Chennie in love

Pregnant Mommy's Tea Time!(No husbands!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wu ing Junmyeon get your out here right now!" 

The family eating dinner all paused at the sudden shout. They looked to Junmyeon who sighed tiredly as he was getting up from his chair. Yifan pushed him back down into his seat.

"I'll get it." He said and walked to the door and looked through the peek hole. His shoulders sagged in relief. "It's just Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chennie."

Junmyeon was confused. What were they doing here so late? It was almost 8 o' clock.

Charlie face lightened up when the door opened and Chennie came running in. "Chennie!" He called to which the curly haired girl smiled brightly at him.

"Charlie-oppa!" She called back that froze the young boy's parents.

Oppa?

Oh dear.

Junmi giggled as Charlie's cheeks reddened. "Ooh, Charlie's in loo~ove!" She chirped.

Baekhyun looked amused while Jongdae looked at Junmyeon expectantly with his arms folded with a paper in his hand.

Junmyeon at least had the decency to look alarmed.

"Uhm? Oppa Chennie?"

"Yeah uncle forehead!" She confirmed while Junmyeon covered his forehead with his bangs(it wasn't that big!). "Charlie-oppa came to my rescue when one of the mean girls in my class were teasing me days ago!"

"He's my hero!"

 

"I can't believe you can still eat without any teeth  in the front!" One of said mean girls told Chennie. Her friends nodded and laughed at the poor girl.They continued to mock the girl about her four missing front teeth.

"It's bad enough you smile so weirdly! You should just cover up your mouth all together!" 

Chennie frowned sadly, daddy Baek told her that she and daddy Dae had beautiful s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter