CASES - 7

Riddle (Find It Hide It)

I made some changes on my stories. I already post the mission/cases and member chat on a picture. I have already checked myself that the picture pefectly showed on PC, Chrome, and Opera Mini, i don't know if from AFF app, because i didn't download it. The problem is you can't see the picture if you read my stories from UC Browser. I just give you this messege because i'm afraid that this small thing can make you confused in the future.

 


7

 

“I don’t like any of the boys in this organization. I prefer working alone rather than coorperate with people that can’t even protect themselves. I hate when they just become obstacle on the mission. That’s why there are only 2 members in my division. If you really want to become the part of my division you should proof me what you capable of.”

Sehun trown the bundle of letters that showed their new mission on the table. Nari only rolled her eyes, she already expected what kind of attitude Sehun has. It’s not that she misjudged people easily, it’s just that she have ability to analyst what kind of people she encoutered based on their first impression. When she meet Sehun on the meeting room 2 weeks ago, exactly on her first day as an intern, she had known that Sehun is an arrogant individualism jerk which like to playing alone and hard-to-get type of person.

It’s not that she peeved about that matter, rather than she glad that she could working on her own without her ‘chief’ approval. Nari isn’t the individualism type, she accepted teamwork mission, but she also didn’t matter if she should going on her own. After all she and Sehun are the same type of person, it’s better than working as partner. She believe that if they working together, there will be World War III in organization. If Luhan is demanding person than Sehun is a nonchalant type. She even thinked that how two people with the polar opposite attitude can be siblings, how they endure each other is the mystery that only few people knows.

 

 

The second cases have been on her hand, she read carefully everything that printed on the letters. Slowly her side lips curled a bit, revealing a small smirk. Her hazel eyes twinkling slightly, it’s the most exciting cases she ever had. Beside the murdering cases, she will work as bodyguard. One stone killed two birds, it’s the more exciting mission so far.

 

Nari lifted up her face to stared at the boy infront of her. “You want me to be her personal bodyguard?” she asked while raised her eyebrows.


“Not exactly, you’re supposed to catch the culprit. But she asked for trained agent to keep her alive during election. It’s time for you to prove it that you worth as my intern.” She nodded her head and begin to lift her up.


“By the way what weapon you usually used?”


“Revolver, M1911 A1 Semi-Auto and Glock 17.”


“Try using Glock 19 Gen4, more carryable at the size and the finger grooves on the G19 are adjusted accordingly so they can be a bit more comfortable in your small hands.” 
“Also we have training every Tuesday at Gun & Shot Training Room”

 

 

***

 

The grand mansion was built in the middle of the forest, the building is 3 stories with various flowers planted in the front and back garden, the beautiful fountaine stood majestically in middle of the garden which has a beautiful Athena’s statue on it. From the outside Nari could guess that maybe the owner of this mansion is someone she can’t mess with.

The interior are full of red and gold, pointed the felt of vibrant and elegant. The floor were gold marble with spark of black hue, also the furniture are neatly arranged. The size of the living room is double sized her whole apartement width, along with the grand chandeliner that hung beautifuly above and a grand staircase with red carpet along the way.

The maid guide her to one of the room with huge double door, so far only the maids and bodyguard that present on this grand mansion. Nari wake up from her reverie when a middle-aged maid asked her to enter the room.

The room is like any regular study or office room with bookshelf at each side of the door, one big square table with chair also a comfy couch and glass table in the middle of the room. There are a huge window at the end of the room which gladly greeted the sunshine. Lastly is the short stair that lead to another room which she thinks that maybe it’s will lead to the bedroom.

Nari saw a beautiful woman that sat on the chair along with stack of files and book. She is quite young, maybe in her early 20’s. Her black silky hair sat neatly on the top of her head, she is using an elegant spectacles.

The maid whispered somehing on that beautiful young woman that make her lift her head up to stared at Nari. She give a brief smile and asked Nari to sat on the couch. She stand up from her previous chair, showing her beautiful model like body. She wore a long black dress pants with button up baby pink shirt that showed her slender neck. Nari reach out her hand to meet with the woman smooth skin that painted beautifuly with some enchanting nail art’s.

“So, you’re the one that assigned for my personal bodyguard. You’re quite young for your kind of jobs. But i can’t misjudged you yet because i believe that we have some of same traits.”

“Anyway don’t be too formal with me, you can be my friend or collagues instead some uptight bodyguard. My name is Song Hae Na, it’s pleasure to meet you miss....”

“Nari, My name is Cha Nari i am 22 years old.”

“We’re not far by age, i am 24 years old. Anyway do you know what your task is?”

“I am asked to become your personal bodyguard during election also i required to identify the culprit of the murder cases that showing up recently. The victims were all politician and minister’s candidates .” Nari explained.

“That’s right..... A few days ago there are a murdered cases that became havoc in politician world. The target were mostly an aged man, both the people who already have the position in politcs or simply one or two related person of the subject. Yesterday Jo Young Min was found dead in his hotel room with slitted neck. He is the son of of the one minister’s candidates.”

“I think that maybe the culprit is a women.” Nari said

“Why you could think of that?”

“How many of the politician or someone related have been found died?”

“So far there are 3 people. Yoo Jae Hyun the previous Minister of Finance, Park Yoo Kyung the Minister of Defence and lastly Jo Young Min the son of the Minister of Bussiness Trade. The three of them found on the similar situation, they died in a hotel room.”

“I have theory but i can’t be sure yet.” Nari looking seriously at Hae Na.

“Go On then....”

“If the victims were mostly male and they found in the hotel room, i think that the culprit it’s single or a group of femme fatales. Your life isn’t exactly on danger if my theories right. But we must know what their motive are.”

“I have heard about them a few times before. But i think that there are only known in states. It’s unexpected if our country have similar things.” Haena said.

The frown of Hae Na pretty face slightly visible. She looking ahead, fiddling with her thought. Actually she guessed it before but she isn’t quite sure yet because Korea isn’t a big and develop country like States or any American countries. But when Nari share the same thought as her, she is glad and didn’t regreted to asked Nari her partner. She is smart, cunning and hard to crack, they can become perfectly partner in this matters to reveal the culprit.

“I’ll talk to my Chief in Organization tommorow.” Nari said.

 

***

 

The Lady Luck Music filling the crowded VIVA POLO Cafe. Nari have been sat in the corner of the cafe for about 30 minutes, her Oreo Ice Cake only half left so is her Coffee that become cold because the weather. The Autumn wind of September is very cold, sometimes in the particular days the drizzle came at the night, accentuated the lonely night she was enjoyed.

After the work is over, Chanyeol dragged her to his family cafe. He said that it on the house, but knowing Nari, she will eventually have way to pay up. She didn’t like to be in the debt, who know what Chanyeol will asked in the future, she unconsciouslly smile with the though of that giant baby.

 

 

“Penny for your thought ?” the overly happy voice break out her daydreaming. She turn her head the front only found a grinning Chen and Baekhyun.


“Where is Chanyeol?” Nari asked.


“He was on the back. He said he will cook a special cuisine.” Chen replied. “By the way how your new mission as personal bodyguard?” She lift her stare from the outside to looking at the said boy in front of her. She put her almost empty cup.


“Nice......... Song Hae Na-ssi is a smart woman. Actually she is capable of protected herself. Her father asked to took self defences classe since she was in high school. Their family are well-know among politician and a few big companies around the asia. She isn’t really fond of her parents idea to join politcs.”


“Anyway, actually she asked me to become her partner to reveal the culprit about the murdering cases a few days back. She is interested in law instead politics. That’s why her willing to join an election is just mere deception for her families. She want to break the cases without anyone suspicied by ask me to become both her partner and bodyguard. She wants to become prosecutor after her magister finished. She said this is a practice if she able to become prosecutor in the future.”
 

 

The sound of the coming footstep break their little conversation. They look at the source only to find a grinning Chanyeol with tray of food in his hand. He have changed his attire that he wore at the work today. A clean white shirt covering perfectly his model like body. The thin fabrics didn’t really covering Chanyeol’s body, because the size perfectly matched with his body even his muscle and abs slightly showed. He folded the sleeve until stopped in his elbow which accentuated his muscled forearms. He also used a black appron that tied on his Denim.

Chanyeol put the plate on the table revealing a mouth watering well-done beef steak. He throw a teasing smile to Nari which is she replied with a twich in her eyebrows. Nari scanned his appearance once again, his fiery red hair neatly swept on the back, then her eye trailing down to the vague chiseled chest that slighty showing because Chanyeol let 2 of his upper buttons open on purpose.

“Does beef steak even available on the menu?” Baekhyun snorted from the opposite table, he was throwing dagger at Chanyeol.

“This supposed to be my diner date with Nari before the two of you come. Go order some food instead disturbed me.” Chanyeol spat, but not long after he winced when Nari elbowed his chest. She looked at him sharply as if didn’t agreed with one sided dinner date. He only jutted his lower lips cutely.

 

 

The table fall silent after the bickering of both Chanyeol and Baekhyun, there are enjoying their meals joyously. Baekhyun decided to order a Spaghetti Bolognise with Cappucino while Chen only order a slice of cheese cake and Hot Americano, he said he will dinner with his family later.

Baekhyun only rolled his eyes or bit his lips to stopped his laugh when Chanyeol insisted romantic gesture to the girl. But Nari is Nari she just brushed it as if it was never happend and enjoyed her meals gracefully.

“Chen-ssi have you investigated the murder cases 4 days ago?” She begin to filling the silent table with short conversation.

“I have, but Minseok Hyung haven’t come with the resulted yet. I mean he still work on it. Since the culprit is pretty smart, they hadn’t leave even a small mistake.”

“Is it true that the corpse had been found in a hotel room?” Chen nodded his head, seem falling behind with where Nari conversation lead. “Did you found something strange in there, i mean his room?” The question make the three boys looked at her simultaneously.

“Why would you ask that?” Baekhyun asked insted, his cute frown appeared slowly. She shrugged nonchalanly then back to enjoying her left beef steak.

“I wonder if you perhaps have smelt some kind of fragrance.” Her answer make Chen suddenly stopped his food midway.

“How did you know?” Instantly both Chanyeol and Bakhyun stared at Chen wide eyes, while the side of her lips tugging slightly. “I think that maybe i was a little overthinking when we separated to investigated every nook and cranny of his room. I was smell something strange in the wadrobe. I know that hotel always keep their room nice and neat, but the smell of that perticular wadrobe was strange.” He looked at Nari seriously, he shuddered with the thought.

“Did you ever heard of the term of femme fatales?” Instead of answering she thrown another question, make the three of the boys dropped their food apparently. She sighed heavily, did they even learn in their academy before. Why it seems that they didn’t know or experienced a lot of the things.

“Femme Fatales is a term that commonly used in States or British. A woman who attracted men by an aura of charm and mystery. An extremely intelligent, attractive and seductive woman who has a tendency to used men in many ways either for , money, attention, or revenge. She hardly falls in love with a man, but rather used him and takes the advantages that he gives her.”

The short explanation make the boy froze on their spot. They seemed thinking, Baekhyun even broke a sweat.

“Why would they do that?” Chanyeol asked with his deep husky voice.

“Usually her heart is already broken and incapable of love and intimacy because of her dark past. She might have loved once and trusted someone in the past, but was betrayed and left irrevocable scars in her. She was amazing in bed and all the arts of seduction, but she only gives her body not her heart. She has lost all hope in menkind and no longer believe in happy endings. She learned the hard way her dark past taught her too well, she'll never make the same mistake twice.”

“Wow~ woman are sure dangerous.” Chen breathed.

 Nari-ah....” Baekhyun timidly asked. His deep brown coffee eyes staring carefully at the said girl. The girl only hummed then lifted her face to stared at the bizzare face Baekhyun’s made. “Are you ever thinking that maybe you are one of them?”. He spoke in a small voice, but because he sat opposite of her, she can perfectly heard. Baekhyun avoid her stared after said that.

A light chuckle emitted from his opposite table. Both of the side of Nari lips curled up, revealing a pretty and contagious smile. He bit his lips loosely to stopped the incoming smile. Unconsciously his heart thumping hard, his palms began to sweaty. Nari smile is so beautiful, the way her pairs of hazel eyes shining prettily and make a cute crescent moon. The way a little valley on each of her cheecks appearing whenever her peach kissable lips streched, revealing an attractive dimple.

Baekhyun felt that his breath got knocked out of his lungs, he like a running marathon. The way his neck and ears getting hotter from time to time make him panicked. He know from the start that he was attracted to her since the first time she intoduced as an intern. He is befriend her because he want to get to know her better.

Baekhyun not the innocent, naive or gullible type. He know what affection, love, desire and lust are. He have a few relationship back in the past. He wasn’t even if you asked. He is a boy no..... a man that had experienced any kind of what boys supposed to known or triend when the puberty came. But he never allowed any kind of someting bad damaged him, likes ciggarates or drugs.

“I even never know what exactly love is. I never in relationship before.” Nari answered after her chuckled died down. Her answer instantly made them perked their ears, there’s something appeared in their mind, and the funny things is that maybe they have almost similar thoughts.

 

 

Not long after the sound of the phone dinged. Nari picked her phone up from her coat pocket and frowned when the messege opened.

 

“Chen-ssi we have another murdering cases.” She said and began to packed her things. Nari grabbed Chanyeol arms that sat beside her during dinner. The fiery red hair boy woke up from his daydreaming and looked Nari annoyed face. “I leave my car when you dragged me here.” She said exasperately.

He nodded his head when he know the matters. Chanyeol quickly got up from the table and lead her out of his family cafe. Followed by Chen and Baekhyun that decided to tag along. Chanyeol kissed her mother cheek before he went to his Hyundai Veloster Turbo. Baekhyun went to his Maserati Quattroporte along with Chen.
 

 

***


 

Dear My Lovely Reader,

Anneyeong~~~ long time no see. I'm already up with the update. I make something different in here by the way. give me your thought if you like this new changes or not. Anyway my holiday is over, tommorow is my last day lazying my up from morning to night. I should going to college on Mondey. The worst news is that i got packed schedule. My classes are from Mon - Fri, and usually th assignement in Fashion Design wasn't able done by 1 - 2 days. I hope you can bear with me, i will keep up with the update, i mean i will try to write on Sat or Sun. By the way i'm very happy because dy by day my subbies are incresing. I'm glad that my story could catched your interst. I really hope to see you on comment box because that will be cheer me up about my last holiday T_T

Aah~ I'm almost forget, do you want an intimate scene in the future. I mean this is my first time writing reversed harem from my own. Will it be okay if i write an imtimate, or fluffy scene in the future? Give me your thought please ^_^

 

See you soon ^_^

 

XOXO