Daddy of the Year

Pregnant Mommy's Tea Time!(No husbands!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One would come to question Yixing's sanity after starting with the high maintenance model Huang Zitao. He wanted only the best and his fiance was no different. Yixing was the true MVP.

Especially when said lover was risk of going into labor at any minute and was in full groomzilla mode. But Yixing is a man of perseverance.

"Um, Mr. Zhang your fiance may need a hand over there." A worker in the bakery pointed to the younger stressing out one of the other workers. He sighed, readying himself into a calm state before walking over.

Tao was currently cursing in Chinese while the worker was confused at what he was saying. Yixing had placed his hands on Tao's shoulders and gingerly massaged them.

"Taozi, what's the matter?" He asked softly. He could feel his fiance hum and melt into his touch.

"I'm just angry that the flavor I picked out now tastes so bad." He grumbled that made Yixing him in acknowledge. A lot of things that Tao liked to eat suddenly became unbearable to even smell. "How can I know if I'm sure of the cake flavor if I can't even stand to eat it?"

He was close to throwing a tantrum, Yixing could feel it as his voice turned higher in pitch and his eyes started to water. He had to find a solution before that could happen.

"Well?" Tao looked at him expectantly.

"Well, maybe..." He thought for a minute then an idea came to him. "Sehunnie!"

Tao frowned but let him continue.

"You and Sehun both have the same taste. Maybe Sehun can help you taste the flavors since you can't do it." He offered.

Tao contemplated it and smiled. "You're right! I could ask him later! We could even go shopping for decor together! Maybe I'll invite the others too! It'll be so much fun! You're such a genius Yixing, thank you!" He hugged Yixing before going on his phone to call Sehun. 

Another crisis averted.

 

It was another day of shipping for groceries. Yixing way in casual clothes as he walked into a nearby grocery store, waving to one of the aunties that swept outside and petting the cat that prowled around the store like a security guard.

He had picked up most of the stuff on the list when a woman bumped into him. She took one look at him and smiled approvingly.

"Well hello handsome." She had purred. Oh dear, she was already looking at him with a predatory look. "What brings you here this early in the morning?"

"Um, just shopping."

"Ohhh, just shoppi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter