CASES - 2

Riddle (Find It Hide It)

I made some changes on my stories. I already post the mission/cases and member chat on a picture. I have already checked myself that the picture pefectly showed on PC, Chrome, and Opera Mini, i don't know if from AFF app, because i didn't download it. The problem is you can't see the picture if you read my stories from UC Browser. I just give you this messege because i'm afraid that this small thing can make you confused in the future.

 


2

 

 

 

Nari only lied down about 10 minutes, but she hoisted her body again and drag it in front of her computer screen. She immediately downloaded the attached file shortly after the email successfully opened.

 

 

 

***

 

A distinctive sound of women's shoes sounded, filling the Intellegence Division room that was still quiet. Actually the working hours start at 8.30 am, but Luhan had told Nari to meet him in his office immediately. Last night Nari have studied the case file that his boss had sent. She also has tried brainstorming and looking for  some of references to made several alternative theories. Luhan relentlessly called her this morning, that's why she must be willing to come early, even forget to eat her breakfast only to get going to the office on time. In other words, on time based on Luhan's time.

Arriving in front of the room with a white double door and a the height is about 2.5 meters. Nari knocked on the door several times until his boss invited her in. Luhan was seen sitting on his chair in a light blue suit and a maroon tie also accompanied by his scattered files. The man raised his head straightly after Nari was in front of his desk. His feminine white features looked tired, although his hair and appearance were looked neatly, but the aura that Luhan has threw out was a screamed a very tiring impression. But Nari didn't care. After all, as a division chief it just generally for them to study the case first before delegating it to their division members. Also work overtime and come early in the morning is quite common things.

 

Both of Nari and Luhan then walked to a pair of chair with coffee table located in the middle of the room to discuss the case last night.


"So what did you get?" Luhan started the conversation, his eyes still fixed on the file in his hand. His fingers occasionally flipped over the file, while his eyelids were still scrutinizing every word train which is printed on sheets of white paper.

"Based on few trafficking cases that I had studied while was in academy, most of the perpetrators' motives are relatively similar. They choose their subjects with aged around 12 to 25, most of them are women, in other words they would sold them as slaves or es." Luhan raised his head and looked at the girl in front of him seriously.

"From few of the references I found last night, most of the perpetrators distributed their victims to Russia, China, Hongkong, Vanezuela and Iran.Those country have a bad criminals reputation, and moreover Russia also well known with their famous mafia organization." Nari explained her theory, after that the two of them returned to being silence, preoccupied with their own thoughts.

"Go to Kyung Soo, ask him if he still has a databese of gang and mafia name which is currently active in Korea along with their current headquarters, I want the result to be on my desk this afternoon, right after lunch.  That's for now, you may go." Nari bowing slightly and then left out Luhan's office to meet Kyung Soo.

 

***

 

Forensic Lab. & Tech. Division is slightly different from Intellegence Division. This division is full of white and light gray. The room here is also very sealed, there is no such thing as an open area or a line of work table. Everything is pure room with each door neatly lined up like a corridor of a five-star hotel. The difference is there's no carpet or other pedestal clothes that usually decorate the floor corridor, just everything is shining and spotless.

Cha Nari stepped into the second room to the left from behind. The gray door was attached with an identity scanner as a safety. After the CARD ID and fingerprint checks, Nari places her palm on PalmSecure Activate Tools. It will scan people's blood vein overall in one go thoroughly an infrared sensor. This tool can minimize falsification of identity because the error rate of this tools is very small, that is about 0.0001%. All the rooms in this division used the PalmSecure Activate Tool as security check, each attached on the door.

 

"Good morning Chief Kyung Soo, Chief Luhan asked you to check the database about the list of the gang and mafia that currently active in Korea along with the headquarters they currently use."

"I'll call you after lunch." Kyungsoo replied still not shifting his view from the monitor, his fingers also busy dancing over the keyboard.

"I do apologize Chief but if it possible may the file finish before lunchtime? Chief Luhan also asked me to deliver the files from you after lunch time." Kyungsoo sighed, he stopped his activity for a moment then looked at the 21-year-old girl who was currentlly standing in front of his desk. If Luhan's office is located in a room, in another words Room-in-Room kind of office, with Kyungsoo it would be another case, he has the whole room for himself.

"I'll get it done by now, I'll call you later." He answered. Nari bowing slightly and then turned and walked towards the door. But her pace stopped just before her fingers touched the door handle. "And please tell Luhan to stop acting like a spoiled brat, i'm too tired with his attitude. Anyway I'm sure he asked you to be here early today, wasn't it ?." Nari just smiled at the rhetorical question from the chief of the science and technology division. She bowing back and then left Kyung Soo's Room.

 

***

 

"Mr. Choi how about the intern you recommended last week?" Asked a middle-aged man who was looking at the streets of Seoul from his office glass wall.

"Cha Nari, currently in charge of VCA's division."

"You assigned her as Luhan's Assitant on her first day of work, how did she react? Is she able bearing that stubborn and demanding child, why don't you place her with Baekhyun or Suho instead, they more capable of welcoming the new employees, weren't they ?"

"I see the potential of that girl, she is not kind of a girl who is easily shaken, even in an emergency condition, she will remain calm and collected, she is not easily intimidated, also Nari is at least capable to compensating Luhan Intellegence." Mr. Choi reasoned.

"I hope that child can change a bit, at least he is able learn to respected the others. Him and his brother almost same on the attitude. Anyway it seems that the company monotonous life will begin to colored until the next 6 months, wasn't it Mr. Choi?" Mr. Choi just smiled in response to his boss.

 

***

 

 

 

After getting the file from Kyung Soo, Nari immediately handed the file to Luhan. She stood in front of his boss's desk, which is currently researching the names of the gang and mafia leaders on neatly printed paper with the platinum logo on the upper side. Luhan marked several names with a highlighter and then puts it back in a platinum colored envelope.

He looked at the Nari who in fact standing right in front of his desk. He watched the girl who was quiet and zoning out. Her wavy blonde hair she let fall, her curved eyelashes framing that monolid eyes of her, then his gaze stopped on the pinkish little lips that closed slightly. It's a lie if he is not interested on that girl, Nari is in fact the perfect illustration of a Goddess Athens in this modern era. Beautiful, Smart and Courageous, not easily intimidated.

Luhan woke up from his 'analyzing' activity after Nari lifted her head to look at him. He cleared his throat embarrassedly, he was caught off guard staring at her. The intellegent Luhan was caught staring at his assistant. But not Nari, she is completedly unaffacted. Like yesterday when she ignored Mr. Choi teasing and then returned to being professional.

"If you doesn't have any the assignment for me, I ask your permission to return to my desk." she said as she bowing slightly and intend to leave the room. But once again stopped when Luhan voiced back his voice.

"Go to Tactical Division and meet Jong In. Bring this file to him I want him to keep an eye on some of the names i have highlighted. And once again don't be too formal with me, you just can call me Luhan."

 

 

Tactical Operation Division is almost on the top floor of this building, precisely on the 27th floor. Unlike Intellegence Division or Forensic Lab. & Tech Division which  is in fact is always quiet, this division is quite crowded. Besides the division offices, there are several rooms for training and sports such as Gun & Shot Training Room, Shooting Range, Swimming Pool, Gym, Weapon & Equipment Room, Martial Art Training Room, etc. Also almost all the training rooms are also soundproofed.

 

Nari is currently in front of a double mahogany door which is located on the first row of the corridor to the right of 27th floor. She has knocked on the door several times, but no answer at all. Finally she decided to open the door which is without the Security Check. But she found the room completely empty. Jong In or any member of his division aren't available.

Nari decided to inquire about their whereabout on the information desk that available on 27th floor. Actually because Crime Inverstigation & Surveillence Organization has 13 divisions, so each floor have at least 1 Reception or Information Desk.

Nari walked to the information desk not far from where she used to be. "Excuse me, is Chief Jong In out?"

"Chief Jong In is currently with Chief Sehun at the 29th floor Gun & Shot Training Room since an hour ago. Would you like me to leave him a messege?"

"No thanks, I'll meet him on my own." Nari replied and then going to 29th Floor.

 


The 29th floor is pretty spacious, there are only 4 rooms on this floor which Nari believe are Martial Art Training Room, and Gun & Shot Training Room. She have been visited the Information Desk as soon as she arrived at 29th Floor, that's why she may be able to going straight for the room with badge number 2 attached on the door. The door opened automatically just after her body was about 60 cm from the door. The Gun & Shot Training Room is designed soundproofed  so that's the reason why the sound isn't heared on the outside, but when you are in, the sound of gunshot's explosion may be able to make your ear buzzing. But for Nari it was normal, she had followed the shooting practice while she was in the academy.

 

Almost all the chambers have been filled, it looked like all the members of of Jong In and Sehun division are in the middle of training, it seems that the both of them have the same training schedule. Nari then walked to the last 2 chambers of the back of the corner. Which is occupied by 2 men with the same height and posture. The difference is that Jong In has platinum blonde hair with fringe covering his forehead, while Sehun has black hair without fringe. Both are serious in shooting, Nari chooses to stand beside the booth, she decides to wait for Jong In to finised his training instead of having to bother him with a meaningless shout. Isn't that too embarrassing ? Moreover, Jong In uses an ear muffer so he will not able to hear, even if Nari shouted, plus she is also not in a proper position to do skinship.

She noticed the dummy that was targeted by Jong In, the girl joined in calculating the target in silence. Occasionally she also looked at Jong In who is shoting with a pretty serious face. Today Jong In is wearing black jeans with a matching sleeveless shirt that shows his biceps and triceps perfectly sculpted. However, her reverie instantly broke shortly after the hoarse voice entered her auditory senses.

"What are you doing here?" Nari turned her body 90 degrees then found out Sehun who was now standing in front of her. He wore a V Neck Navy shirt with standard denim and his dark hair is a little bit messy.

Nari bowing slightly to greet him, then looked back at Sehun."Chief Luhan asked me to give this file to Chief Jong In."

Sehun looked at the girl in front of him briefly, then shifted his eyes to the man who was still busy with his dummy. Sehun kicked Jong In's back leg slowly, making him swayed and mistargeted. Jong In tsk-ed annoyedly then turned his body to look at the perpetrator sharply. Sehun is not intimidated at all, both of them are silently staring as if doing communictaion in telepathy. Sehun cocked his head at the girl who was standing about 15 minutes ago.

"Chief Luhan asked me to submit this file to you. Also you are required to observes some names of the people who have been highlighted." Jong In takes the file that Nari hand over, he then saw some familiar names and picture which is printed on that sheet paper. Nari intended to leave the training room shortly after she has finished her job, but she stopped when Jong In breaks the silence.

"What weapon you usually used ? Yesterday you said you wanted to join my division, right ? I want to shoot with you, if you have time."

She turned 180 degrees then smiled briefly. "M1911 A1 and Revolver, I will let you know you if i have spare times."

 


"Isn't she one of an attractive girl?" Jong In voiced his thoughts shortly after Nari left the Training Room.

"I am not interested."

"If you're not interested, then I'm not asking whether you're interested or not, that's not important to me." he said then leaving Sehun who still have to supervise his division member.



***

 

The sound of water was sounded loudly in the silence. A 40 m x 25 m swimming pool with the water color as blue as the ocean filled the only room in basement. Nari was enjoying the cold water that hit her body as she spurred her legs and arms. Though the time had shown the end of the working hours, she decided to tried one of the facilities that provided by the Organization before returning to her apartment. She was leaning against the edge of the pool, she adjusted her breath that she used to dive back and forth through the giant pool alone. She intended to end her activity after her breath back to normal, but suddenly a voice broke the silence of the room. She looked at one of the Chiefs that had presented at her introduction yesterday. Nari just staring at the black-haired man in silence. His body is quite athletic with perfectly sculpted stomach and shaped arms.

"I thought you were already home, I saw you leave the office a few hours ago, and I didn't think you were an expert swimmer." The man leaned his arms against the edge of the pool, showing his slightly bulging arms.

"Luhan was looking for you, he asked for your address." Nari still has not opened . But, after a few minutes that girl voiced her words

"Thank you for the information Chief, I'll going back first." She said and then hoisted her body to the surface and walked to the dressing room.

 

- What else he needs now, I've done all of my work. Luhan is really fussy - she grumbled silently.

 

***

 


 

Dear My Readers,

Hello i have come with the second chappie. I dunno if you would like it or not. I'm sorry for any gramatical error or wrong tenses because English isn't my first languange. Also i have mentioned some of the country in my story above, and i'm honestly didn't have anything against those country. That's all pure for the stories plot only. Also actually whenever i'm updating the story i will make a double update with the different language. I have make both of my stories available on 2 languange, that's why i am sorry that it will take times to update it. Anyway that's all for now on, i'm waiting for your comment later.

 

XOXO