CASES - 3

Riddle (Find It Hide It)

Note before you read :

I May put some of country and place name below and honestly from the bottom of my heart. I didn't have anything about those country. That's needed only for the plot of my story only. Anyway Happy Reading~~~

 


3

 

The pounding of the pace sounded loud enough in a quiet alley. A girl was running, she was frightened. Her breath's hunted she is no longer knew where her legs bring her. To her,  the most important thing right now is to get away from that cruel gangster that have been chased her since she could run away from that abandoned warehouse.

Her appearance was out of shape, her long auburn hair looked messy, the bruised all over her body and her clothes were torn here and there. She even haven't thought about wearing any footwear, even with blood which is continuously flow from the scratched on her right leg.

The girl cried and she was terrified, especially when she found a dead end. The tears had moistened her cheeks and all of her face, causing the sting sensation when her salty tears touched the wound. She decides to turn around when she find a dead end, but she hasn't gotten to the end of the alley yet, when one of the gangsters member have been blocking her only exit.

A brown-haired man, with sharp jawline and hazel eyes, smirked when he was able to stopped her. "Do you think you are capable to outsmarted me? I can find you wherever you hide, baby. So stop rebelling and do what I say. Didn't you said that you love me?" He said with his right hand gripping her neck while his left hand grasping the knife that he pressed on the girl's cheek.

The girl did not answer, she was really numb. Without a command, drop by drop, her tears flowing out and  mixed with her fresh blood from "his boyfriend" mastepiece.  Her eyes scanned the area, then she bring her eyes back to stared her supposedy 'boyfriend' . Only both of them filled this alley, It means that's they had split up.

She made up her mind not long after, she should be able to get away from this monster grip.  With determined heart and without thinking the consequences. That girl bit her boyfriend's hand hard enough until he withdraw his hand that he used to choked her earlier. She then kicked his vital area shortly after the man distracted.

 

The girl running again, she headed in the opposite direction from where she had come. Her eyes sparkled when she found a woman which is walking in front of her, she just hoped that the person could help her at this moment. She speed up her pace, and then grabbed the stranger's arm tightly that make the woman instantly glaring at her. "Miss please help me to hide, they're chasing me, I'm so afraid, please help me." She said frantically.

The woman - Cha Nari stared at the strange girl in front of her who looks very messy. Not taking to long, she immediately pulled the girl arm and bring her running fast enough. Her adrenaline rushed, her heart also raced with her. She didn't think twice, Nari decided to take the girl to her apartment.

But not yet reached the highway, she feel her hand hardly pulled back. She turned her head and saw the girl earlier already in the man's grip. The man clutched the girl's arm tightly and slapped her face hard enough.

Nari didn't remain silent, she ran up to him and then swung her right leg on the back of the man with a loud bang, that made him fall down on the road. She then grab the girl's arm gently and told her to hide behind a large trashbin at the end of an alley.

The man hoisted his body from his position earlier and then aimed his fist on Nari's stomatch. But Nari have a quick reflexes, she can dodge his punches by turning her body 180 degrees and make herself behind the man. Nari locked his arms on his back and then brought her knees to press against the back of his knee, the spot in between the calf and thigh, this caused the man to fall to his knees. Nari then pressed his opponent's pressure point by nudging the back of his neck, right in the small part of the brain causing the man to lose consciousness for a while.

But she hadn't had time to breathe. She winced when she found her right arm slashed, make her blood flow out. She looked at the culprit and found a man standing with a knife in his hand. While the other one was lifting his unconscious friend earlier. Nari did the same thing like she did earlier with their friend. As a result the three  of them lied unconscious.

Nari immediately ran over to the girl who hid behind the dumpster, both of them then running to her apartment which is not too far from here. They both kept running despite the blood and wounds that attached to their bodies. Nari holding her bloody arm, she winced when her stomach sting in pain. She was sure she would be bruised by tomorrow.

 

***

 

"Nari-ssi you are asked to go to the meeting room as soon as you've arrived. Everyone already there." A man with name tag Yoo Jae Min gave her information shortly after she was infront of the 25th floor Information Desk. She just nodded, then turned her way towards the meeting room which fortunately located on the same floor.

She took a deep breath just before opening the door that stood majestically in front of her. Nari only wished that the painkiller she drank this morning could reacted a little longer at least until the meeting was over.

Nari then opened the double door with white paint and then stepped into the room. She can already saw some of Chief division were sitting on their chair. She give a small smile to Kyung Soo, Suho, Yixing, Jongin, Sehun and of course Luhan, the perfectionist.

She choose to sit at the backseat, out of the reach of people's eyes. She just doesn't like attention and certainly does not want to get caught 'grimacing in pain' because of the bruised on her stomach. Although she had taken painkiller but she wasn't entirely sure if the pain did not attacked completely.

She glanced around, then accidentally 'catch' Luhan's gaze that seemed to shot her a laser. That boy sits 3 chairs away from her opposited chair. Nari saw an empty seat beside Luhan, she thinked that maybe Luhan keeps that chair for her, which is in fact his assistant. But she didn't want to be over confident, so she just returned his boss's laser gaze.

 

Fortunately not long after that, Mr. Choi entered the meeting room followed by several chiefs from other divisions. So the staring contest between Nari and Luhan had enough up there. They all bowed to greet the Director and then sat back after Mr.Choi requested.

"Well, I'll start the meeting. This morning the organization got a report from the Itaewon District Police about a missing case, and once again the victim was a woman.The victim is the daughter of a fairly large company CEO in South Korea Shin Yeon Hee. Shin Young Min daughter, the CEO of LOTTE Company reportedly disappeared 2 days ago by her mother. The mother reported the case right after seeing the news of the missing girls over the past 2 weeks. So what do you  think ?"

"I have a feeling that this case has something to do with the case we are handling." said Luhan.

"Well it would be better if you presented the progress of each division first, and Kyung Soo I want you to do a background check on Shin Yeon Hee right now." He said.

"We will doing the presentation first." Luhan got up and walked over to Nari and gently grabed the girl's arm. Nari's instantly grimaced in pain when Luhan put his hand right over her wounded arm. But she immediately maintain her poker face right before the others realized it. Nari decided to become an operator when Luhan chooses his presentation first. Although there's pointers available, Nari didn't have desire to used it, she just didn't want to stand awkwardly beside Luhan while waiting for her turn.

"The case we dealt yesterday was one of the cases of Human Trafficking, and from the data of the victims we had received, almost all of the victims were women around 12-25 years old, so we made theories that the victims either distributed as slaves or es."

"Based on the data we got from Chief Kyung Soo a few days ago, there are a list of gangsters and mafia that active in Seoul lately." Luhan displays several profiles along with the photos from the gang leader and the related mafia.

"Besides, I've also asked Chief Jong In to keep an eye on some of the suspects I've shown." Luhan ended his presentation and then walked to his chair, leaving Nari alone in front of 13 pairs of eyes. Nari walked next to the screen then continuing with her presentation.

"From the references we have found, some of the countries who have a reputation for human trafficking. Those country are China, Hongkong, Russia, and Vanezuela. Russia is famous for their well known mafia organizations, so that the -slave is commonly used there, meanwhile China, Hongkong and Vanezuela used the  human trafficking syndicates as es.There is a term about ' tourism service' that is being a trend on there up until now. "

"The ion business  is an illegal business that is able to generate money instantly that's the reason why gangs and mafia are fond of this business. Also the ion victims are categorized into 2 kinds: Firstly those who are forced, and well-know with the kidnapping cases. And the second is the category of victims who indeed voluntarily joined the business, most of victims whom volunteer to become es are usually those with disturbed psychology, whether due to ually abused or some problems in their families, both of the reason were played a significant role in damaging a person's psychology, especially women.

Nari ended her presentation and then intends to get back to her seat, but again she winced. The pain on her stomach returned when she moves her body a little too quickly, unconsciously when turning around. She tried to ignore it by noticing Jong In who was starting his presentation.

"We have been keeping an eye of the people on the list for the last 3 days, a group of gangsters were looking suspicious." Jong In moves the slide, revealing a photograph of a man around the middle ages of 30 being in a bar.

"He is Moon Jae Sik, the leader of VENDETTA, a gang which based on Busan. We went to a club which Moon Jae Shik often came 3 days ago, and we got some of reports from the club employees that every woman whom Jae Shik takes away, never shows up again . "

"So far, the club has been subjected to got various protests and scoldings from some of families and relative's victims." Jong In then closed the presentation.

 

"Kyung Soo, have you got it?" Ask Mr. Choi.

Kyung Soo nods and then steps forward with his laptop to present what he has gotten. "Okay I'll start from Shin Yeon Hee." he said and then displayed a slide with a photo of a smiling girl, instantly Nari got a little surprised.

"Shin Yeon Hee, a 19-year-old Seoul National University student who is still active. Takes business management as her major. The daughter of Shin Young Min and Lee Ah Ra, she has a 12-year-old brother. Lastly, she also has a boyfriend which is on different major.

"Next up is Lee Byung Hun, Shin Yeon Hee's boyfriend. A Senior student at Seoul National University, but lately he has been reported rarely presented. He took Enginerring as his major.The newest information about Lee Byung Hun is that he is listed as a member of the minor gang in Seoul . "

"And the last one is Moon Jae Sik, a leader of the VENDETTA, one of an influential gang in Seoul. The gang was famous for their Drugs sells and distribution. Also Moon Jae Sik have ability to speak both Russian and Spanish quiet well." Kyungsoo closes his presentation and then sits back on his chair.

 

"Thank you for your presentation, it's really impressive and Cha Nari, i'm so proud of you. As expected for the best student" Mr. Choi praised. Nari who got the praise only replied with a brief smile. "Okay so what's your plan?"

"It seems that we decided to keep an eye on Moon Jae Sik for  few days ahead. Because we can not just 'attack him' suddenly if there is no solid evidence". Suho voiced his thoughts. He was one of the chiefs with the longest training and experience - along with Kris. That's the reason why the Chief of another division respected the decision of that two leaders.

"Mr. Choi does the organization have an undercover agent who is not on duty?" Nari looked at Mr. Choi seriously.

"No ... all my division members are on duty." Jong In answers Nari's question instead. He looked at her with a stare that hard-to-perceive, as if reading her minds.

"What about you Sehun. Does all of your agent are also on duty ?" Mr. Choi threw his eyes at the dark-haired man who had not spoken a word since the meeting have begin.

"Dae Hwi and Woo Shin are taking leave for this week and next week. They are allowed to attend their siblings graduation ceremony."

Nari seems to be stuck with her own bubble. She tried to make a strategy in her mind. Her fingers playing with the pen which is on the table. Shortly after  she had found a suitable idea she turned her gaze back to Mr. Choi, who had been watching her every movements as if he had been expected something from her.

"Mr. Choi I have an idea." Nari paused her sentence, the 13 pairs of eyes are now focused on her. Waiting for the next sentence that came out of the 21-year-old girl's lips.

"But first of all, allow me to become an undercover agent in this case."

 

***

 


 

Dear My Readers,

Hello this is me.... i am back with the update. It's takes me a full day to make a plot and decided to wrote it instantly after i got the flow eaerliar. Anyway i hope you will like it. I'm really expected your comment about this chap. My update based on  your comment. Anyway happy reading ^_^

 

XOXO