- Seungri

I'm In Love With Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You--? You're..... pale.."

 

To be honest, those weren't the first words I had wished to hear coming out from those lips that had indirectly tempted me all these years. But they were true, though.. I did feel sick, as if I could pass out at anytime.. (Okay, no, that was an exaggeration.. I was only having a mild fever at most, nothing serious here..)

 

My brain was trying its best to come out with any response that won't make me look or sound like an idiot. However, its hard efforts were to no avail because actually being in front the man I've secretly fallen in love with kind of made my legs feel like jelly. You know, wobbly, wiggle-wiggle, I'm-gonna-fall and all that.

 

One word to describe his face -- perfect. Those fierce but passionate hazel orbs staring into my eyes, cute pointed nose which I'd love to nuzzle with mine someday and those cheekbones which added some feminine traits into his masculine features. Kwon Jiyong, the brother of my bestfriend, was decidedly the most beautiful man on planet Earth. 

 

Yes, perhaps I was biased, but can you see the face I'm making at this moment..?

 

Can't you see that my face tells you that I don't care..? Can you..? Please, see with your heart and eyes~

 

He's way more captivating when we're face to face, but despite the loud beating of my overly excited heart, I felt foolish. Why..? I tell you why, because I'd been dying to meet him in person and get to know him further, and it was entirely hilarious that I was already tongue-tied, frozen on my feet, by just having the real him standing in his all greatness about three feet from me. Just imagine if there were more interaction going on. Perhaps I'd have thrown up on my feet and his feet -- our feet -- or fainted or something..

 

I. AM. PATHETIC.

 

Somebody kill me.

 

Oh WAIT, no-no-no-no-no-no-no~!!

 

DON'T, because I don't wanna die until I finally get to see him smile because of me. And NO, don't you dare laugh at my mission!!

 

I couldn't concentrate on what was happening later, because suddenly Jiyong (I really do like his name..) grabbed me by my left arm and dragged me to the kitchen. I couldn't fully grasp on the situation because of the sudden rapid movement, one second we were at the doors and suddenly we had arrived at the kitchen. The only thing that I know was that I had willingly let him pull me by the arm just like that.

 

How could I resist, seriously..? I felt weak and sick (like, really sick), partially because of this stupid fever but mainly because of his thin long fingers making indirect contact with my skin beneath the sleeve of my worn-out panda hoodie. 

 

Yes, I still wear those kind of clothes with animal or cartoon characters printed on it because I still think that I'm cute even though I've reached 20. You don't deserve to judge me.

 

Jiyong (I could say his name all day, Jiyong, Jiyong, Jiyong~) was rummaging through the cabinets and all I could do was watch as the muscles on the exposed skin of his arm flexed everytime he makes any movement -- he had discarded off his blue denim jacket that he wore just now somewhere, leaving a white polo shirt which hugged his body nicely, outlining the hidden toned body inside. The hem of the shirt stopped just above the waistband of his jeans, purposedly letting me see the nice piece of  that I'd love to tap all day long.

 

My erted thoughts -- please do excuse me, I always become easily when I get sick -- were interrupted when a hand was waving itself in front of my eyes. Oh no, wait, they weren't moving on their own, it was Jiyong's hand, and he was waving his hand in front of my face. HIS HAND, MY FACE.. (I like having these words in the same sentence..)

 

I blinked several times and looked up, staring straight into his eyes. I felt like melting into a puddle of candy as that intense gaze was directed at me. 

 

"Eat this."

 

Only then that I noticed that he was handing me a pill and holding a glass of water on his other hand. Scrunching my face distortedly, because I had always hated taking medicine, I hesitantly took the worst-although-beneficial-invention-by-mankind and put it in my mouth (CAN YOU BELIEVE I DID THAT) and quickly take the glass from his hand and swallow the pill, gulping all the water available.

 

I released a relieved sigh after the dreadful situation and realised that he was watching me with amusement evident in his eyes. Suddenly I became too aware of my every movement and with a flushed face I attempted to get off the stool and return the glass to the sink but Jiyong was faster as he pushed me back onto the stool (CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT HE TOUCHED MY SHOULDER IN THE PROCESS) and took away the glass from my slightly shaking hand. He walked to the sink, creating a slight space between us.

 

Oh, I hate this space separating his soul from mine~

 

Rinsing the glass with water from the faucet, he slightly glanced to his back, making me aware that he was directing this question to me, "Why does Youngbae leave you alone when you're sick..?"

 

I couldn't identify what he's feeling, -- angry, annoyed, pityful -- because he's speaking in a tone that was hard to be analysed by my slow mind. So I just replied with, "Ermmm.. I was the one who told him to go.. I don't want to interrupt his schedule,"

 

My voice was softer than I'd thought it would be, and the realisation was shown on my face.

 

"I see, so you'd rather be sick and alone..?"

 

I blinked at him, and he softly continued to stare at me. I gulped once before answering, "Mmm.. I don't want to be a nuisance to him--"

 

"You know what..?" Jiyong cut me off as he crossed his arms in front of his chest and removed his gaze from me to look at the tiled floor. "It's better to be a nuisance to people than being alone by yourself, Seungri.."

 

Wow.. What an inspirational quote.. I'm 100% confident th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter