Hello

Pregnant Mommy's Tea Time!(No husbands!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is Tao dead?" Jongdae asked to which everyone looked at the young man stuck in a daze. Minseok who was sitting next to him snapped his fingers in his face which snapped him out of it.

"Oh! Sorry bout that!" Tao apologized and sipped his cup of juice.

"Jesus Tao that's the third time you were in a daze." Jongdae pointed out with a smirk. "I wanna get dazed too . C'mon, share with the class what'cha thinking about." 

"Yeah tell us." Jongin piped up with a mouthful of pie(how the is none of that going towards his weight??).

The Chinese man blushed and only pulled out his phone which alerted many questions until he brought up a video uploaded recently.

It was Yixing being strict and harsh towards idol trainees. It was surprising to see the mellow(lies), mild(you mean wild) sheep of China speaking ruthlessly and sparing no one's feelings.

And this was the same man who never laughed at those ridiculous lorax looking Gucci shoes his own fiance wore when everyone did.

And yet it looked so y on him. 

He spoke so daringly and he gave off an air of authority that was rarely seen by anyone but close friends. The pregnant males were sat in silence minutes after the video was over. Minseok was the first to speak.

"Holy ."

Tao sighed. "And he comes home today from China. I swear I'll jump on his !"

"Are all artists like this?" Jongdae asked jokingly.

"Yes." "Of course." Two answered simultaneously which were met with looks of bewilderment.

Junmyeon smiled shyly while Kyungsoo scratched his ear bashfully. 

Junmyeon cleared his throat. "Uhm, well Yifan is a rapper and he tends to, um, write a lot of explicit, er lyrics. And I, uh, sometimes have sometimes have something to do with those lyrics I guess?" He said as his pitched higher towards the end and sounding like a question. Tao pulled up the lyrics for some of Yifan's songs. He gasped in disbelief.

"Junmyeon hyung you did that???"

"Lemme see, lemme see!"

"Yah! Don't search it up! It's embarrassing!"

While the other three were wrestling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter