Let the meeting commence!

Pregnant Mommy's Tea Time!(No husbands!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome everyone back to the Pregnancy Mommy Tea Time!" A handsome man with chesnut hair chirped from the head of the coffee table. The other five pregnant men clapped manually. "It's good to see you guys again! How is everyone?"

"I can't stop farting and when I googled it it said I have intestine cancer."

"Um, er, wonderful Jongdae!" Junmyeon smiled awkwardly at the young man who continued to drink his milk tea, knowing damn well he's lactose intolerant. Jongdae only smiled widely when the pregnant blonde young man with big bags under his eyes shuffled to sit away from him. Good, more space for him. 

"Pregnancy only made your personality worse hyung." The blonde muttered.

Jongdae only farted loudly in response while Junmyeon reached into his pocket to pull out some perfume to spray. He sighed.

 

 

If you're curious about the club, well we technically it's not a club per say. It just happened.

See what happened was that six friends somehow got pregnant at the same time somehow. I dunno. Some were new to the whole pregnant thing like Jongin and Tao or they were a veteran like Jongdae and Junmyeon who already had kids.

It just so happens that during noon when the husband's are at work and kids are at school, being pregnant and cooped up at home can get pretty boring. 

Thus the club was born.

Sure it was like any other time where they just gossiped and ate, except they were pregnant. They mostly meet at Junmyeon and Yifan's place as it was the most spacious or Kyungsoo's cafe he and his husband Chanyeol owned. 

The six were a weird bunch but it was beneficial as some offered advice that was pretty useful or to just cheer someone up. Overall it boosted everyone's mood to be surrounded by their friends.

 

 

"So Jongin did you figure out the of the baby?" Junmyeon asked the younger who looked up from his eighth piece of chicken. He nodded before swallowing.

"Yeah, it's a girl." He answered before biting into his chicken again. Junmyeon and another member, Minseok, cooed.

"Aww, a baby girl! She's gonna get the best of both worlds with how handsome her parents are!" Minseok said with glee as he sipped on his hot chocolate. The others nodded in agreement. Sehun, Jongin's boyfriend, was so good looking that he was a worldwide model for many top clothing brands. Jongin wasn't lacking either as was featured in many idol's lists of handsome men they wish were single. That little girl was gonna be a heartbreaker.

"Aww, you and my kid have to get together! They'd be the ultimate power couple with heir good looks!" Tao insisted and scooching near Jongin to show him the stuff he was buying. "Omg, you've gotta see what they have for girls. My little princess is gonna have a pastel style room."

"I wish I was having a girl." Someone commented sourly that froze the happy atmosphere.

Everyone looked at poor Kyungsoo sitting in an armchair, stomach bloated with children and listening to the chatter around him with his signiture Frown™, and awed in pity for the man. Kyungsoo had a certain kind of luck(if you wanna call it that) for getting pregnant pretty easily. 

Like really easily. All thanks to Mr. Park Chanyeol who really went big each time.

And this time really showed the fruits of their labor(a quickie against the stove) as Kyungsoo was housing quadreplets.

And still boys.

Jongdae leaned over the best he can, with a pregnant stomach in the way, and patted the younger on the shoulder. "It's all right Kyungsoo. Look on the bright side! At least this batch aren't as hyper as Chanyeol. Remember when you had Chansoon?"

Everyome grimanced. Too many times of Kyungsoo throwing up were just enough, thank you.That kid never stopped kicking his poor mother to the point of Kyungsoo in a state of nausea multiple times in multiple places.

Kyungsoo shrugged as he bit into a donut with ranch dressing. "I guess. Maybe next time." He joked that made everyone laugh.

Every sighed simultaneously.

Good times.

 

 

"Hey Minseok I think you need to tone down on the hot chocolate, this is your third one." 

"And I think you need to tone down on the chicken, this is your thirteenth piece, Jongin."

"Touche."

 

"Goodbye I will see you all later!" Junmyeon waved his friends goodbye and then went back into his house where his husband was sitting down in the chair with their napping son Charlie and daughter Junmi. He could still faintly hear his friends talking with their spouses.

 

"Luhan hurry up and take me home! I gotta pee!" Minseok rushed the man behind the wheel who sputtered in shock.

"Why did you drink all that hot chocolate then???" Luhan retorted. "You know that the baby made your bladder weak, Minnie."

"Shut the up, my bladder is just fine! Now hurry!"

 

"Xing let's hurry home, the crib I bought online is arriving today and I wanna beat the delivery truck!" Tao t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter