CASES - 6

Riddle (Find It Hide It)

 


6

 

The sound of the foot step begin to sound clearly, the boys on the meeting room fixed their behaviour quickly. Even though they were preety tired they can’t even leave early. They should make a report about the mission earlier, because that was their first real mission after all. The door of the meeting room thrown open, showed Mr Choi along with 12 middle aged women and man. The boys quickly bowed their head to greet their superior.

“I’ve received the report from the Police Chief Choi Hyun Woo. We are glad that all of you could settled your real first cases. Even though the result weren’t perfect yet, but we’re proud with your teamwork.” Mr Choi looked at the boys with a small smile craved in his face.

“I also heard that some of you badly injured. I hope you can heal in no time.” Mr.Zhang spoke with a sad eyes following his handsome fatures.

“We have handed the victims of the Human Trafficking to the Itaewon Police Station, they are the one who will dealt with their parents later.” Mrs.Kim said.

“So, what do you think. Are you enjoying your first cases as a Chief ?” Mr.Park asked his son that sit at far end of the table.

“We are glad Mr.Park, although we should be more tactical and careful in the future. We will train more.” Suho aswered instead.

"You're doing good my sons." Mrs. Xi looked gently at her lovely sons.

 

The superior were the former Chief from the division of the boys before the rotation happened. Crime and Surveillence Organization had a positition rotation every 10 years. The purpose are to give a chance for the skilled agent to become experinced in maintain their subordinate. Some of them are the boys parents, so it’s no wonder if they have a big hopes from their children. The Superior not only supervise their organasization in Seoul, but some of them also had placed abroad, in the CIS branched that spread in every continent. 

 

The superior eventually decided to leave the meeting room and asked the boys to get rest well. Mr Choi become the last to leave, he stopped his step momentary then stared at their face.“Where’s Nari? ”

“She still in the Medical Room, Sir. She barely leave his room after Baekhyun treat her wound. I really worried with her health. She refused to eat or drink.” Luhan replied.

"This is her last day as your assitance, let her be." Mr.Choi give a gentle pat on Luhan shoulder and then leave the room.

***

The beeping sound of a heart monitor sounded loudly in a silence medical room. Cha Nari had been sitting about 8 hours doing nothing. She barely eat or drink even after all of them were back on headquarter, she still used her earlier clothes, even haven’t bothered to change her bloody shirt first. Fortunately Baekhyun had successfully persuaded that stubborn girl to treated her wound although he must dragged her to the different place from the room that occuppied by the lifeless body which Nari decide to took care.

 

She stared at the lifeless body that lied on that queen sized bed, his face was so pale. His blonde hair spreaded messily on the pillow, both of his eyes was closed, his full lips was cracked. There something happend in the deep or her heart that she can’t explain yet. Unconsciously her fingers tracing sofly every fluctuare of his face. From his sharp jawline and chin, up to the pair of soft kissable lips, pointed nose, lastly down to the smooth skin of his cheeks. She draw her fingers back quickly when she heard the door being open.

She emotionlessly stare at the incoming guest. Luhan, Minseok and Lay give her a brief genuine smile, Baekhyun run up to her and drapped his long limbs along her narrow shoulder and lastly was the poker face Sehun. He just sat comfortably on the couch  without saying anything as soon as he stepped into that room. Honestly Nari didn’t know what happend inside that boy’s mind. She can’t quite put her finger on it. Sehun just simply nonchalant, cold and ignorant human being. Even when Jong In had been shot, he didn’t said anything. He didn’t blame her nor comforted her, anything just a passive boy.

“Nari-ah.... thanks a lot to stay with my brother for the long time. But I am concerned with your health. It’s not your fault, he just followed his instinct to saved you. So stop blaming yourself.” Minseok pleaded.

“Jong In had passed his critical condition, we just wait for him to wake up. I’m sure he will wake up without you realized it.” Lay explained.

“Come on, i’ll drive you home.” Luhan gently pulled Nari wrist, but she didn’t budge. “Nari, please just this one.....” Luhan stare deeply at her. She sighed heavily, then slowly stood up. If a look can kill maybe a lot of them had been laying lifelessly on the floor.

 

“Do you want to eat something?” he asked when both of them have reached basement. Luhan unattached their intertwined fingers to faced her. The said girl only stare at him without saying anything, but not long after he realized what possibly happend inside his girl’s mind. He reached her face with his fingers and put them each of Nari mouth corner. He pulled softly intented to make her smile.

“I’m sorry princess, i' forget that you didn’t cleaned up yet. I’ll order food when we reached your apartement then.” Nari lift up her fingers to make a gentle flick on Luhan forehead. She open the door and waiting for Luhan to start the engine.

 

***

The morning dew still attached beautifully on the window, silence filled the empty room. That girl have been standing at the corner of the room, arranging the flower that she bought earlier. The beautiful purple lilac filling the empty vase before. She decided to sit on the chair beside the still unconscious Jong In not long after.

 

“You’re one of the stupid boy aren’t you? Why you took the bullet for me?” she grumbled, staring deeply at the sleeping boy, unconscioulsy her eyes falling to that tanned sharp jawline. “Wake up, so I can scold you.” She grumbled.

The door cracked opened, a tall boy with black hair enter the room quietly and brought himself down to sit at the couch. Nari didn’t bother to look at the coming boys, she ignored it as if his present invinsible

“Why you here early in the morning?” He asked.

“Why do you care?” instead replying his question, Nari thrown another question. She turn her head to the side and staring sharply at him.That arogant boy sit on the chair with crossed legs and arms showing his perfectly sculpted biceps. Nari isn’t muscle lovers, but she still appreciated a healty man with sculpted body and sharp jawline. She always have a weakness towards sharped-jawline men. Even Baekhyun had a beautiful built body and jawline.

Both of them looked sharply at each other, no one want to surrender yet until he decided to break the staring contest. “Because you’re my subordinate until 2 weeks ahead." 

“You two are so loud, i’m trying to sleep here.” The low horsed voice made both of them instantly looked at the source of voice. A pair of an eyelids opened softly, he turn his head aside to stare Nari.

“When were you woke up?”

“Last Night”

“Are you didn’t told anyone about this?”

“Why would I. Anyway, you said you want to scold me rightGo on then.” She only rolled her eyes, then begin to stand up to called the others.

 

***

 

The sound of the the punch and kick could be heard even before she going in. Nari decided to blow some steam by going to gym. She saw Chanyeol in the corner of the room, busy with his punching bag. He send punch after punch and occasionally heavy kick to that’s things. She leaned the body with crossed arms on the wall, didn’t intented to make any sound.

Chanyeol is attractive guy. His tall built body fall in to the right place. His muscle arms seem interesting whenever he send his punch  into the punching bag. His thin sleeveless clothes seemed damped by his sweat that drenched his front and back. Occasionaly his clothes stuck on his body, make his perfectly shaped abs preety visible.

 

“I heard that Jong In have been wake up.” The husky low voice wake her up from her reverie. She turned her head to the left and saw Chanyeol have been copied her position. “Why are you here instead ?” he asked.

“Why do you care. It’s isn’t your bussiness anyway.” She replied and then looking back to the front.

Without her noticing, the boy beside her move instantly. He bring his body to the front, facing Nari. His two muscled arms, resting on each her body. She could trace every inch of his face with her eyes. His wide brown eyes, pointed nose, luscious lips and his fringe that slightly damp from the sweat, he was simply gorgeous.

He was also radiating a warmth that almost suffocating her like a ing fire, she caught his eyes locked with her, but she didn’t intimidated even only slightest bit.

“You’re too close” she said with bored tone. His lips curling to the side, revealing an attractive smirk. She felt a gentle breeze tickling her neck with their close proximity.

“Why, are your heartbeat pounding hard ?” his huskly low voice send a shiver down into her spine. Instead pulled his body, Chanyeol push his body deeply cutting their space. She caught his wide brown eyes twinkling. His pointed nose, grazing the crook of her nose. He can smell the sweet scented parfume that she used, a mixed of citrus, musk and vanilla. He smirked when a gentle wind bring her scent closer, tickling his nostril. Her scent is not too girly nor too manly just enough to make him addicted. With just one gentle push their lips might be able to grazed each other.

“Stop being jerk.” She placed her palm on his chest which is drenched with amount of sweats then  push him gently which make Chanyeol body budge a little.

“Feisty aren’t you. I like feisty girl by the way.” He mumbled.

 

The two of them have been fighting for almost 2 hours straight without break. Eventhough Chanyeol had been trained for God know how long but it seems that his stamina still on full mode.  He send his alluring smirk to her when he got Nari underneath his body. He sit on Nari’s waist and hold both of her arms above her head. Nari’s feel breathless, she was panting hard that’s why she isn’t move yet.

The game isn’t over yet, slowly her lips curled a bit to the side, revealing a small smirk. She fold her kness quietly and send a light collision on Chanyeol back that could make him  sway a bit. Instantly, his hold on Nari wrist loosen which is gave an opportunity for the girl to take him down.

She got up quickly, bring her hand to Chanyeol neck and pressed it enough that could make Chanyeol little breathless. Her kness pressed each on Chanyeol arms that caused his move too limited. She sat on Chanyeol hard-rock-chest, hovering over him. Chanyeol wanted to copied Nari move before, but he realized a little later that she sat to far away from his knees or legs range.

He stared at the beauty above him, her blonde hair had been damped along with her Gray V Neck Calvin Klein T-Shirt. Her lips slightly parted allowing the air to enter her almost empty lungs. She sat there expresionless, just like Sehun he think. Chanyeol still busily staring at her, that's caused they both startled when a voiced sounded in the silent room.

“Having fun, i see?” Another husky voice sounded from the doorway, revealing Sehun with the same attire from this morning. He leaning his body comfortably while observed the two’s. Both of them simultaneously turned their head over the voice. Nari decide to call out their game. She loosen her hand on his neck then got up to her bag and changed her clothes, ignoring the hot stare from the boys.

“Why are you here?”

“We have a new cases, follow me to my office.” He said with the flat tone. He walking out from martial arts room, leaving Nari that still folded her damp clothes and put them in her bag.

She walked to the center of the room with Chanyeol still laying starfish-shaped on the mattress. She streched out her arms and help Chanyeol to get up. “It’s nice training with you, Yeol.” She said with small smile.

“Ooohh.... you gave me a pet-name already? It’s something unexpected sweet from the ice warrior.” She kicked his shinbone after, which resulted to make him wince in pain.

“It’s pleasure to trained with you, ask me if you want a punching bag or friend to blow some steam.” He finished his speech right after Nari close the door.

 

***


 

Dear My Reader,

Hello.... I have back from my grandma hometown this morning, eventhough my body aches so much but i can't stop to update this chap faster. Anyway maybe this chap a little bit boring. But i hope i can see you in comment box. Just one or two doesn't mater. That could cheer me up. Anyway i'm still in the middle of writing the next chap. See you in comment box ^_^