CASES - 1

Riddle (Find It Hide It)

 


1

 

Cha Nari looking at herself for a litle bit long time in front of a 30 cm x 60 cm, mirror that is attached to her walk-in closet wall. Today is her first day working as an intern at the one of the big companies that worked on handling various cases from personal or group case.

After the deaths of her parents 10 years ago, she promised to find out who the mastermind behind the cruel incident that grasped her only family souls. Actually Nari is not an only child, she has an older brother around 4 years from her but disappeared like swallowed by the earth shortly after the murder of her parents happened. Because of that incident, Nari decided to go to the academy that works in the field of law and justice. She promised one day to re-open the case of her parents.

Nari looked back at herself after awake from her reverie a few seconds ago. A white button-up shirt with a maroon-colored suit and a black satin skirt decorate her little body. Though Nari is not in a model category, her body is quite slender with her long legs and thin waist also her half-back blonde hair that she up-doing not to tight to accentuated the impression of a perfect body ratio. Do not forget the black heels with 7 cm that showed perfectly the classy aura of her, y and elegant. Although Nari did not like this kind of attire but she had to endure it at least to give out the first impression today.

After she graduated with one of the best student title in the academy, Mr. Choi, a director of the CIS Organization (Crime Investigation and Surveillence Organization) had  personally asked her to join a 6 month internship program in the organization. He came straight into her apartment the day after the graduation ceremony was held, complete with all the files that only she approve and signed later.

 

***

 

The 30-storey building with advanced technology, spotless clean floors and windows, and almost all walls are made of glass with a 90% transmission rate which is capable of providing the perfect shadow effect so that the outside world can not see what currently happend at the company. The building had a big platinum emblem of CIS that attached on bulding front view also a smaller one which is attached on every sliding door entrance.

Cha Nari walked calmly to the reception desk, a woman in her early 30s was standing behind the counter with a smile on her burgundy lips. After explaining the purpose of her arrival and receiving her ID CARD as long as her intern program going, Nari walked to the elevator to visiting Mr. Choi's room on the 25th floor.

 

 

15 Minutes passed and she is currently stood in front of Mr. Choi's office, Nari stepped out from elevator and walking on a table not far from the door with Mr. Choi's secretary who seemed to be waiting for Nari's arrival after hearing the call from the main receptionist on the ground floor.

Mr. Choi immediately invited Nari to sit down shortly after Nari entered his room. He explained the general rules and terms in CIS Organization like the work system, the cases they usually handled, where and who to meet if she is on duty and the last is a brief explanation of the 13 divisions that are the heart and wheels of the organization glory.

Nari was quite surprised when Mr. Choi said that he decided to test out hers intelligence and skills by put her on each division. Rotation is done once every 2 weeks with 1 week of vocation when she isn't missing 8 hours/day working time in 3 months.  Mr. Choi also explained that the meeting will be flexible, according with the case being handled. But there are also regular meetings conducted once in a month which is to supervise the percentage and progress the cases they had been handled or currently on going.

 

 

Mr. Choi and Nari walked towards the Meeting Room which is fortunately was on the same floor as his office earlier. In her mind Nari wished that for now Mr.Choi didn't placed her on Intellegece Division or Forensic and Technologi Division. It's not that she does not like the job description of the divisions she heared out just now, but it's just that she is too lazy to dress up like this all day long with the high heels that killed her. She prayed to be placed in the Tactical Division which is have freedom to wearing any kind of attire as long as it is comfortable and didn't made distraction during work.

The Meeting Room is an U Shape with 40 meters square wide and minimanis interior design. Complete with projector, Air Conditioner and all tools that used during presentation and meeting. Shortly after Mr. Choi entered the room, 12 attractive men with various kind of attire shortly bowing to give a greeting for the said director. Mr. Choi placed himself in the head of the U Shaped table Meanwhile Nari, she occupied the second seat from the other side of the table close to the projector screen followed by the confused and interested stared of the 12 chiefs of the organization's division.

 

 

After Mr. Choi asked for each of the divisions to presenting the report and progress of their work, he asked to not leave the room immediately. He used this time to introduce Nari who had been listening to the presentation while memorizing the responsibility of each division along with the chiefs name.

"Well ... you all must be wondering who is the new face is in our meeting isn't it ?" Mr. Choi threw a question while walking towards Nari who was standing awkwardly at the end of the table.

"Gentleman meet Cha Nari, our new intern, who just graduated from CIS Academy with the best student in 21 Age. Nari will be rotated every 2 weeks, this mean that she will be an assistant to each of your divisions. If she has a good performance after the internal program is completly over, we will give her full contract of work for her so, I hope you can help Nari during her internal program's take a place."

"Of course sir, we will help Miss Nari as best as we can." A young man with a brownish hair and a pale white skin responded to Mr. Choi request. If Nari remember correctly, the man is Kim Suho, Chief of the CNU (Critical Negotiation Unit) division.

"Thank you gentlemen..... Oh and another one, Miss Nari if you are allowed to choose, what division would you like to choose for now?" Mr. Choi again asked a question along with a small smile on his face. You know the kind of smile when a father teased his daughter if he was asked to choose his male friend to be a lover or even a daughter-in-law. Yes, that's what Mr. Choi doing now.

Nari ignored Mr. Choi's childish demeanor just now, she then replied professionally, "After a short presentation i have been listening on from each division I would like to choose Snipper and Observer Unit Mr. Choi."

Mr. Choi threw his eyes at the Chief of the SOU division still with his teasing smile behind it. Several other division Chief were staring at the said chief of the SOU division also there are the others who seemed uninterested about the matter. "It looks like your charm among a women is still the same isn't it, Chief Kim Jong In?"

"But forgive me for destroying your dreams Ms. Cha, for this moment,  I decided to put you in the VCA division, please meet Chief Xi the Chief of Violent Crime Analyst." he said and smiled. After that he leaving the meeting room with Secretary Jo.

 

 

After the departure of Mr. Choi, one by one of the Chiefs began to walking out from the room, leaving only Nari and 2 Chiefs which is the head of VCA (Violent Crime Analysts ) division Xi Luhan and ERT (Evidence Response Team) Division Kim Minseok. "All right, come with me, I'll show you your office." Nari nodded and then left the meeting room with both of them. In her mind she swear a lot. How not, if she became the part of the Intelligence Division, this mean she should used this kind of attire every day, isn't ?



***

 

A Room with 6 square meters width, green color interior and 5 pieces of table along with ionfero glass divider and average squared table in the middle of the office and lastly 1 special room at the back of the office which is Nari believe is Luhan's room.

"Okay I'll explain some rules here as long as you're my assistant. One don't even think to enter my office if I haven't arrived yet.  Two, don't ever try to absent if i didn't give you my permission. So you have to keep my cell phone number later. Three, do not handling any cases of yourself without my consent even though it's very Importantly, and lastly, accompany me to drink every Thursday after working hour is over. Is there something you want to ask?"

Nari just shook her head then dropped herself in the chair shortly after Luhan entered his office. In her heart she is grumbling, how not after bound to use this uncomfortable clothes, do not forget the high heels that make her legs stiff . Now her 'boss' came with all his strange rules, though not all of them weird. But still....

Did Master Choi know Luhan's personality, so he purposely placed her here? Aah .... never mind, after all this is only 2 weeks. She believes time will run faster when she started busier with the case.

 

***

 


 

Dear Reader,

So this is the first chappie, there's no action or any cases yet because this is still the introduction.
But i promised the next chappie will be the first cases Nari along the boys handling.
GIve me your though and impresion about the boys and their division.

So, enjoy the chappie~~ ^_^

 

XOXO