Wonha Oneshot: I love you... Part 1

Fandom Gaydom's Story Dump

“Sowon!”

”What?” She said in a cold voice.

”I...”

.

.

.

”Why..?”

”Why what?”

”Why are you with Yerin? I thought you loved me...”

”I do.”

”Then why?”

She sighs, “You don’t understand, do you?”

”I-I...I do..”

”No. No, Eunha. You don’t.”

”I-“

”YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND! I LOVE YOU! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME TOO! I BELIEVED YOU! BUT-!” She starts crying but immediately stops to wipe her tears away.

”This has been going on for too long.” She sighs a heavy sigh.

”We both claim to love each other but we can’t be together. This is bad for both of us. We’re just hurting like this.”

”But- You’re not in love with Yerin...are you?”

”No.”

”So, Why are you with her..?”

”Because, I think it’s better to be with someone who loves you, even if you don’t love them. What I’m trying to say is; I’d rather be with Yerin than be with you.”

”Oh...okay...” She could feel her heart breaking with what the older girl said. But the older girl couldn’t care less. Her heart was already broken because of how much pain the younger girl has caused her. She felt too much false hope from her.

She sighs, and ruffles her hair, “Bye Eunha. It was nice while it lasted. Let’s stay friends.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This will have two parts to it. Anyway, this is my first ever third point of view story so I hope it's good. Blue is for Sowon and Black is for Eunha. Leave a comment to motivate me and I hope you enjoyed this because this is (somewhat) based of my life :)