come off like that," Yerin quickly apologizes.

Eunbi waves, "It's whatever."

"So...who is it?" Yerin smiles, tilting her head to the side.

"Eunbi." 

"Huh?" 

"Not me," Eunbi sighs and ruffles her hair, "Jung Eunbi."

"Y-your best friend?!" Yerin gulps, nervously.

Eunbi looks down at her hands, "Yeah." 

Yerin looks at Eunbi. She had a small smile as she played with her hands. Her heart skipped a beat seeing the younger girl's small smile.

"I've done a lot for her." Eunbi begins, looking up at Yerin, "I've always been so in love with her but I knew everything about her. Even how she was so in love with Kim Sojung. I always watched her from afar and did things so she would get what she wanted. Even Kim Sojung."

Yerin's eyes widen, "You're the reason they are together in the first place??"

"Yeah. I paid Sojung to switch classes with me and try to befriend Eunbi. It worked and in the end, Sojung also fell for Eunbi." Eunbi had a hurt smile on her face.

"But why?" Yerin askes softly.

"Because I fell in love with Eunbi and I didn't care what happened to me. I don't want her to be with me. I want her to be happy. Because with me, she could never be happy." Eunbi pulls out another cigarette from her back pocket.

There was silence as she lits her cigarette. Yerin speaks up.

"Do you believe in soulmates?" Yerin askes

She nods, "Yes."

"Do you believe that you and Eunbi could be soulmates?" Yerin askes.

Eunbi shakes her head with a small sigh, "Not in the slightest."

"Have you never thought about being with Eunbi? Like being something more than friends?" Yerin raises an eyebrow with Eunbi's previous answer.

"Not really. Why would I give myself false hope? We could never be more than friends. In her eyes, I've always been her best friend. I can't imagine her looking at me with any romantic feelings in her heart." Eunbi blows out the smoke.

"Anything is possible, you know." Yerin turns a bit pinkish as scratches her necks, "Even we could be soulmates..."

Eunbi was about to say something when the school bell rings. She grabs her leather jacket and holds it on her shoulder.

"Let's go. It's not safe for me to be here." Eunbi presses the cigarette to . 

"Huh?" Yerin tilts her head to the side, confused.

Eunbi sighs and grabs Yerin's hand, sending shivers down the older's back, "Let's go!"

Eunbi starts running off, dragging Yerin along with her. Yerin struggles running after Eunbi. Eunbi laughs at Yerin. The older girl's heart melts hearing the other's laugh. Her laugh was like music to her ears. The weird laugh that made her smile really widely.

They stop at Eunbi's motorbike. A smile playing on both of their faces.

Yerin takes a deep breath in, "Too much running!! Bad for Yerin!!"

Eunbi laughs again, "Oh, come on, you big baby." She playfully hits her shoulder. The older smirks.

"See?" Yerin smiles softly at Eunbi, "Anything is possible, Eunbi. Maybe it's time you should move on? I don't want to see you hurt anymore."

Eunbi's smile slowly fades out. She forces a fake smile on her face. The younger looks up at Yerin who was staring at Eunbi's hand which was still holding onto hers. She lets go with a quiet sorry.

"I can't." She sighs, "I love her so much. I know this is harder for you because..."

Yerin looks away, breaking their eye contact, "It doesn't matter. I've seen the you that she hasn't Eunbi."

"Yerin unnie..." Eunbi says softly, "I'm sorry but you're not her. I'm in love with your sister, not you."

Yerin's heart breaks, "I know..."

"I can only ever see you as an older sister..." Eunbi sighs as she presses her cigarette to . 

"I know..." Yerin wanted to cry but she couldn't.

Not only did she know the real Eunbi that her sister did not. She knew her sister better than Eunbi knew her. Yerin knew that no matter what, her sister and Eunbi were always meant to be. Jung Eunbi was just as in love with Hwang Eunbi as Hwang Eunbi was in love with her. But she thought the same thing.

"Do you believe in soulmates, Eunha-yah?" 

She nods her head as she bites into another strawberry, "Yes."

"Do you believe that you and Eunbi could be soulmates?"

She smiles a small smile, "Not in the slightest."

"Don't you think you two could be more than friends?"

"We could never be more than friends. In her eyes, I've always been her best friends. Like a younger sister that she needs to take care of. I can't imagine her looking at me with any romantic feelings in her heart, unnie." Her eyes get teary but she wipes it away and continues shoving strawberries in . 

"Anything is possible, Eunha~" Yerin sits down next to Eunha. Pulling her into a hug and stealing a strawberry. They both smile softly at each other.

"Please, Yerin unnie..." Eunbi begins, grabbing her hands, "Please forget about me. No matter how hard you try, Jung Eunbi will forever own my heart." 

Yerin didn't have hope but she couldn't help but will hurt by her words. Her sister could never understand how lucky she was. She couldn't let them hurt anymore. As if it was fate, Jung Eunbi steps out of the front doors of the school. She notices Yerin and Eunbi talking and with a confused smile, makes her way there. 

Yerin had to do something. Fast. Her body moved by itself. In a swift motion, she wrapped her arm around Eunbi's neck and pulled her into a kiss. She watched both Eunbi's eyes widen. She doesn't care if they hate her. As long as they both are happy. She closes her eyes and melts into the kiss. The taste of cigarettes made her heart skip a beat. The only time she will taste it. And the last time. 

"U-UNNIE!!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued? Hehe, we'll see. I'm glad I finally finished this. This used to be GFriend oneshots btw. But I changed it because why not? Anyway, thanks for reading. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. Hope you enjoyed.