Feelings

No way out

Guys!!! I’d really appreciate comments. Let’s talk :) Thank you :D 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

Baekhyun’s phone kept ringing but there was no answer. After a few attempts, Minseok decided to stop for a while and sent him a message instead. 

To: Bbhyun

Baekhyun-ah, I know I was wrong. I know I messed up big time. But can we please talk thoroughly?

 

Minseok just stared at his phone but the other man didn’t even bother responding to him. He lets out a sigh. 

 

Weeks have passed but there is still no sign of Baekhyun. The man didn’t return his call, didn’t reply to his messages nor he visited the office. 

 

Baekhyun on the other hand was crying. He wanted to answer Minseok’s calls and messages and just let him talk to him but he intended not to. 

 

“Joohyun noona, wherever you are, I am sorry. I didn’t know I would fall for him this hard. I didn’t know he is like this. But I am trying my best to stick to my plans. Or maybe, just completely ignore him so he has to suffer enough.” He was sobbing while facing a photo of Joohyun. 

 

Baekhyun knew Minseok is a good guy. That when he looks into his eyes there is emptiness and sadness even if he smiles. He knew Minseok completely wanted to forget and the thought of it makes Baekhyun really soft. 

He lets out a pout and decided to focus on the organization’s activity the next day. 

 

__________________________

 

Jongdae, Yixing and the new couple Junmyeon and Sehun joined Minseok to lunch. 

 

“This food take out is good, honey. This tastes home made and healthy”. Jongdae chewed joyfully. 

 

“Yes hon, I got all these food from the new restaurant across my office. We should try to eat there next time. And they got Minseok’s favorite soup there too. I just didn’t order it today so Minseok can personally check it out there. What do you think, Min?” Yixing looked at him. 

 

Minseok’s eyes were just on his phone. He didn’t seem to even hear the whole conversation. He didn’t even touch his food. 

 

“Hey, Meany?? Are you ok??? Jongdae asked. 

 

Minseok’s mind drifted back to reality. 

 

“Ss.. sorry guys. I really don’t feel like eating today. I’ll just get back to my office” Minseok hurriedly left the men. 

 

“I’m starting to get worried. He seems to be not himself lately”. Junmyeon asked while Sehun was holding his hand. 

“What do we do now? We might not be helping after all”. Yixing questioned. 

Sehun uttered. “His organization”. 

“What about his organization, babe? We don’t get it. Whose organization?” 

“Sorry babe, I mean.. Baekhyun’s NGO. I know where their office is located. We can visit him and maybe ask what the hell is happening?” Sehun suggested. 

“I got an idea! But I need your help guys ok?” Jongdae flashed a cheeky smile. 

“Hmm.. My smart honey is at it again” Yixing kissed Jongdae’s cheek.