SinJu Oneshot: They Don’t Know About Us

Fandom Gaydom's Story Dump

SinB’s POV
“Let’s get ice cream!” Eunha suggests to which other members agree to.

“Last one is a hetero-“ Sowon shouts but is pushed by Yerin.

“Move, I’m gay!” With that the place becomes empty, leaving only Yuju and me.

Slowly we move to each other’s side. Once our backs collided, we turned around. A smile on our faces as we lie down. Yuju’s head was on my arm and her arm rested on my stomach.

“This is nice.” Yuju breaks the silence after a while.

I turn to her with a smile, “Can you believe people ship us with Yerin?”

She laughs, “I mean, I can see why. You two are so close.”

“Same for you. The two of yous have kissed a million times.” I bit my lip and smile.

She sits up, “Are you jealous?”

I sit up with a shocked expression, “What? Me?? Jealous?” I scoff, “As if.”

She raises an eyebrow as if she’s not believing it. I bit my lip and sigh, “Yeah, I’m jealous.”

Yuju laughs as she lies down once again, “You know,it’s all accidental right?”

I bit my lip and frown, “Yeah but you’ve never kissed me.”

She looks at me with amusement, “I thought you hated getting kissed?”

“By the members, yeah but you’re my lover!” I shout and turn red seconds after.

Yuju sits up and laughs, “Aish~ what a bipolar girlfriend, I have~”

I turn redder as she continues to make fun of me, “B-be quiet, will you...?”

She giggles, “Sorry, Sorry. Here, let me make it up to you.” She stands up, “I’ll go get you some ice cream.”

Yuju was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. She squeals as she fall onto me. I groan before realising what position we’re both in. I turn bright red as she finally gets up and looks me in the eyes.

Yuju pouts, melting my heart, “SinB-yah~Why’d you do that?”

I bit my lip and turned away. I glanced at her saw her scanning my body before turning red too.

“Oh my girl, Si-SinB. I-I-‘m so-sorry...” She turns redder as she stutters. I face her again and giggle.

“Yuju...” I wrap my arm around her neck and bit my lip as I scan her face. My eyes stop at her lips. I stared but I didn’t lean in or anything; I just stared.

To my amusement, Yuju didn’t like that, “Ca-can you kiss me already?”

My eyes met hers again and I smirk, “Hmm? Maybe I don’t want to.”

She pouts,”SinB~~!”

I giggle but before I could reply with another teasing comment, she sealed my lips with hers. I tasted her cherry flavoured chapstick. I felt her move her head in the kiss, trying to make it deeper. I turned red and grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back.

She fluttered her eyes open, looking at me confused, “I-I’m sorry.”

She smiled at my words before kissing my cheek, “Was I going to fast?”

I turned away, “I-I just-I’m not really kisser...”

She raised an eyebrow,”My,my, that’s not good. We should practice and make you a better kisser.”

I turned red as she laughed. Then all of sudden, we heard the members voices in the hallway. Yuju quickly jumped off me and slide away from. She pulled her phone and acted like she was on it. I quickly turned to my side looking for something. I grabbed a towel and a water bottle. Yuju pulled me down next to her and held my hand behind our backs. I looked at and she smiled sweetly.

“They don’t know about us.”

I acted like I was wiping away my sweat as they all walk in. Yuju pretended to be on her phone and I acted like I was watching what she was doing on her phone.

“Here,” We look up to see Yerin holding two chocolate ice creams out to us,”You guys didn’t show up so I got the both of yous these. Don’t complain. I bought it with my money and this is the cheapest I could do.”

We smiled and took the ice creams. Yerin sits in the middle of the both of us,”Hope you enjoyed your alone time.”

The both of us choke on our ice creams as Yerin laughs, “Don’t worry, I’ve got your secret safe with me.”

As Yerin laughs, Yuju and I sneak a smile at each other.

“They don’t know about us...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long but here we go! I just needed to change something because it was way too short. It still is but this is the best I could do. Hope you enjoyed it ^^