No more babies!

Pregnant Mommy's Tea Time!(No husbands!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Nine Months Prior]

"Park Chanyeol so help me God, put that thing away!" Kyungsoo yelled at the man behind him holding him close as a close friend pressed against him . Kyungsoo was only innocently melting chocolate in a pot for the Chansoon's Birthday party Chanyeol agreeing to help out was suspicious enough, but he had brushed it aside for the older just being considerate.

Other than the moments he distracted Kyungsoo with tiny kisses to taste the some of the treats or when he tried balancing trays of food and almost falling over. Kyungsoo didn't mind it though. He cracked a few smiles at his husband's antics.

It went a bit awry when the kids came into the kitchen surprisingly. 

They had all come from playing with the Jung's kid Seungho, who's parents owned the flower shop next store. The four kids had crowded around Kyungsoo.

"Mama! Mama! Mama!" Kyungsoo smiled at his sons and bent down to hug and kiss them.

"Kith kith!!" Baby Chansoon's cheered for as he was blocked by his older brothers, Chanyeol saw this and picked him up and littered kisses over his chubby cheeks. "Here you go my little chickadee!"

"Hee hee hee! Papa! It tickle-th, ehehe!" 

The kids soon all settled down for a snack, chewing on peaches and milk. "Hopefully you all grow tall like papa with how much milk you drink." Kyungsoo commented. Chanyeol scoffed. 

"Then I hope they become as handsome as you." He replied to which all the kids agreed with.

"Yeah! I already look like you too Mama!" Jikyung stated proudly while Changki nodded along with his twin. They indeed inherited his doe eyes, button nose but had Chanyeol's lips, freckles and big fairy ears. Kyunghoon and Chansoon's both resembled Chanyeol except for their ears and eyes.

"Ahh, but I wish I had a little sister who would look so pretty." Kyunghoon voiced as he crunched on his peach and slurped the juices.

Kyungsoo was so busy wiping the juices on his son's chin that he didn't notice how Chanyeol stiffened at the idea. 

Chanyeol could imagine a little girl who would look just as precious as Kyungsoo and have his curly hair. How cute would that be?

And the gears started turning.

And here they were with Kyungsoo pressed against the stove and protesting weakly as the hands playing with his chest and the s his . He has cut off the chocolate in the pot a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter