Ye Sisters/ UmRin Oneshots: Oh, Mrs Jung~! (feat. SinJu & WonHa)

Fandom Gaydom's Story Dump

"Oh, Mrs Jung~!" 

The blonde, makeup stylist turns around with a small smile, "Good morning, Miss Kim."

"Mrs Jung! I told you to call me Yewon!" The younger girl of the two pouts and crosses her arms, cutely.

Yerin lets out a laugh, "Yes, yes, Miss Yewon."

The black haired girl immediately breaks into a cute smile, "Yay!"

"Now, come on, Miss. You don't have all day. Let's get your make up done, shall we?" Yewon nods with a big grin, "Take a seat, Miss."

Yewon sits down as instructed by the older girl. As always, Yewon starts to ramble about her day and rant about everything. Yerin didn't mind. She loved hearing Yewon's sweet voice that was directly talking to her. She starts to remember when this all started.

"It's okay, Yerin. You can do this. Just calm down. Oh my God, did I pack everything? I have to check." It was almost her time to shine and show that she can and will be a great makeup artist for a celebrity. 

Just as she was checking over everything, someone bumps into her making all her stuff fall out. 

"My brushes! Can't you watch it?!" She turns around to see a girl bowing and apologizing a million times.

"'I'm so so so sorry! I was rushing and- I'm so sorry for being so clumsy and such an idiot." She bows again and Yerin quickly stands up straight as she realizes who it is.

"M-miss Kim Yewon..?" She curses mentally for stuttering, "It's alright. You don't have to apologize. It was my fault for checking everything in the last minute." 

"No, it's my fault. I'm sorry." Just then, someone calls out her name.

"Kim Yewon? Hurry we have to finish off with checking the rest of the stylists. Please hurry." 

"I'm coming!" She turns back to Yerin and bows once again, "I'm sorry. I'll take my leave now." 

As Yewon left, Yerin quickly snapped out of her daze and started packing away all her stuff. 

"Jung Yerin? Makeup Artist?" A voice called out to her.

"Ah, y-yes..." 

"Follow me. You are next."

~

Finally, it had ended and Yerin was sure she hadn't gotten the job. She wanted to cry. She kneeled down and buried her face in her palms. 

"uGhhh..." She groaned loudly.

"Mrs Jung?" She quickly stands up startled. 

"Y-yes!?" She turns around to see Kim Yewon standing behind her with a small smile, "O-oh, Miss Kim? W-what are you doing here?"

"Just taking a break. Just like you." She smiles softly and Yerin feels her ears burn up.

Yewon grins and squats down. Yerin sighed softly as she stared at Yewon. She's probably here to apologize again. Yerin hopes she wasn't. Their silence was soon cut.

"You did great, Mrs Jung." 

"Pardon?"

Yewon looks up with a soft, genuine smile, "You did great, Mrs Jung." She repeats.

"A-ah, really?" Yerin scratches her cheek, "I thought it wasn't very good..."

She lets out a big sigh, "I could've done better. But I was so stressed. I thought I'd mess up but I was so focused I messed up."

"I, too, think that you could do better." She looks at Yewon who was smiling, "That's why I requested you to be hired right away." She grins widely.

"H-huh...?" Yerin's eyes widened.

"But, shh. Don't tell anyone. This is between us only." She stands up, "See you soon, Mrs Jung!" 

"Mrs Jung!"

"Mrs Jung!"

"Mrs Jung!"

"Huh? What was that?" She snaps back to reality, "I'm sorry Yewonie. What were you saying?"

"I was talking about Eunbi and her tall girlfriend!" Yewon pouts which makes Yerin smile.

"Which Eunbi? They both have tall girlfriends." Yerin chuckles.

"My manager!! Jung Eunbi and her girlfriend, Kim Sojung!"

"Ohh, what about those two? I swear Eunbi clings onto Sojung like a kid with its childhood toy." Yewon giggles.

"She's like a panda!" Yewon says, making Yerin laugh.

"A very cute panda. A small one that I'd like to keep in my pocket." Yerin says but she notices Yewon go quietly. 

She stands in front of Yewon and goes to apply her lipstick but Yewon pulls away.

"Wae?" Yerin frowns slightly.

"I'm going to tell Sojung-nim that you want to steal her girlfriend and keep her in your pocket!" Yewon snickers.

Yerin gasps, playfully, "Nooo!! Don't tell her!!"

"Only if you keep me in your pocket instead of Eunbi-nim." Yerin raises an eyebrow.

"That's fine by me. You'll be nicer to have anyway." Yerin smiles as she applies Yewon's lipstick, "And there we go. All done."

"Thank you, Mrs Jung!!" Yewon rushes out the room but stops and blows Yerin a kiss before grinning and running out.

Yerin was immune to Yewon. Yewon would flirt with her all the time. Obviously, she must be flirting with everyone that means. Yewon was young so this was just some fun for her. Yerin would admit that everything about Yewon would make the butterflies in her stomach to fly. And when she flirts with her, her heart skips a beat. Yerin might have a small, very tiny, so small- okay so Yerin had a huge crush on a cutie pie called Kim Yewon. But this was work and she can't get feelings involved here.

She sighs, "Damn you, Kim Yewon! You, your cute face and your beautiful singing! Ugh!"

~

Yewon was waiting backstage and fixing her mic when someone calls out to her.

"Yewon!!" She turns around to see her friends who were also singers walk up to her, hand in hand.

"Hey, Yuna. Hey, Eunbi." She looks at their hands with a smile, "I thought Eunbi wasn't the type to enjoy 'couple things'."

Eunbi quickly let's go and tucks her hand into her pocket. Her cheeks burn red and she mumbles something.

"Haha, she'll do anything for me. Isn't that right, baby?" Yuna wraps her arm around Eunbi's waist and pulls her closer. Eunbi who hates affection suddenly becomes weak falls into her girlfriend's embrace.

"Yeah, whatever..." Eunbi mumbles. We smirk at her and she groans.

"SHUT UP! IM NOT WHIPPED! I JUST CAN'T SAY NO TO HER!" Eunbi groans and turns around and continues mumbling to herself.

"She's cute." Yuna slides her hand into Eunbi's.

"Hey, so did you hear?" Yuna turns her attention to Yewon.

"Huh? Hear what?" Yewon tilts her head slightly.

"Yerin's got the biggest crush on Jung Eunbi!!" Yuna whispers.

Yewon frowns immediately, "Are you stupid? Why would you think such a thing? Eunbi-nim is with Sojung-nim." 

"Woah, calm down, cupcake." Yuna leans back in surprise, "It's what I overheard. That's not the only thing. Yerin unnie is a real big player and chick magnet..!"

"I..." Yewon couldn't find any words to say. Yerin was definitely a chick magnet. She flirts a lot. With basically everyone but Yewon herself.

"You know how she arrived late and complained about headaches?" Yewon nodded, "She got real drunk night before and had a one-night stand."

Yewon was really pissed off but she doesn't know if it's true so she held her breath.

"I asked her," Eunbi turned around, "How many 'girls' she's dated. She laughed and said too many to count. I don't know if that was a joke or not..."

"Oh, is that so..." Yewon felt like crying but she had to stay strong in front of her friends.

"Yewon, it's almost your turn. We're gonna go to the bathroom. Good luck out there." I bow at them and they bow back.

Eunbi starts dragging Yuna down the hallway.

"Eunbi, we have to be quick, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever."

Yewon couldn't even force a smile. She had to know. She couldn't handle this anymore. She quickly walked back to Yerin. To her Mrs Jung.

The first thing she sees is Jung Yerin with another girl. 

"One second, there is something on your face." Yerin puts her hand up to the girl, "Can I?"

"Y-yeah..." The girl stutters. Yerin smiles and leans closer to the girl but was stopped by a shout.

"MRS JUNG!!" 

"Ah, Miss Yewo-?" She was cut off when Yewon pulled her into Yewon's dressing room.

"What's wrong, Yewonie?" Yerin says a little worried.

"Mrs Jung, I can't deal with this anymore. I need to know the truth." Yerin felt her heart start to beat out of her chest when she saw that Yewon didn't wear her smile like she always does.

"W-what?" Yerin barely squeaks.

"Are you a girl?" 

"I beG YOUR PARDON?" 

"Do you play with girls and only use them for their bodies and for you know stuff...?" Yewon looks at Yerin hopeful she would say no.

Yerin breaks into laughter, "Yewon, you can't be serious. I could never use anyone for their body only." She smiles softly at Yewon who breaks into a relieved smile.

"Really?" She nods and Yewon smiles happily, "I'm-I'm so glad...Mrs Jung.. I...Screw it." 

Before Yerin could even open , Yewon leans in and kisses her. Yerin's eyes widen but she relaxes and replies back to the kiss. It lasted a short time before Yewon broke away, shocked and happy with what she did.

"Mrs Jung, I am so in love with you." 

"Huh?" 

"You're so beautiful. Your eye smile, your sweet laugh and your beautiful personality. I love everything about you. Please, don't judge me for it. I fell for you and I can't stand knowing that you are in love with Jung Eunbi and I have no right to control you but-"

"Woah, woah, woah. Hold it. Who said I like Eunbi?" She scoffs, "She's my sister from another mother! I could never!"

"Then..." Yewon says softly, "Do you like someone else?"

"Yes."

'Oh... Who?"

"An adorable who goes by the name Kim Yewon. She's clumsy and doesn't have very good self-esteem. She's got a beautiful voice and her soft personality. I can't help but get butterflies just thinking about her sweet smile." Yerin caresses Yewon's cheek. Yewon's eyes widen and she smiles widely, "She also has 2 minutes until her performance starts."

"Oh damn it!" Yewon stops, "Does this make us lovers, Mrs Jung?"

"We'll decide that next Saturday. I'll text you the information later." Yerin winks at her and she smiles widely.

"See you, Mrs Jung!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stayed up way too late writing this. I had to write this. It was too cute and I know if I held it back, I wouldn't finish it later so here it is. I should be finishing school work but anyway. Hope you liked this YeSisters/UmRin content. I love UmRin so much!! But they are such an underrated ship, I hate it. Give them more love please @^@

Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.