CASES - 5

Riddle (Find It Hide It)

 


5

 

- Moon Jae Shik VIP ROOM No.05 - Jongin


Nari put back her ponsel into her skirt pocket after she read a brief messege from Jong In. L’Enchanteur is one of the luxurious club in Gangnam, with the wide DJ Area and 2 Sub Stage which are used to play HipHop and Deep House kind of music. So the costumer may be able to choose which one of the music on the same place and same time. Beside that there a lot of VIP Room with the high assurance about the privacy, no wonder the peoples decided this club  as the most favorited Nightclub in gangnam. The High-Tech Facilty, Classy interior with Black, White and Gold Streak also a variety of drink with the best quality in town.


Today, Cha Nari was really into her ‘role’ as a waitress. She used a plain white shirt with black pencil skirt that fall 5 cm away from her kness. Although the attire was the most plain and normal one but she has her own way to make it more appealing.

She will going to the VIP Room to serve a drinks for the costumer which located on second floor. Moon Jae Shik were currently occupying the VIP Room No.05 and for the sake of the information, she decided to going upstair by herself although Maeri, her friend gladly volunter herself. 

 


After ascending the stairs she walking into the long coridor but her pace stopped briefly when a cold sensation holding her wrist gently. She look to her left and found Jong In have successfully put the mini chip on her palm. Nari nodding her head briefly an then leave that place which is currently crowded with a lof of beautiful and y ladies.


A lof of y ladies have paid a visit to the particullary table in the corner only to said hello or conversing briefly with the 2 Greek-Gods that currently occupying the table. But both Sehun and Jongin were the most nonchalant type of guys. They were busy with their own conversation, once in a while sipped their drink. They were more focused on that girl – Cha Nari which is enjoying her new-found occupation. 

Cha Nari put the mini chip which is a High-Tech Tapper on the Wine’s bottle that is fancy designed with a mauve silk that wrapped the long neck of the Wine’s bottle. She put the tapper in one of the folds that shaped beautifully from the silk’s coils. She then bring the wine to the VIP Room that located on the 2nd Floors.


***

 

Jong In lift up his index finger to his right ear. The Ear Piece that have been attached perfectly on his ear after the InfraRED censor successfully detected the fraction from his finger’s nerves. He focused on the voiced that begin to sounded in his ear, and then bring his eyes to the Dance Floor below as if enjoying the Deep House music which is played loudly. Meanwhile Sehun, he is fiddling with his phone. He sort out the information that have come from Jong In Ear Piece and save it in the particullary files.


The mechanism of the said tools is that the Tapper will turn on automaticly as soon as the Ear Piece . Ear Piece will be if the small friction from InfraRED censor and the finger’s nerves sucessfuly detected. After that the Ear Piece will converting the voices into alphabet, word or sentences with a High-tech application. Lastly the converted file will saved in some sort of special file  that can be accessed by the different people on the different place and range with the correct encryption.

 


- Let's Go! We got the information - Sehun


- You can leave first bring Jong In with you. I have something to do


After Nari put back her phone, she felt a gently tap on her shoulder, Yoo Maeri look at her with her genuine smile "I've got it Nari you may leave it now, i'll cover you up. Anyway I see your hot frinds upstairs."  The frown on Nari's forehead shaped cutely, she have been ask them to leave it earlier, haven’t she?


"Thank You for Today " She whispered before ascending the stairs to meet them. But she only find an empty table as soon as she stepped on their place. She ignored it then walking back through the VIP coridor. She will going into Locker Room to switch her clothes back. But suddenly she felt someone cover tightly. She can’t be careless, she just struggled not to hard, just enough to act convinced. She can’t let the opponent knew that she is one of the undercover agent. The men dragged her into one of the club’s toilet, he turn her body over until she can look at the perpetrator.


"You're one of beautiful sly fox aren't you?" He whispered along with the smirked that plastered on his Russian-Korean face. Moon Jae Shik stared Nari deathly. She is sure that Moon Jae Shik was one of the cunning person, it loked like he know from the beginning she enter his VIP Room.

“Tell me, who you worked for ? he hissed. Nari can’t opened , she shut tightly meanwhile she is struggling to breath. Moon Jae Shik firmly grip Nari's neck, he is choking her. With the last of her breath that she can’t hold any longer, Nari bring’s her leg to make a heavy kick onto the stomach until his body crashed on toilet’s wall.


He attacked Nari again, this time he landing his fist on Nari's face, shoulders, arms and stomach in a row. But Nari did as much as possible to avoid some of the blows that were sent to her. However, because she wear heels and pencil skirts, her movements become limited, resulted her to sway and fall on her when Jae Shik's last blow hit her stomach.


Moon Jae Shik attacked again when she hadn’t stood up completely yet, he pulled her hair roughly make her stood up instantly because the hard pull. Nari groan in pain, her head throbbing. The man grabbed Nari's neck for the second time but she was quicker to turn and dodge his attack. She quickly swing her leg hard on Jae Shik’s left side, right on his rib cage.  


Jae Shik grimaced in pain, and then stands up again, but he hasn’t reached her yet, the bathroom door roughly open. He immediately locked Jae Shik's arm by twisted it on his back. He then send a heavy kick on Jae Shik’s back which resulted him fall down on the floor. 


Jong In ran up to Nari who was trying to stand with her messy condition. Her neck was redenning, her stomach was throbbing painfully especially with the bruises yesterday which hadn’t fully healed. Her head throbbed in pain until she can felt the red liquid drips slowly on her forehead. Moon Jae Shik sure pulled her hair hard.


Jong In grabbed Nari's wrist gently and leads her through an emergency exit to his white Mercedes that waiting in the parking lot. He opened the passanger seat door for Nari and then spun around to place himself behind the wheel.


“Where were Sehun?”


"He's already gone to the headquarters, everyone were waiting there. Change your clothes, I think I left my spare shirt on the back seat." He said still focus in driving.


“I’ll change when we arrive in headquarter.”


“Suit yourself”


***


The Eleventh Agent along with Mr. Choi have been waiting in the meeting room. They decide to arrange a plan about Moon Jae Shik's arrest aLso saving the Human Trafficking victims. After Jong In and Sehun got the information earlier, they immediately send it to Kyung Soo to find the exact location. Not long after, Kyung Soo asked Sehun to come into the headquarter as soon as possible along with Jong In and Nari. They would  discuss the next plan based on the evidence and information they had gathered.


The door of the meeting room, widely open showing Jong In who was helping Nari to walked porperly. He wrapped Nari's left arm around his neck, then placed his muscular arm around her slim waist. Everyone looked surprised, when they saw Nari's condition. She wore and oversized sweater that belong to Jong In that showing her white shoulder and collarbone. There were also bruises formed around her neck as well as some blood spots on the forehead and the corners of her lips. She pulled herself away from Jong In, just after they entered the meeting room. She walked limply to the chair at the end of the table. For her, the wounds and bruised  she got were common things, so she just ignored the 13 pairs of eyes that looked at her with the various meanings.


Sehun clenched his fist tighly, for some unknown reason he was hated himself, he feel guility. He should not have left them earlier althought Nari asked him. As for Luhan, he glared deathly at both Jong In and Sehun which were focused to the only girl in that room.

 


“Well .... we should start the meeting, I have an appointment at 9 am and it's 2 o'clock in the morning." Mr. Choi requested to the each of the assigned divisions to make a report about their mission progress. Chen became the first to report his mission.


"After my observation, Moon Jae Shik took his victims to Hooker Hiils, which is located in 588 Districs, Itaewon before transferring them to Busan. Also about Lee Byun Hun, he has been registered as an active member of VENDETTA since 2 years ago, which is exactly on his third year at the college right after the information of his frequent absence began to leaked "


"He and his fellow gang member lured the victim by making them as their girlfriends. As Nari said in the beginning, the girl who became their target is those who have an unstable mental and psychic backgrounds.They will behaving kind and nice to make subjects believed that they are nice people, and then taking them to Hooker Hills after several times introducing them to the nightlife at the L'Enchanteur. " Luhan added.


"After tracking down the exact location I have received from Sehun and Jong In, Jae Shik will take the victims to the Busan Port, at the Jungang-dong Distric, Busan. Also i already got the blue print about Hooker Hills. The blueprint showing that Hooker Hils  isn’t only 1 story building. But there are basement and underground room at the bottom.To access the underground room we have to pass through the tunnel around 200 meters by opening the emergency exit door that located in the basement." 


"The warehouse they used in Busan is about 1.5 km from the Busan Port, there were CCTV on every floor and room exept Moon Jae Shik office. The victims were placed in a room with metal door on the 2nd floor which is also guarded by 2 peoples every day with the rotation every 6 hours. Meanwhile The 3rd floor were Moon Jae Shik's office and some drugs and weapon storage room." Kyung Soo ends his report.

 


"Okay then, the Cyber Action Team will keep an eye on the Tactical Division, disable all CCTVs ,firewall and security for the time being."


"SWAT and SOU will enter the warehouse straight after the security has been disabled, after that HRT and Medical Team will following as soon as SOU team have been opened the room that held the victims. Bring victim out as fast as possible also give them first aid for the seriously injured victims."


"Lastly, the Investigastion Special Unit and Cleaning Team will be sending to ensure the location free from evidence or any trails. After that burn the empty warehouse completely. For the entire mission, you will work with the Itaewon Police Officers.”


"Cha Nari, how many victims were held in the Hooker Hills Underground Room?"


"So far there are only 5. They do the distribution every Thursday at 1 am."


"Some of Itaewon's Police Officers have been assigned to the Hooker Hills, you are working with Assistant Chief Police - Yoo Maeri. Oh and Tao could you working along with Nari? Though you're the chief of HRMU but your martial arts are very good." Tao nodded his head.


"All right then enough with the meeting. Rest well because we will start the mission at 23.00 tomorrow." Mr. Choi ended the meeting and left the room. As soon as Mr.Choi left the Meeting Room, Baekhyun approached her immideately and hug Nari tightly.


"It's okay Baek, i am safe right now." She patted Baekhyun back gently. 


***


" I've turned off all security stytem and CCTV on the north and west, Jong In you can come in now. They are at the very end of the door with the metal door. Use the ladder to the right of the main entrance to the rear.  There are 2 peoples guarding right now. Be careful."


"Understand... switch" Jong In replied.


“Sehun, I’ve disabled all the security system and CCTV on the third floor, on the East and South. Go to the 3rd floor by using an emergency staircase next to the garage door. Be careful it looks like Moon Jae Shik has extra security that I can not detect in his office. Also be careful because the weapon storage placed 2 rooms away from Moon Jae Shik’s Office.”


"Understand,..... switch" Sehun commands his subordinate to following him.


"Baekhyun stand by.... Jong In have successfuly enter the victims room."


"I understand......switch"


"Chanyeol prepare the vehiche, the victims of human trafficking were around 40 peoples."


"Ready.... switch"


"Hyung, I've managed to release a- ..." Jong In hasn’t finished his information because suddenly the alarm of the warehouse sounded loudly. A dozens of men flooding the warehouse. 7 people entered the victim's room, they immediately forcefully pulled the women away, preventing them from leaving the warehouse. SOU's team were trying to help the victims escapede by fighting the people who continue to enter the room.


Two men were stand infront of him ready to fight. Jong In swing his foot hardly on the opponent left side, right on the ribs resulted him to falling down. Jong In then quickly flipped his body over and punched the face and stomach of the another man that standing behind him. But not long after, he felt the hard blow on his back that made him unstable and fell to the floor. He immediately turned his body, only find the hard object hit the side of his head, making fresh blood tricked from his temple. The man in front of Jong In towering him with a iron baseball bat. He kicked the man's stomach hard then immediately stood up to twisted both men's hands on his back. Right after that the Itaewon police officer  filled the room, a police chief named Choi Hyun Woo took over the suspect. Jong In comes out of the room, he quicky ran to the 3rd floor to help Sehun and his team out.

 

***


"Baek ... are there victims which still left inside?" Baekhyun stopped his activities briefly only to found Nari who was standing with wounds all over her body, even there was a slashed wound on her right side, the red liquid kept trickle down but she ignored it as if it didn’t matter whether she was going to run out of blood or not.


"I think they are all out already but Sehun, Jong In and his team are still ins-" The sound of gunfire sounded so loud. Nari immediately ran out into the warehouse ignoring the wounds all over her body.


"Nari ... Cha Nari ....." Baekhyun shouted loudly but the girl seemed not heard at all. Baekhyun panicked, he immediately his EarPiece. "Kyung Soo Hyung, Nari went in. She's wounded  badly. I'm afraid she will unconscious if she lost a lot of blood."


"YA! BAEKHYUN!  What do you mean Nari ? Cha Nari were in Hooker Hills with Tao."


"No ... she is not. She's already here. I think they've done their job in there, Hyung please call Tao immideately."

 


Cha Nari ran quickly to the 3rd floor, she doesn’t care about the pain that attacked her stomach and the wound on her right side or her throbbing head because of what Jae Shik did yesterday.


She saw the only open room on the 3rd floor which she believe it’s Jae Shik Office. She immediately spurred her steps to get in there soon. It was only until she reached the last step of the stairs and set her foot on the corridor floor, she felt a hard pull on her wrist that resulted her back crashed on hard wall.

The men gripped her neck, followed by loud slap on her cheeks. Not long after she felt the a typical iron liquid that filled her taste bud. The hard slap made the corner of her lips torn. Nari looked at him sharply and raised her thight to bump into the man vital organ. 


The perpetrator - Lee Byung Hun groaned loudly, he then quicky returned to his feet with the fist that he aimed on Nari's temple. Nari dodged Byung Hun's blow then exerts all her remaining power to kick his stomach. The man fell to the floor hard holding his stomach in agony, Nari used this opportunity to rush over into Moon Jae Shik's room. But her pace stopped when a bullet slid past her, just right above her ears. She then turned back and found Lee Byung Hun with a gun in his hand. The girl immediately took Revolver on her left thigh strap then aimed it at his leg so he could not walk.

Nari immediately enters Jae Shik's room, she saw Sehun and Jong In fighting against the enemies that surround them. Both of them stand back to back, busy with the respective opponents in front them. Cha Nari saw that Moon Jae Shik intending to escaped through a secret door behind a giant painting. Instantly she directed her revolver on Jae Shik's leg and then pulls the lever. The sound of the gunshot  made the time seem to stop for a few seconds.


As if the bees that see a sweet flowers, some opponents who surrounded Sehun and Jong In automatically switched to fight Nari. The man threw his fist at Nari, but she dodged it and fought back with her opponent.

Soon the police who had finished their work on the 1st and 2nd Floors rushed to enter the room. The Police Chief Choi Hyun Woo immediately approached Moon Jae Shik and cuffed his hands out.


Yoo Maeri, deftly helping Nari to fight the three bulky men. Cha Nari looked very pale and exhausted, she loses a lot of blood. She have used a lot of her energy. But the 2 girls only focused with the blow after blow that the man thrown without realizing someone who was pointing the gun at Cha Nari's right shoulder.

 


BANG!!!!

 


The sound of gunfire sounded so loud, making all the activities in the room stopped immedeately, they stare at the victim who was lying on the floor poling with it’s own blood . The white shirt quickly turned red, they quickly approached with panicked striked their face.


“Please hold on, don’t you dare close your eyes.”


" Baekhyun, Moon Jae Shik Office 3rd Floor. Quickly the blood flowing heavily.”


***


 

Dear My Readers,

So...... this is the last chapther for the first cases. I hope you will like this part like the previous one. Also this end of the chapther which Nari put on Intellegence Division although she also took the action part. But basically Nari is a special agent that used to work on the field. I do hope all of your comments also what division would you like for Nari next. Although i have surprised for you all, i still want to know your opinion. Anyway happy reading ^_^

 

XOXO