Flighting

Pregnant Mommy's Tea Time!(No husbands!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know Minseok was having a good day.

He and his husband were on their way to their second home China for the rest of his pregnancy after Luhan's album dropped and was trending for weeks now. His promotion time was finished and they could both rest. Not to mention Minsoon was staying with his parents back in Korea so the stress of someone watching him depleted. Both him and his handsome husband, who he hasn't ridden in a while, could savor this time for  themselves before the little one was born. And the chairs in first class vibrated so good against his tense muscles!

Everything was going swimmingly. Until he felt contractions just as they were a quarter from their destination.

"Mm!" Minseok clenched his fist on the arms of the chair as he felt the muscles in his abdomen twist painfully. The baby made it no better it decided to kick with all their might making Minseok cry out in pain. "Oh my god! Ooh, it hurts!"

Minseok shook Luhan awake who was drooling happily in his sleep, now dazed and confused. "Hm? Wha?"

"Hannie I think the baby's coming!" Minseok told him urgently and cried out as another contraction hit him. He hung onto Luhan's arm tight it passed through before subsiding. The tight hold on his arm must've woken the older man up because the Chinese immediately called out for the flight attendant.

"Excuse me, my husband is going into labor ma'am do you think you can call for an ambulance to pick us up from the airport?" He asked while holding his husband's hand and rubbing the swollen belly reassuringly. The flight attendant nodded.

"Yes sir. We will notify them immediately."  She replied dutifully. "And we shall also see to it that your luggage is safely delivered to you while you are at the hospital."

"AH! Oh ! Oh , , ! Hngh, god this hurts like a !" Minseok yelled with a sound of Luhan's hand crunching. He looked at her with a pleading look that screamed 'hurry up! my hand won't make it!'. The flight attendant looked amused but hurried away to call the airport in Shanghai.

Luhan kissed Minseok's light brown hair as he rested the other against him. "Calm down Minnie, we'll be at the airport before you know it." He assured the man who looked at him for assurance. And , his baby was crying! He planted more kisses on the his temple as he rocked Minseok slowly to at least give him some rest to preserve his strength.

"Han...," Minseok whined at another contraction racking throughout him. Luhan tucked his head into his neck, breathing in the lgith smell of the ocean body wash that made his head light.

Luhan started to hum one of his songs quietly that made his eyes dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter