Doubts

No way out

Jongin and Kyungsoo invited the men to their wedding. Almost all employees went including Kheyo and Yixing. Jongdae and his team decided to cover the wedding as they’ll include some clips in their project. 

The wedding was serene yet impactful. Almost everyone cried because of how lovely the couple was. 

“Honey, I hope we can get to experience something like this soon” Yixing held Jongdae’s hand. 

Jongdae blushed. Sure they were discussing marriage and future plans. But the time has not come yet. Of course it will be soon, and he’ll gladly marry Yixing when the right time comes. 

While they were settled at the reception area, a pretty, familiar face approached Minseok. 

“Sajang-nim, good to see you here” the lady spoke. 

“Oh Jennie-yah, hello. So are you also covering the wedding?” Minseok asked. 

“Ah, yes Mr Kim. The couple is so lovely, right?” She claimed. 

“Yes. And I’m glad both finally decided to get married. They’re just too adorable”. 

Jennie paused and turned to the person who just came back from the bathroom. 

“Baekhyun oppa? Baekhyun ahhh!!! Oh my God! Is that really you?” She excitedly squeaked.

Kheyo’s heart started to beat fast. “No, no this isn’t happening.” He whispered.

“You two know each other? And Baekhyun???? Why is she calling you Baekhyun?” Minseok confusedly asked. 

Kheyo didn’t answer. 

“Yes, he was a sunbae during high school. We were in the same drama club and I’m just glad to see him again”. Jennie explained. 

“Hey Kheyo, is Baekhyun your real name?” Minseok continued. 

Jennie’s eyes wandered between the two. Baekhyun looked like he was caught stealing while Minseok sounded like a concerned parent asking a child who the hell stole his candy. 

“Ah. Hh. Yes. I just prefer Kheyo now though as I got used to this nickname while on college” He defended. 

“Fair enough”. Jennie spoke. 

“Ah, Min, please excuse us while I catch up with my old friend”. He then grabbed Jennie outside. 

Minseok just lets out a pout and looked for his friends. Sehun waved his hand and directed him to the table where the rest are sitting. 

“The hell Nini, why are you here?” Baekhyun asked. 

“Why do you look so surprised though? I work in a magazine company and we’re getting a glimpse of the wedding of the year. And, how do you know my Minseok?” 

“My Minseok? Excuse you. He’s My Minseok”. He cleared. 

Jennie acted a bit surprise but accepted that Baekhyun is dating Minseok by the way he uttered those words. 

“Ahhh. So you two are dating” Ok Baek, you won this time”. She sighed. 

“Uhm, getting there??! So I think you gotta back off, right?” He lets out a small laugh.

Baekhyun didn’t want to tell Jennie the truth. But he’s loving the idea of him and Minseok dating. His cheeks turned pink. 

“Aish. Stop fluttering. I accept my defeat.” She continued. 

Both laughed out loud and exchange conversations. 

 

Minseok’s mind suddenly sailed towards Kheyo. The man’s name is actually Baekhyun. He repeated. The name sounded familiar but he wasn’t so sure where he’s heard it from. Shall I get suspicious about this guy? His thoughts breezed out like a strong wind covering his face.

 

“Hmm. It’s only a name though. Besides, he might got really used to Kheyo all this time. He’s a nice guy after all no matter what his name is. I guess that’s what matters.” Jongdae spilled after Minseok shared the story. 

Minseok just shrugged and decided to focus on the couple. 

Jennie already left the venue with her crew and Baekhyun went back inside. 

 

His eyes met Minseok and he decided to speak. 

“Ah, Min. I’m sorry. I didn’t intend to hide my birth name”.

”Oh, no big deal. Hmmm. Would it be fine if I call you Baekhyun though? It feels personal to me” Minseok was looking at Baekhyun’s eyes. 

“Ahhhhhh... okay.. sure”. Baekhyun agreed. 

The idea of dating Minseok didn’t leave Baekhyun’s mind. He felt so giddy thinking about kissing the man’s lips, tugging him towards his body, cuddling with him and sharing the same bed (what). 

 

“No no no. What am I doing? This isn’t right. Focus, Baekhyun. Focus.” He was fighting himself.