2Eunbi Oneshot: Capsule Hotel

Fandom Gaydom's Story Dump

[Author's note: I decided to set this as a bit into the future where the group hasn't disbanded but everyone's doing solo activity and Sinb and Eunha are dating privately.]

"SinB~ I'm tired from walking~" I stop and turn to my slow girlfriend.

"Already?" She rests her head on my shoulder with a soft groan.

We were currently travelling in Vietnam. My Eunbi wanted to take me on a break because she said I was working too hard. I was having trouble finding the hotel that we booked in for but since she was already tired I had an idea.

"Let me carry you then." I wrap my arm around her and pick her up in bridal style, "Shall we go now?"

"E-eh..?" I smirk as her face turns bright red. She quickly covers her face with her hands.

I start walking again with her in my arms. After a few steps, I realised this was a bit too tiring for me. I think Eunbi realised too.

"If you're tired, how about a piggyback instead?" She smiles softly at me.

I nod and put her back on her feet. I switch my backpack to my stomach and kneel for her. Once she's on my back, I start looking for the hotel again. As I was looking around, Eunbi would softly hum time for the moon night.

I smile to myself at her cute hums. I, finally, spot the hotel but it seems my bunny fell asleep on my back.

I enter and place the bunny on one of the couches available for guest. It was late at night so I'm glad there were not many people. I check in and get our numbers. We were staying in a capsule hotel because Eunbi wanted to try it out and said that we won't be suspected at a capsule hotel. I return to the sofa and see Eunbi lazily rubbing her eye.

"Good morning, sunshine," I smirk and she smiles.

"It was a little nap, ma'am. Let's head to our capsules for actual sleep now, hm honey?" She stands up and slowly wraps her arms around my waist. 

I kiss her forehead then her cheek, "Sure then."

I grab the bags for us and head to our lockers. I place our bags into our lockers and then we head to the capsules, taking off our masks when arriving. 

"I have 366 and yours is 365. Right above mine is yours." I say, passing her her key. 

She smirks, "Funny, I'm usually top tho."

I feel my face become hot and I quickly enter my capsule, "Goodnight."

I hear her laughing from outside as I bury my face into my pillow. I sigh once I hear her enter her capsule and close the door. 

After about 15 minutes of trying to sleep, grab my phone and start scrolling through Instagram. I was messaging Yerin unnie who was sending me gay memes when I noticed Eunbi was also online.

sinbgfriendoffical: hi bunny

eunhagfriendoffical: Heyo, you also can't sleep?

sinbgfriendoffical: Nope

eunhagfriendoffical: come over

sinbgfriendoffical: what?

eunhagfriendoffical: my parents aren't home

sinbgfriendoffical: that's because we're in another country 

eunhagfriendoffical: I'll do it myself then

I hear a knock on my door. I open it and in comes the bunny. She closes the door and lays next to me in our close capsule. We cuddle automatically like our bodies were used to it. I kiss her forehead and she smiles.

"I love you Eunbi ah." I hold her closer to me.

"I love you too. I love you too." I find myself repeating it softly.

She pulls away slightly to smile at me. My heart melts and I find myself leaning into her. We share a kiss before we saying "I love you again". 

We talk about our day for a while hoping small talk will tire us out enough to fall asleep and it seemed to work. Eunbi falls asleep in my arms, snoring softly. I hold her close and close my eyes.

"I love you so much." Were my final words before I fell asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A soft and small 2eunbi oneshot uwu. Hope you guys like it even tho its short.