Too much booty in the pants

Pregnant Mommy's Tea Time!(No husbands!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was very aware that his clothes didn't fit him like they used to anymore. 

His thighs had his pants from college bursting at the seams and his small pushy tummy poked at his shirts and sweaters. It was the side effects of carrying children.

Don't get him wrong, he loves his sons to death! They're his little angels who always act so considerate and polite no matter how hyper or temperamental they may be. He just wished they took some of that baby weight left over on him. It kinda made him feel insecure about his weight. Like his dreams of being what he was before were a mere fantasy.

He'd have those days trying to fit into stuff he knew wouldn't be possible, yet he hoped he could. 

Like today. Minseok and Junmyeon were coming to his cafe for lunch and he was hoping to wear one of his favorite shirts. 

But surprise, surprise, it didn't fit.

He stood in the mirror looking at the ridiculous image of the shirt not even close to covering up his huge stomach, while his jean overalls covered his legs and bottom. He narrowed his eyes in annoyance and sighed dejectedly. He envied how the when Junmyeon gave birth he went back into his muscled state or every Jongdae who was skinny in a matter of weeks after having his kid. Yet he only gained weight. It just stayed.

"Of course. What did I expect?" He asked himself. His eyes watered as he whimpered, taking off the shirt.

'Stupid! What were you thinking anyway? You're fat now remember?' he thought bitterly as he sat on his and Chanyeol's bed sniffling. 

"Soo?" Chanyeol knocked on the door softly making the pregnant watch the door opening slowly through his teary eyes. The tall red gasped looking at his husband. "Oh Soo, are you okay?" 

Chanyeol say down on the bed next to him wrapping an arm around him as he gazed at him in concern. It only made him wanna cry more.

"Why do you still love me?" He asked that made Chanyeol blink rapidly in shock.

"I-I'm sorry, what?" He asked, surely he hadn't heard that right. Kyungsoo looked at him irritably.

"You heard me: why do you still love?" He repeated as he sniffed sadly. "I'm not as for as I was when you first met me and I keep gaining weight! I'm fat and ugly and have a horrible attitude, so why? Just why me?"  He whimpered the last words out when Chanyeol kissed him on the lips tenderly, holding his shoulders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter