Reveal

No way out

A few more editing and approvals then Baekhyun’s project will soon take off. 

Minseok decided to treat his friends dinner to celebrate the completion of some of their major projects—including Baekhyun’s. 

“Invite Sehun, okay? The guy really worked hard after his long leave of absence. He did a great job” Minseok instructed. 

“I already invited him before you said so” Junmyeon grinned. 

“Fast. Suave”. Jongdae coughed. 

Junmyeon just flashed a glare towards his friend. 

The men decided to eat at the pizza house. Everyone was enjoying their time when Jongdae suggested something:

”Let’s go clubbing!! We need a drink after long shift hours and stressful work loads. What do you say, guys?” 

Minseok is against the idea but I guess he’s the only one. 

“Let me call my honey bub so my knight and shining armour can drive me home both in bed and in the car” Jongdae happily announced. 

Everyone just grimaced. 

“Good, I don’t want to drive someone who looks too dead to go home. I might drive you again to the hospital” Minseok talked. 

Jongdae just glared and Junmyeon laughed too loudly that the rest of the customers judgingly tilted towards their direction. 

Everyone had a good time and had a good laugh. Minseok just finished three large bottles of beer when he felt he’s already kinda dizzy. The rest of the guys still look sober though. The rest of the night went crazy when Jongdae opened up 2 whiskey bottles and one tequila. 

“Noo. This isn’t a good sign”. Minseok said to himself. 

Minseok didn’t drink the entire time. He had shots but decided to pass to some. He turned to Baekhyun and the man didn’t look sober. 

A little drunk, Baekhyun leaned his head towards his shoulders. 

“You didn’t drink, right? You’re so unfair”. He whispered. 

Minseok felt tingly hearing Baekhyun’s y voice. His knees felt weak. 

“Ahh.. I did. But I only chose one drink since mixing drinks would really make you drunk.. so drunk” 

Minseok adjusted his posture and scanned the room. Jongdae was already dancing so hard while Yixing was just at the back holding Dae. He was just watching his boyfriend enjoy. Meanwhile, Junmyeon and Sehun were already making out in the corner. 

“I think you’re already drunk, Baekhyunnie. And the rest of the men already got someone so I’ll drive you home, okay?” He spoke. 

Baekhyun just stared lovingly and kissed Minseok’s cheeks. 

Minseok was surprised but just brushed it off. 

Baekhyun was able to provide directions to his apartment while they were inside the car. Minseok felt ecstatic seeing Baekhyun holding his lap the whole time. 

When they arrived, Minseok accompanied Baekhyun inside and without hesitation, the tipsy man kissed Minseok. 

The kiss was long. It was so strong it caused a towards both. 

“I like you.” Baekhyun admitted while panting. 

Minseok wasn’t able to utter a word since Baekhyun dragged him inside his bedroom and kissed the man like there’s no tomorrow. 

Then, you already know what happened next :D 

Minseok was able to spend the night at Baekhyun’s. He cleaned the drunk man and dressed him. The man was already asleep after the exhausting activity. Minseok stared at the beautiful sleeping man for seconds.

”So, you like me. And.. I gotta say I like you too, Baekhyun”. A smile formed his lips. He really likes Baekhyun. It hits him. He is joyful the feeling is mutual. He lied down beside the man and closed his eyes.

He suddenly woke up and checked his watch. It’s 5am. He dreamed of Joohyun again. He saw the woman rode the car with a man. He tried to run to follow her but he fell.

He gulped and suddenly felt very thirsty. He couldn’t sleep again so he went to the kitchen to look for a drink. 

When he’s about to go back to the bedroom he passed by a small light coming from the table across the sofa. He went closer and found a laptop charging. 

“He must’ve forgotten to unplug this”. He whispered. 

Minseok decided to unplug the charger as the laptop might be overcharged. The laptop was still on, so he decided to turn it off. There, he saw a folder with a file name “memorable photos” in it. His curiosity enveloped him, so he decided to click the photos. 

He saw photos of Baekhyun with corgis, photos with some kids, mothers, and some photos of him singing. He couldn’t help but smile while going through the photos. He was able to see a photo with Jennie in it as well. As he was scrolling down, a few photos caught his attention and his jaw dropped. 

 

Baekhyun had photos with Joohyun. They were young, then a few photos under the Christmas tree, they looked like they were in high school on the photo. Another photo was at the beach. Minseok saw Joohyun’s mom in some of the photos with Joohyun and Baekhyun in it. His sweat started to form. He remembered her mom clearly. He’s met her during graduation. 

He was too shocked. His mind formulated a lot of questions. It finally hit him. That was why the name Baekhyun rang a bell. Baekhyun is Joohyun’s half brother. The person he just slept with is his ex lover’s brother. But what does he want from him? 

He wasn’t able to move and he just froze while staring at the photo. 

He was startled by an image of a man standing in front of him.