The Ball

Not all idols are the same...or are they?

Young Soon

I put on my ball gown and looked at the mirror.This dress makes me feel so...special.Like a princess. This was the first time I am going to such a formal event so I'm very nervous. The cab I had called arrived and I walked alowly to the cab because my dress is very long. I looked at Doo Joon's house, the lights were still on. Seems like they are not ready yet. I hope I get to see them at the ball. I took my mask and enterd the cab. " Falling Roses Hotel please." I said to the driver and we set off. Soon we had reached my destination. I glanced up at the buildign in front of mye and gulped. The hotel is very fancy and it must be at least a 5 stars if not 6 stars hotel. The doormen opened the doro for me and I walked to towards a ballroom with a sign that says " Cube corporation Masked Ball." I was about to enter when someone stopped me. " Sorry miss, but may I see your invitation letter?" I took it out of my purse and handed it to him. He smiled and bowed politley. "Miss you may enter. Please put on your mask." I nearly forgot about the mask! I put it on and walked in. The ball room are decorated tastefully with chandeliers and a grand staircase stood at the back of the room. An orchestra was performing at the right side of the ballroom. People were dancing in the middle. I took in everything. I...I don't belong here. The people were all very elegant and nothing much can be heard except for the clinking of glasses. They give out an aura, like they are people from high society. Some of them looked vaguely familar, like I had seen them on the news before. But I can't be sure because everyone is wearing a mask. I was about to walk out when A group of boys dressed in colourful suits walked in. There were six guys and they looked like my age. I had seen them before, they give me the impression that I had known them before this meeting. Is that...my neighbours? I looked at them. Then one of them in a blue suit came up to me and said " Good evening. May I have the pleasure of dancing with you?" I'm shocked so I just nodded and he took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. His hands...it seems like I had held it alot of time before. He was dressed in a blue suit with a silver mask. We danced together and he gives me a sweet smile before saying: "I'm Chunji. What is your name?" I froze and stared at him. " C-ch-chunji!? Is it me or do they just have the same name? I recompose myself and said calmly " I'm Kim Young Soon." then I see his reaction. He seem to not had any reaction, just smiled again. After the dance, he took me outside. " I know I'm not supposed to do this now but I want to see your face." he said softly and slowly took off my mask. I took off his mask and when both of our masks are removed we stare at each other in surprise. I thought he's Doo Joon, but he's he's CHUNJI! the guy who cause me so much pain... He seems speechless and he took my hand suddenly. "Young Soon-ah! I finalyl found you! I'm sorry for what I did! I was a jerk and I really regret it now!" I shook his hands away. " Do you think I will believe you again?! after what you had done to me? A sorry is not going to make up for everything." I walked away and left him standing there, alone. I put on my mask again. Though I can finally say everythign out to his face, but why do I feel my heart leaping in joy when I saw him? I must be over him already. Why would I still have feelings for him?

 

Doo Joon

I was trying to find Young Soon when I saw two people standing outside the ballroom, in the hallway. The girl looks like Young Soon! I hide behind a pillar and listen to their conversation. It is Young Soon! and that guy...he's Chunji. That jerk! How dare he try to talk to Young Soon! I was about to move to him and punched the daylights out of him when CEO called me. "Doo Joon. How is it going at the dorm? Did your identity get exposed?" I bowed politely to him and replied " No. It's not exposed but CEO..." he looked at me with his face full of concern and asked " Yes, Doo Joon?" I said out waht's been on my mind for so long " Can we...not keep our identity a secret to our neighbours?" he raised his eyebrows and said "And may I ask why?" I don't know what to answer. "It's because..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

poll ends on 12/2/12, one week from now! :) this is to help me with the plot :D you decide if Chunji to be bad guy or the good guy! I hope he can be *cough* Bad*cough*guy he's my bias in teentop actually ^^