- Seungri

I'm In Love With Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Truthfully, it feels like my head and neck was getting the most exercise they had ever gotten for these past few months..

Would you like to know why..?

 

(I'll pretend as if each of you will say yes because I'm still going to tell you the reason no matter what your responses are)

 

 

 

"Have you secured your seatbelt..?"

A nod.

"We've arrived, let's get out of the car,"

Another nod.

"Have you been to this district before..?"

A shake from left to right.

"You can put your shoes there,"

Again, a nod.

"Would you mind if I use the bathroom for awhile..?"

Another shake from left to right and left again.

 

 

Yes, just laugh at me all you want! I seriously felt like crying and hitting myself to death at the same time!!

Although I was still trying to figure out if that was possible.. If I beat myself to death, when should I start crying, because I'll be dead already.. Maybe I should cry first, and then only hit myself-- Oh sweet cherrypie wait a second..

Why am I debating about this in my head..? 

GO UNNECESSARY THOUGHTS, SHOOO~!!

 

 

Directing my gaze at the closed bathroom door, I sighed, frustrated with myself. I just don't know why am I always tongue-tied when being in his presence.. Where are all those unneeded energies that used to be with me everyday..? I don't remember receiving any notice informing their emergency vacation or whatever.. So why, why, why , WHY, aren't they doing their job..!?!

 

The whole situation was a bit pathetically hilarious because Jiyong had been trying his best to make me feel comfortable around him, when it was initially ME who was afraid if HE was going to be awkward around ME..

Lee Seungri, despite your good looks, you're such a funny guy, haha.. In a pathetic way.. Haha..

 

The only thing I could say about the journey to Seunghyun's studio apartment was dreamy but dreadful.. Because, it had been one of the top things in my bucket list to be in the same car with this beautiful creature named Kwon Jiyong.. But, due to my sudden inability to form coherent words and suitable responses everytime I'm being around him, the perfect image of my long awaited dream was tragically shattered..

 

Like, you know when you shred pieces of paper using a shredding machine be like-- SHREDDDDD SH-SHRED SHRED SHREDDDD...!! Yeah, just replace those poor papers with my innocent dream and play the same sound effect I used. Voila~

 

There should at least be some occasional teasings, or we'd be caught staring secretly at each other, and that would make me blush or giggle or something-- I don't care as long as there should be something heart-fluttering and sweet going on..!! You know, all those things that will make my heart goes 'BOOM SHAKALAKA' and 'DANCE DANCE DANCE DA-DANCE' until I turn into a puddle of jelly because of happiness overload.. But unfortunately, none of those happened!!

 

Daesung Hyung, he should've told me that his fiance's house was located in another district and it would take about an hour to reach there..! Why..? So I'd be able to prepare my heart for the who-knows-would-be-so-awkward-that-it's-more-like-a-disaster journey, that's why..

 

I sighed again.. I truly felt so bad for Jiyong, his visibly hard efforts in trying to make everything less awkward during the journey here was fruitless because of that DUMB IDIOT that goes by the name of.. Wait I know I remember that moron's name.. Err, I think his name is Seungri..


I had a fair share in causing trouble and letting many people down, but yeah obviously I did them with only the slightest bit of guilt.. But because it's Jiyong -- aka the man that I'm sure is going to be the one whom I'll be waking up next to every morning in my whole life -- I felt like the worst person ever..

 

Perhaps my feelings were practically shown on my face, because Jiyong, who had just emerged from the bathroom after finishing his business, suddenly approached me who was sitting cross-legged on the floor, with a worried face.

 

"Hey, Seungri..? Are you okay..?"

 

I blinked, I didn't expect to suddenly have such a perfect face greeting me while I was mentally lecturing myself for my idiocy. Despite being clueless, I still got the time to appreciate the beautiful creation of God that was Jiyong's perfect looks. But then, realising that his question was still left hanging in mid-air, I slightly shook my head to get rid of those flying hearts that were circling around my head.

 

"Y-yes, I'm perfectly fine.." 

Wow, congratz dear ME, for finally responding with actual words.. It seems like finally my head and neck are able to take some rest..

 

I bet you wouldn't expect for Jiyong to suddenly chuckle at my answer.. (Because I didn't expect THAT, and you shouldn't too, this is my story, no one gets to know anything before me!)

Where was I..?-- Oh, yeah..

 

I repeat, he chuckled..! And although I was blessed for having the chance of hearing that unique melody once again, any sane man would get damn confused in my situation.. Why would he chuckle all of a sudden..?

I don't remember inserting any jokes in my sentence, though..? Can anyone check again what I said to him just now..?

 

"Umm.. Why are you laughing..?" I was confused, to the point where I have no time to be surprised that my mouth has finally woken up from its slumber and was now back to its unstoppable self.

 

Jiyong smiled, and from his squatting position two feets away from me, he slowly got up to a standing position. "Nothing.. It's just that.. Finally I could hear your voice again.. I thought you turned mute all of a sudden.."

 

I don't know why my body parts always have this tendency to cause things to be more complicated for me. For example, right now, Mr. Skin had decided to blush after hearing those simple doesn't-mean-anything-more-than-pure-concern words uttered by Jiyong's lips. So, it was not a weird thing if Jiyong would blink questioningly (and cutely) at me, tilting his head, looking all confused.

"Why are you blushing..?"

 

"No, I'm not."

 

Did I just say that..

 

"You are, see..? Even your ears are red--"

"Aish, my skin had always been like this since birth..! Let's go and start doing the task, shall we..?"

 

Oh God Mr. Mouth why are you suddenly getting so brave all of a sudden??!?!?!?!

 

Jiyong was looking at me like I was the most amusing (and cute hehe) creature he had ever seen, and with an amused smile he raised both of his hands in a defeating manner, "Alright, you win. You're not blushing.. So if you don't mind let's start the task Seungri-ssi..?"

 

"Oh.. Y-yes.."

The blush on my cheeks remained even after Jiyong finished speaking. He turned his back on me and started bending down to reach the small boxes, but that was when I realised-- "You didn't call me 'Seungri-ssi' before, why the sudden formality..?"

 

Jiyong tilted his head, perhaps trying to remember what happened on that night, "Oh right, I didn't.. So is it okay if we just drop the formalities then..?"

 

The realisation that it took him only a few seconds to recall what happened on that night caused my heart to do some kind of an exaggerated flip inside my rib cage. That means, he also thought of it as a special occasion that is worth to be remembered. Yeah whatever, sue me for making up theories.

 

In reality, I tried not to bit my lips. Because he's talking so casually as if we'd known each other for years, and him suddenly being this approachable, was making me oh oh so so so nervous. Luckily, I was no longer as tongue-tied as before, which was a miracle..

 

"Yes, totally fine for me.. So I'll call you Jiyong Hyung then..?" 

I felt like giving a pat on my back for not stuttering at all. So I did, mentally of course.. It would be totally weird and creepy if I suddenly pat my own back, like can you imagine-- 

 

"Nice.. Then I'll call you Riri, is that fine with you..?"

 

Bwo-- whuh..?

 

"Wait-- what's with the nickname..?"

 

Even my parents don't give me nicknames or whatever.. This guy is extremely one of a kind.

But I wasn't so shocked though, I am bound to like exotic, unusual things so-- Oh god it sounded so wrong if I start describing Jiyong as an abnormal person AAAGHH PLEASE JUST FORGET WHAT I SAID

 

"I bet no one have ever called you that, so I'll be the only one calling you with that name,"

 

Okay, is he a mind reader..? 

 

"Plus, the name suits you. Riri. A cute nickname for an adorable person,"

 

Oh, wow.. Wait..

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE MY HEART PROBABLY IS RIGHT NOW OH THERE YOU ARE YOU PATHETIC ORGAN OH GOD HEART WHY ARE YOU BEATING SO FAST DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT'S NOT HEALTHY FOR ME I MIGHT DIE AND THAT'S UNFAVORABLE FOR ME BECAUSE ONLY JIYONG CAN KILL ME BUT OF COURSE HE WON'T DO IT INTENTIONALLY BUT HIS WORDS ARE--

 

Jiyong ruffled my hair and ignored my baffled look as he continued to open each of the boxes to make sure there are no fragile objects in them, in case we accidentally drop it or something.

 

That was when I concluded that this man is EVIL..

A cute name for an adorable person, huh..?

I. AM. NOT. ADORABLE.

 

"Yes, you are. Especially if you continue grumbling under your breath with that face and scolding me out loud like that,"

 

Dear, God. Why must you give him great hearing abilities also..? This guy is going to be the death of me.. 

 

"And would you please start helping me..? I can't do this on my own, Riri.."

 

I squinted my eyes, not at all angry at him, but yeah you know me of course I just have to pretend to be 'mad', "Fine. I'll let that nickname slide, but I'll call you Jiyongie Hyung from now on!"

 

Expecting for him to cringe or something at the creative ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter