In Sync (Princess Version)

Pregnant Mommy's Tea Time!(No husbands!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lumei did not want to leave her throne so quickly and voiced her displeasure with a loud scream when the cold air hit her skin.

"Oh god! Oh god! I'm so cold! Someone fetch me a blanket this instant! Servant!!!"

"Oh my she's so loud! She must have your lungs Mr. Lu!" A nurse remarked with a laugh as she swaddled the crying baby in a warm blanket. Lumei was obviously not pleased and cried even louder.

"You dare mock me?! Just you wait, I'll tell my daddy on you!! Daddy!!"

She was given to a tired and sweaty Minseok who looked at her and teared up. She stopped her crying to look up at him, her eyes mirroring his as they both looked at each other in awe.

"She's so beautiful."

"He's so beautiful."

Luhan took a picture of the two marvelling at each other. Minseok looked at him with a grin. "Han, look at her."

"Yeah I see her Min." He went to the bedside to inspect the infant. Lumei turned to her other father to look at him.

"Hi there little Lulu, I'm your daddy. The one holding you is papa." Luhan cooed out while Minseok sniffled at the serene sight. "We've been waiting for you princess."

"That's right. Me, daddy and Minsoon, your big brother. We couldn't wait to see you." Minseok kissed her forehead tenderly. He was honestly so exhausted and could fall asleep anytime soon.

Lumei yawned and slowly closed her eyes. "Everything is so bright, I'm going to sleep. When I wake up I want answers." A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter