Special Chapter! Sowon x Female Reader

Fandom Gaydom's Story Dump

Sojung x Female Reader

's POV

I am Korean singer. I’m very well known as well, not to brag. The society has no clue that I’m not straight but I go along with it. Recently, a certain tall leader has caught my attention. Whilst watching TV was when I heard it. I stan every girl group just saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“So, Sowon, who’s your celebrity crush? The one you are dying to even talk to?” The host says in a teasing tone.

The rest of the girls start to elbow and make fun of her. Her face turns bright red in the process.

I sip on my can of cold drink, “Cute.”

“Um...well...I’ve really wanted to befriend .” She blushes even than before and I almost spit out my drink.

The host and the rest of her group start to make fun of her. She doesn’t look up as her face was too red.

“Yeah, if you’re watching this, , Sowon Unnie really likes you. She has her home wallpaper as you.” SinB exposes her at which Sowon gets angry and smacks her.

“Yah! Don’t expose me! She might be watching and might find out!” Sowon says and everyone laughs. I feel my face turn red as well. I cover my face as I continue to watch the rest of the show.

“Sowon, is a very famous person. Do you really think you’ll get to befriend her?” The host askes her.

“Well, fate has its way. I believe anything is possible.” Sowon smiles at the host before turning to the camera.

, if you’re watching this. I hope we can be friends.” Sowon bows and smiles sweetly at the camera. I felt my heart skip a beat.

“Crap, she’s adorable.” I sip my drink again, “Too adorable.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The very next day, I had a show to attend to with other members from different groups. To my surprise, I met GFriend’s SinB there too. The show had ended and I was sipping on my coffee and getting ready to leave. I sat on a chair and scrolled through my phone’s twitter for the time being. I noticed many tags with Sowon and me.

“It’s already a ship..?” I whisper to myself.

“Um,excuse me, ?” I flinch at the sudden voice. I turn around to see a nervous SinB, “Sorry, to startle you. I ju-just wanted to say, I’m a really big fan of yours!”

She bows suddenly and hands me a notebook. My eyes widen before I chuckle at her. I place my coffee aside and grab her notebook purposely brushing our hands. She flinches and turns red.

“Well, what a coincidence,” She looks at me and I smile, “I’m a fan of GFriend too. So if I sign this for you, I would have to ask for something in return.”

She gulps nervously, “Wh-what?”

I sign the notebook and put my number at the bottom before handing it to her, “A selfie.”

She turns bright red and her face shows her clear shock but she nods, “O-Of course!”

I chuckle before bringing out my phone. I wrap an arm around SinB’s waist to pull her closer and take the picture. I look at the picture and notice SinB’s bright red face.

I grab my coffee and turn to her, “I wrote my number there. Don’t be afraid to message me. Also, tell Sowon I said hi.”I wink before leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was 8:30 and I was watching TV. I was eating my noodles when suddenly my phone went off. I wiped my greasy hands and grabbed my phone. It was a message from Sowon. I already received a message from SinB before, I guess she gave her my phone number. I smile as I open the message.

KimSojung: Hello! I am Kim Sojung from GFriend. I hope you don’t mind. I got your phone number from SinB, the girl you were working with before.

: Why would I mind that a pretty girl is talking to me?

There’s no response for a little while but I can see that she has seen it. I chuckle, “She must be taken back.”

KimSojung: Oh, please, if I’m pretty then you must be perfection.

I blush brightly at her text. I can’t believe she flirted back.

 : Naww, you’re too nice. Anyway, I heard you are very obsessed with me. Is this true?

KimSojung: No! I’m a fan of yours but I’m not obsessed or anything. I swear that wallpaper thing is not true!

: Aw, that’s a shame. I really like you. I’ve got you as my wallpaper. I thought maybe we could have something special 😔

KimSojung: ...
KimSojung: Are-are you being serious?

: Yes.Very. Serious.

There’s a long pause but I wait.

KimSojung: Then, would you like to meet up?

I smile to myself.

: Sure, why not?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat in the cafe, sipping on my coffee, waiting for Sowon to show up. I had no mask or glasses on. I just wore a hat to hide my face so if any of my fans show I wouldn’t really mind.

Suddenly someone pulls the chair back, “Sorry, I hope I didn’t keep you waiting.”

I look up with a smile, “Not at all.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most of the time was spent with us talking. I had found out that she watched almost every show I was in. I smile at her.

“You sure do like me, huh?” I place chin on top of my palm. She blushes and lowers her head.

“Uh-...I...” She goes quiet and fidgets with her mocha.

I was going to tell her I was joking but she stood up suddenly and walked over to me. She bent down to my height. Before I could realise what was going on, she pressed her lips against mine. My eyes widened. Her lips were so soft, I couldn’t help but melt into the kiss. I felt my arms start to wrap themselves around her neck. Her hand cups my check. I, then, suddenly realise what was happening and pull away from her.

I fell back into my chair, blushing brightly and covering my mouth, “Wh-what wa-was th-that..?”

Her eyes flutter open and it takes her a second before she turns red, “O-oh my...I’m so sorry. I got too confident...I...I really do like you, . More than a fan’s love. I lied on the TV show. All the members know the truth but no one else does. I’m in love with you. I don’t want to be your friend, I want to be yours.”

My eyes widen as she says that. I scan her face to see if she was joking but she was dead serious. Her face starts to show her disappointment. She stands up straight.

“Ah, I’m sorry. Since you kissed me back, I was hoping it was mutual.” She grabs her bag from her chair, “Don’t worry. I wouldn’t mention it ever again.”

She starts to walk but I suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her to me. She fell onto me and I fell on top of my chair. She wrapped her arm around my waist unconsciously. I blush heavily and so does she.

“I-I’m so- sorry, I don’t know what happened to me but I just grabbed your arm and pulled you back and now we’re in this awkward situation.” I start to rumble and she chuckles. I can’t help but blush even more at her pretty smile and how close her face was to mine.

I wrap my arm her neck and pull her in once again but this time, she was the one that was shocked. I broke the kiss and grinned at her.

“I like you too. Want to make it official, Sojung?” I my lips tempting her. She turns red and I smile. She nods shyly and I kiss her cheek, “Our little secret.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It’s been 6 months and Sowon and I are still dating. Our relationship is known by our managers and GFriend. We would always sneak over at each other’s places. Usually, I would go to GFriend’s dorm since I got to meet Sowon as well but sometimes when Sowon wants me alone, for reasons, we stay at my house.

Today, I was visiting Sowon and the rest of GFriend after their live had just finished. I waited off stage. As the live ended and they headed off stage, I saw Sowon’s eyes light up as she sees me. She runs off stage to me with her arms spread wide open. I smile and go to hug her when someone else gets there before me.

I frown, “Sowon? What the hell? Are you serious!? Ugh, I’m leaving!”

I ran out the room even after hearing Sowon’s loud shouts calling me. I stomped through the hallway where she finally caught up to me.

! Listen! It was just Wheein from Mamamoo! SinB told her to hug me to make you jealous! I swear I’m not cheating on you!” I turn around suddenly, startling her.

I narrow my eyes at her before I continue to walk away. I believed her but I wanted to as revenge. I walked out of the building with her following me.

I walked on to the street without any mask, glasses or cap to hide who I am. To my surprise, Sowon followed me even though she hadn’t gotten anything that covered her either.

I notice that a lot of fans started to gather around and take pictures of us. I decide that this was the time to cut the prank off. I turn around to Sowon.

“Hey, I thi-“ Sowon cups my cheek and kisses me passionately.

My eyes widen. Many gasps are heard. I try to push her away but she wraps her arm around me not letting me go. I gripped tightly onto shoulder trying to stop melting into the kiss but it didn’t work.

I wrap my arm around her neck and kissed her back. Finally, we broke away after the lack of air. We stared at each other. I blushed brightly and buried my face in her shoulder since I was shorter than her.

The crowd of fans erupt with cheers. Sowon holds my hand and we quickly ran away. We laugh loudly as the fans chase behind us.

“We’re screwed!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ughhhhhhhhhghgghhghghghghhg, I’m so disappointed. This was all I could update these weekends. I’m so sorry. I hope you liked it. Tell me if you want more just tell me which member and if it should be a female reader or male. I might even do GFriend x other groups but I don’t know.

There, I changed it up a bit so it's now your usernames :)