WonB OneShot: Emotionless Eunbi

Fandom Gaydom's Story Dump

Hwang Eunbi's POV

I have never felt emotions. The untouchable things people call feelings have never really appeared to me. Not until meet her. Kim Sojung.
A senior student in the same school as mine. As if her beauty wasn't enough to make my stomach do weird things. Her stunning smile made me feel as if
there was no one- nothing- around expect her and me. My friends, Kim Yewon(also her sister) and Jung Ye rin(Her classmate and close friend) know about
all this. Kim Yewon has been my friend is childhood. She's one of the few people who know about my...problem of not feeling. Jung Ye rin or Yerin
also knows about it. They don't express it but I can tell they feel pity for me. Another feeling, I cannot feel, even for myself. When I told them about
Kim Sojung, they were surprised. It was like seeing a blue moon. I never felt emotion even as I child I had not cried nor smiled. Yewon never really showed
me Sojung or anything. Yewon would talk about her but I never met her. Until this year when I was entering the school. My eyes settled on to her
. A tall, thin beauty. It was when I was first felt my heart "skip a beat" as all those romance novels say. 

I looked down and rubbed my chest where it had happened,"Here."

"You felt it in your heart?" Yewon asked and Yerin noted down.
"Oumji, I don't know..I might be right." Yerin bits the tip of her pen.
"Something like such couldn't possibly fix one of the biggest problems someone has had in their life! This is a medical problem not psychological."
Yewon bites her lip from expressing any further anger. Yerin looks down.
"Why are you yelling, Yewon? Yerin, what do you mean you might be right? Is there something the two of you have not being telling me?" I continuously 
switched my gaze from Yewon to Yerin.
"Si-SinB...I suspect you've fallen for Sojung," Yerin kneels in front of me with a smile, "I believe in soulmates. Yours has been here this whole time
. I think you can feel and learn to feel from her. What do you say?"
"Okay."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright so introduce yourselves." Yewon says with a nervous smile whilst Yerin was holding her clipboard in her hand, ready for everything.
"Um, Okay." Sojung turned to me, her hands rested on her knees, "Quick question, why did you have the both of us sit on these chairs whilst facing 
each other?"
"Question later.Answers now." Yerin barked.
"Would you like me to go first?" I asked and she turned to me. As our eyes made contact, I felt my heart speed up.
Sojung sighs and rubs the back of her head,"Yeah, please. It'd be nice if you explain what's going on." 
I nod,"I am Hwang Eunbi. Your sister's childhood friend. As you know, I have a problem that makes me feel no emotion.For most of my life, I have not
felt anything. Not until I saw you. I'm not sure if you saw me too but on August 2nd, I saw you entering school. It was when I saw you smile that my
heart felt weird. Something I had never felt before. Once I told Yerin and Yewon, Yerin suggested it was fate and I might be able to learn emotions
being with you. So, I request your help." I bow to her.
"Ah, don't bow! It's fine. Well, I'm Kim Sojung, a senior student. Your childhood friend's sister. I'll be glad to help. I've been waiting for my
soulmate too after all." Sojung smiles. I feel it again. My heart skips a beat.
I put my hand on my chest,"I feel it again. It feels weird and unnatural. I....don't hate it."
"Tell me more!" Yerin scribbles everything I describe to her. As I did so, I didn't take my eyes off her. Her being Sojung. 
Sojung watched me with a concerned face. When she realized I was watching her too, her face turned bitter and she turned away.

"Alright, I've got everything done and described," Yerin says to Yewon who smiles and nods.

"Great, Unnie can you do us the favor now?" Yewon looks at Sojung who nods.

Sojung gets up from her chair and dusts herself off. She walks over to me with a smile. Every step she took increased my heartbeat. Sojung placed her hand top of mine before gripping it and pulling me up from the chair. My heart starts to pound really hard as she continues to hold my hand with her beautiful smile. I push her away and pull my hands back. Her warm hands still felt like they were there. My eyes widened and my face warmed up. I placed my hands on my cheeks and looked at her with my wide eyes.

"Shock. Tick." Yewon rubbed her chin with a smirk, "Or maybe bashful? Overwhelmed? Her face's face is red and her eyes are wide. She pulled away. So it might be overwhelmed with shock. Quick check her heartbeat." 

Yerin runs over to me and checks my heartbeat. I feel my breathing become heavy. I took deep breaths to calm myself. I glanced over to Sojung and saw her looking down at her hands whilst biting her lip. Yerin had finished checking my heartbeat and went back to Yewon. Whilst they chatted, I went over to Sojung. I looked up at her. I placed my hands on her upper arms.

"I'm sorry for pushing you. It must've hurt you. I hope you can forgive me. I haven't felt these before so I don't know how to react. I just distance myself from others and try to make it stop." I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her to show I meant my sorry.

I heard her heart beat fast like mine. I heard her let out a chuckle before wrapping her arms around me too. Her laugh made my heart race. Then, her warmth made me feel like I was in a comfortable place. Her arms covered me like they would protect me from any and every danger. I didn't want to leave her arms but I let go and she did too. I pulled away and looked up at her.

I put my hand on my chest, "Your heart is like mine. It beats very fast when I hug you. What is this feeling?"

"For Sojung it must've been surprise. For the sudden action. Whilst you, showed affection," Yewon bit her lip, "I think Yerin's right. You're in love with Kim Sojung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There we go, I added Sojung into your contacts. I want you two to talk but remember to tell me how you are feeling. Okay?" Yerin hands me my phone back.

"Why don't you just stay over at my house to watch over me and see how act? I'm sure mother won't mind."I suggest to Yerin.

Yerin smirks, "I have a better idea. Pack your things. I'll pick you up soon."

"Wait, why?" I stop her.

"We're sleeping over at Yewon's house."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you guys. At least give me a warning." Yewon stood at the door looking at us with her fist clenched.

"Nice PJs, Umji. Don't mind us,"Yerin pushes through Yewon and walks into the house," Good evening, Mrs. Kim! You look lovely as always!" 

Yewon sighs, "Come on, SinB. I'll help you out."

Yewon goes to grab my bags but someone else grabs them out my hand before her, "No need, lil sis. I'll help her out. You go control Yerin. I'll help this cutie out."

Sojung winks at me making my heart speed up again. I placed my free hand on my chest and Yewon looks at Sojung with disgust.

"I can't believe this. I always have to deal with the harder problems," Yewon mumbles things as she heads to the kitchen where Yerin was, "YOU CAN'T ALWAYS PUSH YOUR PROBLEMS TO ME!"

"Yeah, yeah!" Sojung turns to me, "What are you doing outside? Come inside already."

I couldn't help but just stare at her smile. I was trapped by her smile that I couldn't move my body. It was stuck. Every second I stared at her smile, my heart speed up.

"Aish, are you just gonna stare at me- come in!" Sojung grabs my free hand pulling me into the house. The warmth of her hand I had felt before was there again but I didn't push her away like last time. I let her hand hold mine. I let the warmth of her hands spread to mine, "Yah! Your hands are so cold." She pulls her hands away. 

I stare at my hand as she closes the door and picks up bag. As I stare it, I watch her hand come in and grab mine. Sojung holds my hand and places both our hands into her pockets. I look up at her and she smiles again but it was softer and warmer than her other ones. I try to pull my hand away but she holds onto my hand firmly.

"Don't pull away from me. I'm warming you up," She frowns and I look away as I feel my face warm up or turn red, "Come on, I'll take you to your room."

I follow-well she actually pulls me to upstairs to Yewon's room. She puts my bag down not letting go of my hand the whole time.

"I don't think room is big enough for the three of yous," Sojung turns to me with her bright smile and holds my hands to her face, "How about you sleep in my room with-"

"No, I don't think so," Yewon cuts off Sojung dragging Yerin behind her. Yewon pushes Yerin to Sojung and pulls me to her, "The unnies can stay together. I don't want anything happening so SinB will be staying with me. Farewell." 

With that, Yewon grabs my bag and pulls me into her room. Yewon closes the door on Sojung and Yerin.

"Aish!" We heard muffle shout as Yewon looked the door.

"I'm so sorry, SinB. I don't want Sojung, my own sister, to be with you. It's hard to say. I don't think, I'm allowed to say." Yewon sits on her bed and grabs a plushie on her bed.

 I sit next to her, "Why do you not like the idea of me being with Sojung, Yewon? Do you believe that I don't deserve Sojung?"

"No, not at all. You two look really cute together. I just...Sojung is really popular. She's a heartbreaker. She's got her own fan club and a crazy girl that doesn't let anyone near Sojung. You being close with Sojung will make you learn emotions, I don't want you to learn. I don't want my best friend to be hurt by someone like my sister. Sojung doesn't even realize that people get hurt because of her. She's naturally good but it's dangerous. It's been like this since the start." Yewon then quickly covers to prevent her from revealing anything else.

"What do you mean, from the start?" Yewon bites her lip before sighing.

"I'm sorry for keeping this from you but...Yerin doesn't know either. You've met with Sojung before as a child. She saved you from drowning. When you awoke you told us about you feeling the same feelings you felt when you saw Sojung smile. The doctor told us that Sojung can bring you to feel. I refused to it. I pushed her away from you every time. I never invited you to my house for the reason that you would meet her. I knew that if I gave it time you would forget you ever felt." Yewon looks at me with a sad smile.

"Why did you push Sojung away from me? I could've been able to feel from way before. I could've been able to feel emotions if you didn't push her away from me." I  placed my hand on her shoulder as tears started to form in her eyes.

"I was fine with the idea of you being with Sojung. Not until you started to get bullied by her number one stalker. Jung Eunbi. She didn't want you to take her Sojung away from you. Til this day, she still doesn't. She'll stop you again. I-"

Ring Ring

My phone started to ring. I picked up the call and put it on speaker.

"Ah, hello? SinB, it's me, Yerin. I heard everything. About Eunbi. I want to say something. Let me in." The call cuts off. I nod at Yewon.

Yewon opens the door for Yerin who sits on the floor instead of the bed, "I can change her. Jung Eunbi, I mean. I know her. I really like her. I can make her fall for me. That way, she won't bother you, SinB."

I nod, “I trust you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’ll see you tomorrow, alright?” Yerin holds my shoulder. 

I nod,”Okay.”

With that, Yerin heads off. I turned around to leave but bumped into someone. My forehead hit them and I felt my heart beat faster.

“Oh, Eunbi! Sorry,” I look up to see a smiling face, “I hope that didn’t hurt.”

I felt her hand on my shoulder and then another hand, gently rubbing my forehead. My heartbeat fastens.

“So-Sojung...” I held her arm down from my forehead. Her smile widens as I said her name.

“Yes?” She placed both her hands on my shoulder. I felt my face become warm.

“I....” I opened my mouth but no words came out. Her beautiful smile had me captured which only made my heart beat faster. I shook my head as I moved her arms, “Sorry, I need to head home.”

I start to walk away, instantly regretting it, “I know. I’m coming with you.”

I stop and turn around to face her. My eyes widened and my heart beat felt like it just stopped.

Shock.

“Wh-why?” I stuttered and took steps back as she stepped towards me.

“Do you not want me to tag along?” Her smile turns into a smirk. I felt my back hit a wall. Sojung placed her hands next to my head. I felt my heart beat really fast as I didn’t know what to do. Her face slowly came closer and closer to me. I felt short on air as she got closer. She stopped when her face was close enough. Her eyes peered into mine. 

“Well?” Her warm breath hit my face and I become red.

“I-I..” I gulped down hard and without thinking, my arms wrapped themselves around her neck and pulled her down to me. Her lips crashed into mine. I felt my heart completely stop for a second before melting into the kiss. Her soft pink lips were pressed against mine. I felt her hands crawl up to my back as she returned the kiss. I felt her turn her head as she continued to kiss me. Then, all of a sudden, there was a loud thud. Sojung and I broke the kiss to see Yewon with another girl. Yewon’s eyes were widened and she covered with her hand. The girl with her was full of anger. 

“Eun-Eunha!” Sojung’s eyes widened as the other girl ran off. Yewon stares at us before gathering her stuff and running after the girl.

As soon as the two left, Sojung let out a heavy sigh.

Guilt.

I placed a hand on Sojung’s arm, “I-I’m sorry, Sojung.” I look down, “I didn’t know you already had a gi-girlfriend.”

“I don’t.” I looked up at her. As our eyes made contact, she smiled a little, “She’s my ex. She’s a friend now but she gets very jealous easily. And I mean, really jealous. She still loves me. So much that she will hurt another with the same feelings as her or if I love another.”

“O-oh...” I look down but I see her feet step closer to me. 

I felt her hands cup my cheeks. She makes me look up at her, “She’s not my girlfriend but I’m in love with another.”

I felt my heart die a little, “O-oh? Re-really? Who?” I say avoiding her eyes.

“Her name’s Hwang Eunbi.” My eyes widened as I look at her laugh. My heart fluttered at her sweet laughter. 

“Re-really?!” She looks at me with wide eyes before breaking into another smile.

“Eunbi! You’re smiling!” She squeezed my cheeks before letting go and showing my face in a mirror. 

I looked my face. My lips were curved up with my cheeks tinted red. I couldn’t help myself. I was...happy.

“You’re so cute when you smile~” I felt myself become more embarrassed as Sojung put her mirror away. She stared at me with a smile but I couldn’t keep the eye contact with her. I heard her chuckle before she pressed her body to mine which was pressed against the wall. One of her arms were wrapped around my waist whilst the other cupped my cheek. She leaned in close and I shut my eyes close tightly. She stopped until our lips were an inch away.

“Can I?” Her breath hits my face and I nod fiercely which earns a chuckle from her.

She closes the gap between us. Our kiss this time was slower and more passionate than the last one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you sure, SinB?” Yerin and Umji stood in front of me. 

I nod,”I’ll be fine.”

I see them glance at each other before turning back at me and nodding, “Alright then, bye.” 

I head home alone. The two were worried that Eunha will show up and annoy me. I didn’t want to worry them so. I headed home alone as usual. I walked through the empty street. And of course, all good thing has to end. I bumped into the one, they were worried about.

“Ah, sorry,” I say and quickly walk away.

I bump into someone and fall to the ground, “You thought you could just leave?”

I quickly try to get up and leave but the guy in front of me; pushes me down. I groan as I felt my hands and knees hit the rough ground. I look around to see more guys surrounding me with her in the center. 

Fear.

Eunha walks up to me with an evil smirk. I look up at her and she kneels down to my height. She smiles at me and I feel the fear inside of me die out. She raises her hand and runs her index finger across my cheek, slowly.

“So, you’re the one Sojung Unnie is in love with?” Her finger makes it’s way down under my chin. I gulp and her expression changes to a deadly one, “I can’t allow that.”

She roughly grabs my chin and digs her nails into the sides of my chin, “I. Will. Never. Allow. It. She’s mine. And only. Mine.”

She pushes my face, “I’ll give you a chance to answer it now.”

I lift myself up slowly as she stands up, “Never talk to Sojung or die.”

My eyes widened as she grins but it disappears almost immediately, "Choose. NOW!"

I felt myself tremble and I see her snap her fingers. One of the guys walks up to me and kicks me in the stomach. I fall to the ground. I hear Eunha laugh.

"That was funny!" Suddenly, she stops laughing and with a firm voice continues, "More. 

The guy nods before kicking me once again. I groan as he continuously kicks me. Eunha laughs loudly. Then, the guy stops and I spit out blood. 

Eunha stops laughing, "Why did you stop? Did I say you could? BEAT HER UP!"

The guy looks at me and lifts his leg up hesitantly. I shut my eyes tightly and hold my stomach, getting ready for his next attack. I wait and open an eye to see him just staring at me.

"I..." He's rough voice speaks, "I can't do this. What am I doing?"

He turns around which shocks Eunha, "I might be in love with you but hurting another is never right."

He rips off his red bandana and throws to the floor, "Live well. In hell. He waves to the other boys, "We're leaving, boys. "

Eunha frowns and tries to stop them, "Wait! Namjoon! What happened to your love for me?!"

"It died. Just like how reputation is going tomorrow. Dead." Without a further word, they place empties out.

"AHH!!!" Eunha groans loudly before looking at me, her eyes filled with rage, "You! This is all your fault!" She kicks my face.

I place a hand on my nose and see that it's bleeding. She grabs me by my hair and pulls me up. I groan loudly and grab her wrist weakily. Her evil smirk comes back.

"You have ruined my life. First, you took my Sojung from me and now my reputation will be ruined because of you!" She tugs my hair and I shriek, "You'll pay for this!"

I feel her tug my hair for a brief second before she lets go completely, "Y-Yerin?"

I fall back as I see Yerin tackle Eunha into a hug, "Eunha, stop this right now."

I see Eunha go from shocked to anger once again; she tries to break away from Yerin's hug, "Let go of me! I need to teach this brat a lesson."

Yerin tightens her hug, "Eunha. You will stop this." 

"Huh?! Are you seriously telling me what to d-?" Yerin cuts her off by sealing their lips together.

I see Eunha become shocked before melting into the kiss and wrapping her arm around Yerin's neck. I felt someone place my hand on their shoulder. I look over to see Yewon. I try my best to get up as I didn't want to give too much trouble to Yewon.

"Ye-Yewo-" She places her index finger on her lip as she drags me away. A smile fills into her face. I smile back, shocking her, "Tha-thank you, Umji."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"EUNBI!

I ignore the continuous shouting of my name. I continue to walk through the pain and wipe away the tears as I finally reach my destination. A high hill that is surrounded by fences to prevent people from falling.

"Eunbi! Please!" I turn around sharply, startling her. 

"What do you want?! Go away! I want to die!" I face away and I hear sigh softly.

"Eunbi, I love you please, at least tell me why?" Sojung steps towards me softly.

I glance over my shoulder before turning around fully, "Because I got what I wished for! Emotions. I hate it. I rather just not feel anything at all than try to stay with you with all these emotions! They're terrible! All I get is pain from it!" I feel tears roll down my cheek.

"Eunbi," She steps closer to me and I wipe away tears, "You haven't seen the positives."

"What positives are there?!" I say sharply and look up to see her standing right in front of me. I step back but she continues to keep our space the same. 

"The feeling of your heart fluttering, the feeling of kissing the other, the feeling of being in love for the first time." My eyes widen as she starts to closes the gap between our faces, "And of course, the feeling of being loved back." She presses her body onto mine but we both fall backwards and over the small fence. She doesn't break the kiss as she holds me close and protects me from the horror. 

Thud!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HEY THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY FOR THE HUUUUUUUGE DELAY AND THE SIZE THING, I FINALLY FINISHED! I made this one sad because YeJu and Smols line were happy and cute. Anyway, sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.