Twenty Six: Adventurous Times

The Boys of Summer

"I can't believe we have to leave in four days," Johnny spoke sadly. 

"Do NOT talk about that," Yuta firmly responded, squeezing Sicheng's hand. 

"We have to do something epic to close out the summer," Donghyuck said, his place within their group firmly cemeted at that point. 

"We could play truth or dare again," Ten suggested. Everyone agreed, and they all got into a circle on the floor. 

"I'll start," Jaehyun said happily. "Mark, truth or dare?"

"Hm, I guess it's best to start the game off with truth," Mark responded. 

"I dare you to twerk for us. If you want, you can ask Ten for pointers," Jaehyun explained. 

"Why?" Mark whined, standing up and brushing off his pants. Donghyuck just pumped his fist and watched on gleefully. 

He stood in the back of the room, trying to think about how he'd seen it done in all those music videos he'd watched. He grimaced to himself, arched his back, and shook his up and down before running back to his seat and hiding his head in his hands. 

"That wasn't so bad! It was really good for a first try!" Ten said comfortingly as Donghyuck (sort of) sympathetically rubbed his back. 

"Please, leave me alone. Johnny, truth or dare?" Mark asked, desperate to get the attention off of himself. 

"Dare," Johnny responded. He didn't even thinking twerking was that bad. 

"Okay, um, make out with Taeil, and then at some point grab his nose," Mark spoke. 

"What the ?" Johnny mumbled as Taeil shyly came over to Johnny. At least this part would be good, Johnny thought, and he cupped Taeil's cheek. He loved the way Taeil always blushed when Johnny touched him, even after they'd done some stuff together. It was so sweet in Johnny's mind. 

The pair pressed their lips together, getting used to the feeling of each other's lips and loving it. Johnny could've continued like this forever, just making out with Taeil, but he didn't want the others to tease them, so he suddenly grabbed Taeil's nose. 

Taeil whined and grimaced back at him as Johnny laughed softly. 

"I hated that," Taeil whined, pouting at Mark and going back to his seat. 

"Tennie, truth or dare?" Johnny asked. 

"Dare, obvi," the fourteen year old responded, leaning on Taeyong's chest as he sat comfortably between his legs. 

"I dare you to take off Taeyong's pants. With your teeth. While blindfolded," Johnny responded. 

"Please don't bite my off," Taeyong said worriedly as Ten tied a piece of fabric over his eyes. 

"I won't!" Ten responded happily as he lowered himself down to do the act. 

"What's this?" Ten asked after he bit some fabric. 

"That's my shirt," Taeyong responded as the other boys started to laugh. Ten bit the elastic band of Taeyong's basketball shorts and Taeyong nodded. 

"That's the spot," Taeyong said, and Ten released a grunt of understanding as he tugged down the shorts with his teeth. He removed his blindfold and smiled up at Taeyong. 

"See, I didn't bite your off," he responded as Taeyong pulled his pants back up. 

"I'm very grateful," Taeyong said as Ten's eyes looked over the room, deciding on who to pick next. 

"Sicheng, truth or dare?" Ten asked. 

"Truth," Sicheng responded with wide eyes. He didn't want to do something crazy like what Ten just did. 

"Boring," Ten groaned. "Fine then. What's the most embarrassing thing to happen to you at camp?"

Sicheng blushed a bit and Yuta started to giggle. "U-um...last night me and Yuta thought everyone else in the cabin was asleep, so we were...making out and stuff, and then Mark woke up and scolded us," Sicheng shyly admitted. Everyone else started to giggle at the thought. 

"That wasn't even the worst of it. Later on, Jaehyun and Doyoung did the exact same thing!" Mark whined. 

"I think you just need someone to keep you company in that lonely bed of yours," Donghyuck teased, and Mark pouted at him. 

"Anyways, Donghyuck, truth or dare?" Sicheng asked. 

"Since everyone is refusing to dare me to kiss Mark, I'll go with truth," Donghyuck responded. Yuta whispered something in Sicheng's ear and Sicheng nodded. 

"What's your secret kink?" He asked. 

"How do you know what that is?" Johnny asked Sicheng. 

"Oh, Yuta told me," Sicheng casually responded. 

"You're corrupting our Sicheng? I'll kill you!" Doyoung yelled at Yuta. 

"I'm not corrupting him, we just heard one of the counselors mention it and he wanted to know what it meant," Yuta responded firmly. Everyone sighed and eyed Yuta suspiciously. 

"Do you even know what a kink is?" Johnny asked Donghyuck. 

"Yes, I do, in fact," Donghyuck firmly responded, crossing his arms. "And my kink happens to be a very cute thirteen year old boy by the name of Mark Lee. Anyways, Yuta, truth or dare?"

Mark blushed hard at Donghyuck's words but the others seemed to sort of expect it, shrugging in adknowledgement. 

"I pick dare, I guess," Yuta responded. 

"Go make out with Sicheng and grab his ," Donghyuck responded. Both Yuta and Sicheng blushed hard, Sicheng shyly crawling over to where Yuta was. He straddled Yuta's lap and Yuta slowly leaned in and kissed him. 

Yuta didn't let their kisses remain chaste for too long, pressing back against Sicheng harder and Sicheng immediately gave in to his touch. Open mouthed and growing sloppier, Sicheng arched his back as Yuta's hands trailed along Sicheng's sinuous body. He wasn't even embarrassed at that point when Yuta grabbed his and squeezed, even releasing a small noise of pleasure into Yuta's mouth. 

"Break it up, break it up," Johnny shouted and Sicheng immediately scurried off of Yuta's lap, highly humiliated by his own enthusiasm. Yuta just rubbed Sicheng's knee and winked at him, and Sicheng immediately felt better. 

"Taeyong, truth or dare?" Yuta asked. 

"Dare," Taeyong firmly responded. All he wanted was to make out with Ten and grab his . 

"Hmmm...have you ever seen Titanic?" Yuta asked. Taeyong nodded slowly. "Then go draw Ten like one of your french girls." Everyone except Sicheng laughed as Taeyong and Ten left for the other cabin so Taeyong could draw Ten . 

As Yuta explained to Sicheng the basic plot of Titanic, Ten slowly wiggled out of his clothes in the neighboring cabin. Ten was typically bold but now he was flushed bright pink. 

"I-I've never been all the way in front of someone else before. Except when I was a toddler of course but that's different," Ten spoke with nervous laughter, tugging at his boxers but not pushing them all the way down. 

Taeyong got up and kissed Ten on the cheek. "We don't have to do this if you don't want," he spoke. 

Ten shook his head and smiled softly. "No, I wanna show you," Ten responded, and Taeyong knew he was telling the truth. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Here you go," Taeyong spoke, handing Yuta the drawing. 

"You really did it," Yuta mumbled, and handed back the portrait to Taeyong. "Now I never wanna see this again," he said. 

Taeyong laughed and held onto Ten's waist as they sat back down. "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Taeyong whispered into Ten's ear before turning back to the others. Ten grinned widely and blushed as Taeyong spoke. 

"Doyoung, truth or dare?" Taeyong asked. 

"Uh, dare," Doyoung shyly responded. 

"Hmmm...." Taeyong thought for a moment. "Go Jaehyun's crotch-area. Over the jeans of course."

"I hate you!" Doyoung whined loudly to Taeyong while Jaehyun threw Taeyong a small wink.

Doyoung turned as red as a tomato and avoided Jaehyun's eyes as he bent down in between his legs. 

"This is so embarrassing," Doyoung mumbled before the zipper area of Jaehyun's blue jeans. 

"I didn't even feel that," Jaehyun responded. 

"Yeah...wasn't actually so bad," Doyoung admitted, going back to his seat. 

"Anyways, Taeil, truth or dare?" Doyoung asked. 

"Truth please," Taeil responded, not wanting to humiliate himself. 

"Okay... out of everyone here, who do you think has the biggest ?" Doyoung asked. 

"Johnny," Taeil responded without hesitation. Johnny beamed with pride and the others looked around. 

"He's probably right. He's one of the oldest and he's definitely the tallst," Donghyuck explained. Taeyong pouted and crossed his arms. 

"Doesn't hurt that Taeil's felt the thing," Ten added, and Taeil blushed. 

"Moving on!" Taeil said loudly. "Jaehyun, truth or dare?"

Jaehyun looked around and noticed that everyone else had already gone. "Let's close out the night with a dare," he responded. 

"Take a shot of that vodka we stole," Taeil responded, and Taeyong grabbed the bottle out of his luggage and handed it to Jaehyun. 

"I've never drank before," Jaehyun mumbled. 

"Chug, chug, chug," Donghyuck responded. Jaehyun shrugged, twisting off the cap and throwing the clear liquid back. 

He immediately started coughing and gagging, and Doyoung glared at the others. 

"You meanies," Doyoung mumbled as he rubbed Jaehyun's back. 

"Donghyuck?" A loud voice suddenly yelled from across camp, and the boys immediately recognized it as Chanyeol's. 

", gotta go guys," Donghyuck responded, running out of the cabin as fast as his legs would take him. 

The others looked at each other and decided it was probably time for them to sleep too, Doyoung leading an already drunken Jaehyun back to their cabin as the others went their separate ways.