CASES - 10

Riddle (Find It Hide It)

 

10

 

The moon was shining brightly at the black velvet night sky outside along with the the loyal stars which surrounded the Queen of the Night. Her beams playfully entering a dark big room through the big clear glass windows. A beautiful girl with black jet hair with the color as black as the night sky crouched silently at the corner of her bed. She enjoying the gentle breeze which caressing her face gently. She was silent, stared at the night sky blankly, one by one a clear liquids from her beads fall down on to her cream oversized sweater. Her sobs was began to sound clearly when she remembered how stupid she is, she hated it how weak she was. Why can’t she become strong and confident like her sisters. Why GOD decided to make them  born to this world together, at the same time but with different here and there. Why she was born with a lot of flaws ?

 
She lift her head up, her eye beads shining because the reflection of the moon. She crawling slowly towards her drawer at the side of her King sized bed. The drawer cheeping loudly when she pulled a little bit too strong. There inside the drawer placed razor which was gleaming beautifully in the dark room. She is smiling sadly when she took the Razor from it's original place. It's the perfect time she leave her already deep scars, her damaged soul and her broken body. She pressed the sharp piece on to her wrist, staring a little bit longer as if saying goodbye to her pulse who let her live for 21 years with bittersweet memories. She took a deep breath then begin to move the sharp things slowly.

 
A pair of milky white skind came suddenly after a loud bang of the door, which make her body jerked forwards because of the strong pull at her wrist. She opened her eyes slowly, facing the exact same features who stared at her with a pair of brown orbs which already b with tears. The newcomer hugged her body tightly as if sais that she didn’t let her moved even a little bit, her sobs sounding loudly. She let both of her arms hanging limply at her side, with a a little small traced blood at  corner of her wrist. She closed her eyes  tightly enjoying the wild run of her heart, she doesn’t intented to replied the hug.

 
“This is the third time you doing it Eonni."

 
Yoon Kira stared at her twin sisters deeply, she searched what lied behind those damaged souls. Second laters those fragile hands cupped her face warmly along with combing her brown curled hair slowly. She closed her eyes automaticly, enjoying the warm embrace of her sister palms, leaned her head to the source of the warm. Kira can’t endured any longers her tears falling down again and again, soaking the hem of her sister sweater sleeve’s.

 
Kira open her eyelids slowly, her eyes catches a glimpse of a trace blood in her sister wrist. She stood up abruptly, heading out from her sister room and only back with first aid kit a little while later. Kira sat at edge of the bed, she take her sister wrist on to her lap, she tending it with outmost care. Yoon Hera stared at the night sky outside, she wasn't bothered to turn her head aside when Kira tend her bloody wrist. "Why you still being nice to me ?" She whispered.

 
 Kira who already sat behind her, after done with the wound haven't said anything. She leaned her body against the cold wall, folding her slender legs and copied Hera position. "I've said it before that you're my family, my sister, and it's my responsibilities to protect you no matter what happend. Even if i should take a hard way, a dangerous way. I won't let you get hurt."
 
Silence filled the dark bedroom when the siblings began their heart to heart talk. Hera always the insecure and fragile one. She was 10 minutes earlier than Kira, but she always felt that she become the younger one instead the older one. It was one of many reason why she detested Kira so much, she hated to be weak. Since child Hera often get bullied in their school because of her introvert, pushover personality, but Kira always there to help her. Kira would bullied or simply warned the people back who bravelly disturbed Hera, no mater boys or girls. Hera hated it, she never have a long friend because of her overprotective sister. If Kira was Popular she was a Wallflower. If Kira is the strong, confident one, she is the weak insecure one. If Kira is Rebel she is the Goody-two-Shoes, anything they're always different in similarity.

 
"Don't you even think of hate me? In our 20 years existence I never acknowledge your help. I always turn your offer down, never said thank you. I even barely talk to you. I am bad person Kira. But why? Why you still treat me nicely?" Kira began to heard Hera sobs clearly. "Even after i am broken, damaged, tainted ,dirty. You still treat me nicely. I even make our mother hated you. It's always me that make you suffered. Why you still being like this. I didn't need your pity." Hera breath hitched when whe felt a strong grip around her body, along with her tears that falling faster.

 
"I've never pity you nor mercy you. I never hated you even a little bit. You're my twin sister, we're sharing the same blood. Hal of my soul was in you. I can't hated you even if i want to. And please stop blaming yourself. It's my own choices to make him leave our life. Also I don't care if mom hated me, cursed me, or even hit me." Kira said.. She took a depth breath than continue to speak "Eonni.... you're an amazing woman. Left your scars behind. Let your soul standing from this hell hole. Try to walk a little by little, i'll always behind you."

 
Hera turned her body around, she hugged her sister tightly. She buried her face in to Kira curly brown hair. She was regretted her attitude, she was stupid person to let this angel take all of her selfishness. " I'm sorry" she begin. " I'm sorry because I've never realized before. I was blinded by ambitious to beat you, to be different with you, my own selfishness. Until I ignored this beautiful gift from the GOD." Her voice was so gentle. Kira can't heard it clearly because Hera was mumbling. "Thank you for being my Guardian Angel my sister." Kira wasn't said anything, she just tighthened her hugs.

 
I will make them pay for what they did to you, even if i risk my live. GOD please hide my sins from her, don't let her know that i am demon in angel.

 



 

 

"What make you called me in the middle of my duty ?" She said instantly after she set her foot on Chanyeol VIP Room even without seated herself first. Cha Nari glared at the said male who was calmly enjoying his wine. He was nonchalant as if Nari sharp glared wasn't bothered him even a little bit.

 
"Seat first Nari, I have an important matters to us." Suho said from his seat far away from the entrance door. Nari can't declined, Suho is the most influenced out all of them. Both if his patents was the Head of C.I.S Organisation Branch in Korea, same with Kris parents who currently held the higest position in C.I.S Organisation China Branch's. That's the reason why both of Suho and Kris were respected by the members.

 
 The boys already gathered at Chanyeol VIP Room's Viva's Polo Cafe on 2nd Floor. It looked like she was the latest to come, because there was alreadet a lot of leftover food and drink. They stopped briefly what they do before to greeted or simply gave a small acknowledge smile after Nari entered the Room. She can't really identified who were presented because of the dim light, she was sure that not all of her Chiefs presented for now. 

 
Nari choose to sit at the closest chair from the entrance, apparently beside Tao who offered her a drink. Nari simply shooked her head as a polite rejection. She stared at Suho who already moved from his previous chair at corner of the room to the couch infront of them. "Nari, how long you need to complete your mission?" Suho opening a conversation by asked Nari a question who make her frowning.

 
"I'm not sure. We've already got the result from the autopsy, along with the valid evidence about the murder. I've duty to find their hideout tommorow, i will following someone. Miss Hae Na wasn't said anything yet but i think that the arrested happend in this week. Why?" She asked after give him her explanation

 
"Our Excecutive asked you moving out to Australia, precisely all of us. Apparently  there was a little bit problem on there. He asked us to handled it for the time being. Because Australia is our new branches, the member on there wasn't as skilled as us. That's the reasn why your mission should be done in 3 Days, ready or not. Sehun will handle your mission instead. You can prepared for your transfer earlier. Exactly after Suho finished his word, Nari abruptly stood up. She storming at the counter bar whch was located at the corner or the room. She was pissed of, that jerk wasn't said anything before. She hated it when her plans got messed up.

 
Sehun was leaning at the bar counter since she entered the room. He jerked a little bit to the side when Nari clutched his collar's shirt as soon as stood up in front of him. Fortunately Sehun have a pretty good reflex, he can managed his body to not being falling forward. She is one of strong girl, isn’t she. Her grip was no joke. even Sehun who has body twice bigger than her.

 
“You said that you didn’t care with anything I did in this mission before. Let me remains you if you forgot. This is my mission to begin with. You said that it is my time to showed my skills as your ing intern. You’ve indirectly sealed our aggrement a week ago. So why now you let your ing clean hand to involved in this dirty jobs, which i did almost compeletly?”  Nari half whispered half shouted. She glared at those damn alluring black eyes. Silence engulfed both of them, they only throwing daggers at each other, even wasn’t realized yet that their face was only 1 span apart. They even could felt each other warm breath.

 
“Are you want to get credit so much, until you dare to took over my mission. Or perphaps do you feel intimidated by your posisition because maybe i could beat you up sooner or later ?” Sehun wasn’t said anything, he stayed with his position which is leaning at his chair with folding arms, showing his perfectly muscular arms. He unfold his arms second later only to removed Nari firm grips on his collar. He pushed Nari a little bit to strong which resulted she jerked backwards.

 
“It’s not my fault that you are to slow. You can’t let a bunch of female fox to wondering outside too long, they are sly creature. If you didn’t fast enough you will be the one to become their prey instead.” Sehun said calmly with his huskly low voice that could send a shiver to your body. But Nari wasn’t affected because she was still tried to control her limit.

 
“Lasty, don’t be too confident, I didn’t care with my posisition. Im fact you even wasn’t worth half of my skills.” He smirked after back to folding his arms. Nari was pissed she was done holding her limit, she lift her arms up and clenched her palms. In a blink of an eye Sehun fall from his chair even before Baekhyun, Suho, Kris, Minseok or Chen could stopped her. He sat on his  holding his throbbing jaws, erasibg blood at the corner of his mouth. 

 
Screw your pretty face – she said mentally.



 
Nari stromed outside after throwning a single punch, she wasn’t thinking of her throbbing knuckles also. The loud bang of the door sounded loudly after Nari harshly closed it only make them winced. She meets with Chanyeol at the hallways right after descended the stairs. Chanyeol who was bring a lot of snack for them intended to asked her. But he has not opened his mouth yet to asked, Nari already walking pass him like a flash

“Where’s Nari went?” Chanyeol asked after opening the room only found Suho who was helping Sehun to stand up.

 
“Do you have first aid kit?” Baekhyun asked after helping Chanyeol place the food on the table. 


Not long after he was back with first aid kit, only give it to Chen who sat closest to the door then running out to search for Nari. He was running along with turning his head to left and right, searching for that familiar cheesnut brown hair.  A Minutes have passed but he wasn’t found her yet, supposedly Nari wasn’t too far gone because he need only 5 minutes to chased after her. He brushed his hair harshly. He intended to give up but cancelled as he found that familiar girl walking slowly towards bus stop. He was brought his long legs to run faster because apparently Nari was at the other side of the way he chosen before. 

 
Chanyeol tugged Nari wrist as long as he was near her. Nari jerked backwards because of the strong pull. He pushed Nari backwards until her back touched a sturdy brick wall of an unfamiliar high school gate's. He held both of her shoulder, silently asked her to not moving.

 
“What happend to you?” Chanyeol aksed. Nari who still on her pissed mode only glared at the baby faced giant in front of her. She pushed Chanyeol sturdy chest strongly only make him swayed a bit, leaving his previously hand on Nari shoulder. Nari side stepped and continuing her journey to the home. It was almost midnight that’s why there aren’t bus available.

 
She jerked backward for who knows how many times in this day, after Chanyeol turn her body 180 degree around. He make her stumbled and hit the same brick wall with a loud thud. That boy abruptly hold both of her wrist and put it at each of her side, imprisoning her with his muscular arms.

 
“Let me go Chanyeol, I’m not in the mood to played with you.” She hissed, her face was red. Chanyeol wasn’t granted her request, he even wrapped his large palms stronger at Nari wrist.

 
“Not until you said what the reason of your anger.” 

 
“It is not your bussiness to begin with. Let me go or you will felt my anger.” 

 
“Then let me be. You can used me as your punching bag tonight, as long as it can make fell you better.”

 


 

“Sorry.....” Nari whispered. She decided to end her blows after she felt her anger was subsided down. Both of them panting hardly, they sat at the cold floor and leaning their back at the wall of that room. Chanyeol bring her to the nearest desolated building which fortunately is Hapkido Training Centre of Gangdong-gu, Seoul.

Nari turn her head to the left, only found Chanyeol who was staring ahead along with a small smile in his face. She lift her fingers up, erasing a trace of blood on Chanyeol face. The said male widening his eyes when he felt a smooth skin of his wounded face. He lift his head a little which was previously rested against a cold wall. Chanyeol stared at the beautiful human being infront of him. He stared at the everythings GOD has created for this woman. He traced his orbs from a pair of that thin straight eyebrows, a beautifully curled eyelash, her small pinted nose and lastly a pair of soft kissable lips. Chanyeol wasn’t going to denied his feeling anymore, he is healthy man with a normal desired after all. Yes, he was already fall to deep against her charms.

“Stop staring as if you  my soul.” Nari mumbling still cleaning Chanyeol wounds with a bunch of tissue she found inside her bag. She was already done with the blood on his temple, forehead, a bridge of that pointed nose and currently tending the blood at the corner of Chanyeol’s mouth. Instead doing what Nari asked, Chanyeol stared at that pair of Hazel eyes instead.  

“You also have wound on your face. I’m sorry if punched you to hard.” He said before traced his fingers at Nari slightly swolen jaws. His sudden movement made her stopped her activity instantly. She put Chanyeol hands down then back to her postition, sitting side by side with him.

“Why you let me painted on your face. Don’t you treasure your handsome face?” She asked. The corner of Chanyeol lips tugged upwards without her realized.

“I just won’t let you released your anger for GOD who no where." he answered. You don’t need to know the real reason, Nari-ah

“Silly Boy” She said with a small genuine smile on her face. She brushed her shoulder against him, which make him held his body with his left arm for not falling bashfully.

Nari leaned her head on Chanyeol shoulder after he  her hair. The said boy tensed slightly because of Nari sudden bold move, but he composed himself. He also put his head on top of Nari head not long after. Both of them enjoying the silence at 2 o’clocks in the morning.

 

 

 

The sound of Nari phone make them raised from their previous position. She looked who the caller was, but let it be when she know who the caller was. It’s not that Nari mad with Baekhyun, she was just pissed with Sehun. For now she just want to away from any them before probably meet again for a few hours ahead.

“So, what happend back then?” Chanyeol asked after they fall on silence again. He accidentally looked at the caller ID. Nari exepelled her breath tiredly. She lean her head back to Chanyeol wide shoulder along with closing her eyes after that.

“Suho-ssi said that Sehun will take my current mission. I was just pissed with him because he wasn’t speak anything before. He said that it was my mission and I was free to did anything about it. He declared that he wasn’t going to get involved. But why suddenly he willing to take it, the cases I effortly did. Only found him take over the exsecution at the end.” Nari paused. “I just waited for Hae Na-ssi to commanded me before I going arrested them, the murder. Who was apparently some of woman assasin in Seoul.”

“Try to talk to her tommorow. If she insist you to go along with your mission, maybe I can help you to speak with Suho Hyung.” Nari only nodded but a brief smile was there even only a few second. 

 

 


 

The sound of the beautiful goddess instrument filling almost empty cafe. Cha Nari was enjoying the peaceful atmosphere in the early morning. The music are combination of piano, flute and harp which perfectly suited for the comfy vintage cafe in the early morning. A beautiful waitress approached her not long after she seated herself at the corner of the cafe, away from the entrance door. Nari declined politely, she said that she will wait for her friends instead ordered earlier.

 
Not long after, a chiming of the doorbell reached her sense of hearing. The clanking sound of the heels indicated that the newcomer is a woman. The sound of her heels getting more louder, she lift her head up when a pair of a Jimmy Choo Black Suede heels stopped infront of her. Nari was greeted by a beautiful Hae Na who gave her radiant smile. She seated at the chair infront of her second later.

 
“Have you waited too long?” Hae Na asked after choosing her order which is a Green Tea Latte with a few of Croissant meanwhile Nari choose Caramel Machiatto and Macarons as their breakfast.

 
“Only for 15 minutes.” She replied.

 
“So, I’ve received an information about your transfer. I’m sorry that your transfer because of me. If only I could took action about  Yoon Kira arrested faster, maybe you will not get a warning from your leader.” She said gloomily.

 
“It’s not your fault Eonni, maybe it was because they want the mutation earlier so the mission we handled should be done in this week. Not only my cases but a few of my friends was also got similar situation. The Exsecutive want us to finished faster so that we could focused in our ransfer papers.

 
“Still, it's partially my fault. Anyway where will you going to transfer ?”

 

“They said to Australia yesterday.”

 
“Are you moving out for good?”

 
“I don’t know yet but they said until the Australia's Branch could managed themselves.”

 
“I wish for the best for you.” Hae Na said. She reached Nari palms which was stayed on the table since the beginning. She give Nari, a gentle pat and genuine smile. The said girl also replied it with the same attitude. 

 

 

 

A familiar Citrus Scents greeted her as soon as she stepped in the C.I.S Organisation Lobby. She greeted the usual front office lady by nodding her head. Nari only used a black skinny jeans, rosegold knitted sweater and a pair of black sneaker. She still in the middle of her supposed duty day, that’s why it’s doen’t matter if she wasn’t used a familiar Maroon Blazer for women in C.I.S Organisation.

 
“Since when you have discharged?” Nari asked as she meet with Jong In in hallway before going in to the lift. 

 
“2 Days ago, are you going to HRD Division?” He asked after pressed number 27 in the lift side door.

 
“Hmm.... i need to look after my transfer paper. Have you?.” Jong In nodded her head as the anwer of Nari's question. They stand side by side inside the lift.

 
“ I heard that you puncehed Sehun yesterday, he was bleeding preety bad though.” Jongin turn his head to stared at the girl who was leaning against the lift wall.

 
“He deserved it.” She said coldly, as if talked about that matters could make their emotion lever go high.

 
“He isn’t that bad like you think, maybe he is a bit jerk. But trust me he only willing to did it because her mother request.” 


Silence engulfing them after Jong In said his latest sentence a few minute ago. Nari isn't said anything, she just stay silent until the ding of the door made her straightened her position. The lift opened, she stepped out on to 15th Floor. But before the door get closed completely, she turn her body to stared at Jong In.

 
“Thank you for your explanation, but for me once jerk, it would be always jerk. Unless he proved me by himself.” She said coldly then turned away to the HRD Division which located at the end of the 15th floor long halfway

 

 


 

 

Dear my reader,

Hello~~ I'm sorry for the late update because i was busy with assignment. Anyway i don't know if this chapter would be good or not. But i hope you can give me your comment below. 

Thanks ^_^