- Seungri

I'm In Love With Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally tomorrow.

I'm gonna pursue my 'dream', starting my law profession in a university in Seoul. After years of being kept under the eyes of my parents (even more after they found out about me being biual) I finally get the chance to spread out my wings and fly my own way. And even though I will still be kept under their supervision, at least they weren't able to know every single thing I do there..

 

I was in a good mood (VERY, if I might add) as I was walking down the stairs to the kitchen. It was my last night here, so watching k-dramas using the Wi-Fi in this house for the last time seemed like the best way to enjoy the rest of my last night.

 

I was not expecting to see my father sitting at the backyard, at the wooden table me and him built up together when I was little - specifically, when I was a normal child who hadn't known that girls won't have the same effect on me like boys do. It took me a few inner battles before I was clutching the snacks I've taken from the cabinets securely to my flat chest - note to self, frequent the gym in the future - and sat beside him quietly.

 

He wasn't shocked by my suddenly unannounced presence, though.. I guess that was due to the fact I was singing my lungs off like Beyonce in the process of food-sneaking just now. I didn't know why was I there, beside him. Perhaps I had something to say, or maybe I didn't, but none of that mattered as I let the chilly sensation of the night creep up to my skin. Sometimes I've forgotten how it feels to just chill down with my father like this.. 

 

"You're going tomorrow,"

 

I nodded, that statement coming from him sounded more like a question to me. In a way maybe he was feeling like I wasn't ready to go out there yet on my own. Like he still couldn't quite grasp the reality that his only son is leaving him, escaping from his hands in front of his own eyes.

 

"Tomorrow Youngbae will pick me up and then we'll head straight to Seoul," I smiled, remembering how Youngbae tried his hard to convince me to stay with him in his house. It would be too much if I accepted that tempting offer, though.. So instead of that I promised to accompany him on weekends like I always do since high school.

After all, I have absolutely no idea if I would be able to keep a sane mind if I was to live in the same house with Ji--

 

"That friend of yours... Is he...like.. you..?" Those words came from my father between discreet coughs and was followed by silence.

 

I couldn't help the slight irritation I was feeling at the moment, my eyebrows twitched at the judgmental tone. My father was never comfortable with the topic on my unapproved uality, but that didn't mean I would be pleased if he judges everyone that's associated with me as gay or whatever.

 

What..? Had anyone ever taught him that gay men only befriend gay men, huh..? Birds with same feathers flock together and all that nonsense --

 

"No, father.. He's as straight as a pole,"

I couldn't help winced at how much more relieved his face was after that. I thought I've gotten accustomed to the fact that my father will never be at ease with my choice to be openly gay.. I guess I still don't..

 

"It's just.. I was worried, you know.. You might have a chance on turning back, but that would be impossible if you hang around those type of people--"

 

"I thought I told you I'm proud of who I am, and I won't change even if you hate me for my uality..?"

 

A chance on turning back my ... I should've known what's going on inside his head at the idea of me travelling far away from my family.. The usual 'I'll get bad influences' and all..  

 

"Yes, I understood you well, son.. But still, I have hope.."

 

I couldn't help the rolling of my eyes as I frustratedly retrieved my snacks and hugged them to my chest, standing up. "Well, you need to know your hope is gonna be shattered once I bring my boyfriend to meet you guys..!"

 

I stomped away, returning inside the house with a frown on my was-happy face. Of course, due to my too great of a hearing ability, I was able to catch his words that were spoken under his breath.

 

"Honestly, I hope that never happens, son.."

 

 

 

 

 

"You-- I mean, him-- I.. Just-- you know what..? I'll just pretend I didn't see anything--"

 

I was harshly brought back to present after a short trip down the memory lane, the situation at hand returning to my mind as if a bucket of cold water was splashed onto my unsuspecting face.

 

I could only gape and blink as Youngbae stormed away to ascend the stairs, most probably seeking protection in the safety of his room from the too shock a discovery he had just met upon. Still in daze, I hadn't realised that my hands were still on Jiyong's shoulder blades, with me still sitting astride him in a sensual posture.

 

It was very tempting -- the urge to carry on from where we left off, but even with Jiyong's hands still slightly gripping my hips in a delicious way, I could practically see that the dark swirl in his eyes that was truly captivating just now had dimmed down, leaving them wide blown pupils and a flushed face (which I can guess what the reason behind them is even though I'm not a genius or some professor with a PhD in riddles or reading face expression or something)


Jiyong seemed to be more shocked than I was, and it was undeniable that he has the reasons to be more panicked than I do.. He was caught making out with his brother's bestfriend, for God's sake! Not to mention that Youngbae, who had always been 'Mr. Nice Innocent I-Know-Nothing-About- Pants' had been chosen to witness such a blissful scene performed by none other than the ones he never knew would interact with each other one way or another.

 

Somehow it seemed necessary for me to point out the obviousness of the current situation, so I did of course. 

 

"Did your brother, aka my bestfriend, just walked in on us..?"

 

Jiyong finally turned back to me, his eyes slowly focusing on my face. I was taken aback when he suddenly circled his arms around my torso and brought our bodies close, our chest meeting as he placed his face in the crook of my neck. I seriously thought that he was gonna cry.

 

And THAT, is not good because I have never been good with tears. There is a high, high, HIGHHHH possibility that I'll cry as well, which would be such a sight and an excellent content for blackmailing-- 

Oh..! I remember this one time when--

 

"Why does fate seem to always attack me when I was least expecting..?" His words were muffled against my smooth skin, and if only we hadn't just accidentally exposed ourselves to Youngbae just now, I would have giggled at the ticklish sensation when he sighed dejectedly, blowing warm air onto my sensitive skin.


Even in this kind of mood, I couldn't bring myself to stay serious aisy..

 

"So what now..?" I couldn't help but ask, and for a moment Jiyong made me wait before he spoke. He sighed again, probably still overwhelmed by the suddenness of everything happening today.

 

"What about now..?"

 

I sighed (this has started to turn into a game called "Who sighs the most win a prize" and I couldn't bear to lose).. I clicked my tongue, as I put my hands on either side of Jiyong's head. I pushed him away from me gently and cupped his face to make him look at me. What I saw were doubt, and fear. And perhaps a little bit amount of worry and uneasiness.

(Well of course... Were you expecting to see joy in his eyes, with teddy bears and unicorns running together in circles as they sing nursery rhymes..? Silly Seungri.)

 

"Well we can't just pretend Youngbae hadn't just saw us literally eating each other's faces right..?"

 

Jiyong was quick to blush at my words, and it gave me some sort of pride because he was the one who usually turns me into a gooey puddle. "M-must it be now..?"

 

Ignoring the fact that I was still straddling him -- and this position is very comfy, just want you to know by the way -- I removed my hands from the comfort of cupping his face only to hold his cold palms in my warmer ones. "Do you want this," I emphasized my point by intertwining our fingers, "Us, to last for a long time..?"

 

Jiyong stared at me with eyes that could probably light up a dark room even with the nervousness displayed in them, "O-of course, Riri.. I've waited-- no, we've waited long enough. It is obvious that I'd want us to last forever.."

 

I smiled, my cheeks felt warm at the cheesiness of the situation, "Then we must do this now.. Plus, I can't think of a better timing.."

 

 

 

 

Needless to say, I felt like a tour guide as I assisted Jiyong up to Youngbae's room, him trailing after me like a scaredy cat as I pulled him by the hand.

 

Okay not actually like a tour guide, but maybe a dog leading his blind owner..?

(Fact : I would make an adwooorable dog. Maybe a Bolognese, cause I am hell sure I'd totally rock the white snowy fluffy fur oh so effortlessly..! UGH SO CUTE--)

 

 

Okay. Back to reality that recently had a habit of slapping me hard in the face. It took us an eternity (again, the 2368626th exaggeration you've found in this story given by me) to reach the room I had been too accustomed with, but it was undeniable that it felt harder to twist the doorknob open this time..

 

Was I scared..? Nope. Nervous..? Maybe, but I didn't let it show. Which caused Jiyong to point it out.

 

"Why are you so exceptionally relaxed about this..? It's like you've done this--" he gestured with his slightly shaky hands, 'this' representing 'me coming out of the closet' most definitely, "--multiple of times before..."

 

The words were whispered in a hush, (maybe because Jiyong didn't want Youngbae to hear us snooping outside his room) but I could sense the waver in his voice. Boy, the man was nervous.

 

"If you think I've met my other lovers' family before, the answer is no. There was neither a guy nor a girl I'm interested enough to take it further than what I want to have with you, Ji... So actually this is my first time too.." That seemed to make Jiyong feel a little bit better, but the stiff in his posture is still noticeable.

 

"Strangely, I'm a bit glad to hear that.. But still.. aren't you the slightest bit nerv--"

 

I cut him off with a loving look on my face. "Nervous..?" Like a child, he nodded. Despite the height difference which caused the need for me to tilt my face slightly upwards to be able to stare at him in the eye, he seemed like a small child at this moment.. And it comforts me that I was the one who was chosen to sooth his worries like this.  "Yes, to be honest, I'm a bit nervous.. But it's Youngbae we're talking about.." 

 

We were still talking in low whispers, trying our best to keep out voices to ourselves. Undeniably, it was truly a cute sight to behold. Sneaking outside someone's bedroom, whispering whatever right in front of the said person's door.

 

"Yes, the same brother I've been distancing myself from for the past ten years or so.. Right, no need to be nervous at all," His dry statement made me gulped in realisation. Add a sarcastic eye roll to that, and even in this situation I found him cuter than most men in his age (I'm not biased, okay.. This is FACT, and you must know that I don't care if none of you agree with me)

 

O-KAY... I literally forgot about the tiny but big fact that the siblings' relationship had been nothing but a few nods and stares of acknowledgements. No wonder Jiyong couldn't have a moment of chill until now. What kind of boyfriend forgets a crucial information like this..?

 

(Clue : Someone who is too cute for his own good, a er for Jiyong's smile, voice, and everything the older does, and may or may not be named as Lee Seungri since born)

 

"Oh, well.. Then what if I enter first, and if he's sane enough to accept both our presences, I'll pull you inside.."

 

Jiyong eyed me meaningfully, "I seriously hope that this wouldn't be the last time you'd be pulling me inside a room.."

 

I turned slightly red at his words, flabbergasted as I hit his arm softly (because we didn't want to make any sound, unfortunately), "Jiyong~! I am ignoring you for 5 minutes!!"

 

Amusement was evident in his eyes, "I thought you were going to check on the situation..?"

 

....

Oh, right...

But that doesn't mean I can't sulk for 5 minu--

 

Jiyong kissed me on the cheeks, saying 'I'm sorry,' afterwards because he needed some time to be able to gather his courag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter