- Seungri

I'm In Love With Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I swear I knocked on the door, really. It's just that I didn't use much (or any) power to make it audible enough to be heard, perhaps.. because Jiyong's shocked face when I pushed the door open was priceless.

 

Then, as if on cue, his towel got loose and almost fell down to the floor. If only it did, then my eyes would've been blessed I tell you. 

But hahahaha some deity must've been keeping some grudge towards me or something because no, it DIDN'T.

I hope you noticed I used the annoying word 'ALMOST', right.

 

Jiyong managed to hold the towel so it stopped before absolutely falling down. Thus, his crotch was still hidden from my hungry eyes. (If you noticed my character development, it's because I can be as erted as I want from now on because we're dating I HOPE EVERYONE'S JEALOUS--) 

 

"Seungri--! Haven't you ever heard of the word knocking..?!"

 

I smirked, Jiyong was trying to use his hands to cover his exposed skin. But well, of course he's failing, since I'm presented with a perfect view of his chest and toned stomach. He wasn't heavily built, I should've been able to know that since we make out on a daily basis, but that doesn't mean I'm not thirsty for his sinful body.

 

"Yah, what's going on in your dirty mind, huh!"

 

I decided to stop my smirk from growing wider, and felt some pity towards my 95% boyfriend hihi. But still, you couldn't expect me not to , right..?

 

"Oh, please Hyung.. You're mine. I can see whatever I want on you.."

 

Jiyong turned into a darker shade of red as he tried to carefully secure his lower body with the towel again without exposing Jiyong Junior to the whole world. I stifled a laugh at seeing his state, and trying to do so made me bend my body slightly downwards, clutching the pair of clothes I had in my hands close to my belly.

 

I was neither ready nor expecting when suddenly a finger tilted my chin upwards, and soon I was face to face with Jiyong...

..a hot Jiyong with droplets of water falling down the sides of his face from his damp, slicked back hair.

 

There were water on his eyelashes, I noticed, as he gazed into my eyes with a burning passion that caused my stomach to stir in the most delicious way. He dragged the finger that was under my chin along my right jaw, smoothly bringing them to my earlobe before dragging them lightly down my neck only to stop at the collar of my pajamas.

 

He tugged at the collar slightly, and I was in a daze as he uttered in a breathy, sultry voice with such dangerous gaze that had me gulping, "Take this off,"

 

I was going to let him do whatever -- I kindly repeat, WHATEVER -- he wanted to do to me, but then I realized one small teeny tiny mini little fact which is the presence of my whole family waiting for us below our feet because I was only supposed to (1) give Jiyong his change of clothes and (2) drag him to have dinner with us.

I wasn't ordered to do the third task which most probably would be (3) get lost in Jiyong's irresistible aura and let him wreck me.

 

If only I was a wizard, I'd consider building some kind of a special barrier that could block any type of sound from escaping to the outside...

which means..

 

WE CAN DO ANYTHING AND NO ONE WOULD ING HEAR US OH THAT WOULD BE AMAZING, WOULDN'T IT!!!!

 

But for now, unfortunately since I'm a normal human with zero superpowers and only the ability of somehow making the hottest man on Earth to want me at the most unsuitable time and place of all, I still need to take him to the dining room in half an hour.

 

Jiyong, on the other hand, while I was having a small talk with my conscience, was still waiting for my response, his lips--

OKAY HOW DARE HE ABHSAHDVJBDISNSBJSDN?!???

 

 

I decided to say it to everything and threw the clothes I had in my hands away (good news, they landed on the bed), quickly cupping his damp face and pulled myself towards him. Jiyong seemed to have expected that, the satisfied smirk on his face gave him away. Like an impulse, his strong bare arms circled around my waist in a possessive way, and I didn't even care if having our body this close will cause my favorite pajama to get wet, because it's all worth it -- spell it for me, W.O.R.T.H.I.T -- when our lips finally met.

 

Jiyong's a great kisser, I've known that since the first time we kissed and got caught by Youngbae. Even so, I still couldn't imagine myself ever having enough of the sensation when his wet lips move around my hungry ones, the way he nipped on my lips asking for entrance before succumbing me in an overwhelming pleasure as he took whatever I had to offer, giving me what I wanted from him.

 

It was a few moments later before Jiyong pulled out, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. We both had a satisfied smile on our faces, our kisses had never failed us. However, when I tried to pull him towards me again, he flicked my forehead.

THE DEVIL!

 

*in a betrayed voice* What's the meaning of all this-- Of course I didn't say that out loud, but perhaps it was stamped on my forehead because had this look on his face that says 'you-had-that-coming'.

 

"That's for teasing me. You're such a needy boyfriend, aren't you Riri..?" 

 

Now it was his turn to smirk at my red cheeks. Did you remember how my body parts are ALWAYS BETRAYING ME--

How the tables have turned after a (very) satisfying kiss, aisy.. I guess like how Superman would turn weak if someone comes to him, say Hello and pretend to shake hands when actually they're hiding a piece of kryptonite in their hand (I understood my example, and I think you should too *smiles*) , I, on the other hand, was, am, and forever will be weak after sharing a kiss with my hot boyfriend.

I won't complain on my weakness though.. 

 

"S-shut up, Hyung..! You were the one who's going all 'take this off' just now, how can you expect me to be able to resist.."

 

I pouted, and as I've expected and wanted (hehe), Jiyong came forward and pecked me on the lips. "Awh don't sulk, baby.. Who knows what else I'd do to you if you're being this cute.."

 

Okay no I didn't want more teasing I AM SO WEAK FOR THAT LOOK IN HIS EYES UGH WHY WHY WHY DO I HAVE A TEASE FOR A BOYFRIEND OH BECAUSE I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME--

 

I mentally smacked my own head and shooed the weird thoughts away. Regaining back my sanity, I hit Jiyong on his arm before walking to the bed to retrieve the clothes that I had absentmindedly thrown away to hold Jiyong as we kiss.

 

"Here, since you didn't bring any clothes with you. Luckily, you aren't much bigger than me in size.."

 

Jiyong smiled in relief for finally having the chance of covering his body. He took the clothes in my hands and inspected them, still smiling.

 

"Letting me borrow your clothes, such a boyfriend material.. Do they smell like you, too..?"

 

Jiyong sniffed the clothes in his hands, and I couldn't help not to roll my eyes as I spoke, "No, they smell like my mother's detergent you silly Hyung,"

 

Jiyong laughed, and I chuckled with him since his laughter was both melodious and infectious.

 

"So.. are you staying as I dress up..?"

 

"Yes,"

 

Jiyong nodded thoughtfully, and before I could read what was going on inside his head, he spun on his heels and quickly re-entered the bathroom, locking the door.

 

"Okay, I won't take too long!!"

 

I gaped. He was willing to change his clothes in the bathroom to avoid me from getting the best seat to watch the best show I should be seeing right now??

 

I guess he did the right thing, though. Because I couldn't promise not to pounce on him if he decided to let me be his audience.

 

"I can hear your unsatisfied dirty thoughts from here, Riri~!"

 

I shook my head fondly. Yup. That's the idiot I'm in love with. And I'm the other idiot in this relationship, idiot#2 who he loves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dinner was... not awkward.

Unless you count how my father had suddenly lost the ability to speak or even remove his eyes from his food, or Jiyong who was sat opposite my sister, Hanna was trying so hard not to laugh at all the embarrassing stories about me my sister were telling him because I had my hand on his thigh oh so close to his crotch and he knew I wouldn't think twice to attack if he make fun of me, or my mother who tried to discreetly interrogate me about Jiyong by asking questions every time I tried to feed myself a spoonful of food presented in front of me.

 

Yup. Just a normal family dinner.

 

Once everyone was done, Jiyong offered to help with the dishes and both Hanna and my mother quickly urged him to the kitchen with them -- probably to share more stories of me or to know more about him. I could see the ladies adored him, and that made me smile.

 

But then.. I sighed softly, watching quietly as my father made his way out of the front door to smoke maybe. He always smokes when he's feeling down, when things go beyond his control and he couldn't do a thing about it.

 

I decided to follow him, because if Jiyong who was technically a Yes-boy to his father since he was five could stand up against the big man, why couldn't I..?

 

I slowly pulled the door open slightly, and peeked through the small space. There he was, sitting down with a lit cigarette between his fingers. He brought it to his mouth, and after a deep inhale, he pulled it out, smokes flaring out of his nostrils and mouth.

 

This reminds me when I was a child I used to think that my father would turn into a dragon if he continues to smoke everyday so I made the biggest decision a six years old could do, which was beyond anyone's imagination.

I, Lee Seungri, decided to not let my father smoke anymore by hiding his cigarettes -- more like burying ALL of them underground, but.. oh well. They were silly but good ol days..

 

So nOW, back to where I was trying to approach my father.

 

I stepped outside and closed the door softly behind me, trying to be as quiet as I could be. However, of course I failed to do so because -- let's be honest here, even I, myself knew I won't succeed. My father looked behind his back and caught my eyes. He stared at me for a second before turning back to the front. I understood that he wasn't in his I'm-not-in-the-mood-to-talk-to-you mood, because if he was, my father would be telling me to go because he's not in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter