Shopping Time!

Not all idols are the same...or are they?

Young Soon

"Young Soon-ah! Come on let's go!" I woke to the sound of someone knocking on my door and shouting loudly. Half awake, I got up sleepily and opened the door to find Dong Woon and Yoseob smiling brightly at me. "Where are we going? It's so early..." I mumbled. "Early? It's nearly 11! quick go and change your clothes! We are going shopping for the ball!" that got me awake "shopping?" they nodded and yoseob pushed me back inside my house "Pali go get ready!" I walked to my room and got ready. I walked out into the living room to find that they had already put a bowl of cereal on my table. I ate it and stepped out of the house. Outside my house all of them were waiting for me. "Young Soon! Come on let's go!" Dong Woon tried to hold my hands but Doo Joon put his hands around me. "Let's go get Young Soon a pretty dress~" they sang together. I smiled at them. This is the first time I'm going out with them and it's fun! They ask me to look at the dress and they went to try on their suits. "Why can't I go with you guys?" they shook their heads and said "So that it will be a surprise at the ball! It's no fun knowing who we are at the ball, right?" that makes sense...so I looked at all the various dresses. There were so many colours and styles! I guess I will have to wear something long...then a dress caught my eye. It was light blue in colour, with alot of layers. So pretty! Then the salegirl came up to me and said "That's our newest collection. Miss do you want to try it on? The fitting room's this way." I followed her and tried the dress on. It fits perfectly! I looked at the price tag.There's also a mask that came with it... But it's so expensive! I can't afford it...but the salesgirl already went to the cashier "I'm sorry but I'm not taking the dress." the cashier smiled at me and said "Miss, your boyfriend had already paid for you!" boyfriend? confused, I took the shopping bag and went outside, where the boys were waiting for me. For some reason I find a lot of girls glaring at me...did I do something wrong?

 

Doo Joon

"Hey! she may be sleeping! Don't disturb her!" I said to Yoseob and Dong Woon. But they ignored me and knocked on her door loudly. I sighed. They are making so much noise... Young Soon came out looking half awake. See! now they woke her up! After a while she came out and we went shopping. She was in a shop that only sells formal female dresses so we went to the store next door, which is a suit shop. I paid for Young Soon's dress while she was in the fitting room. I just want her to be happy. After that, I went back to the suit shop and walked around until I finally saw a suit I liked. Its in blue, my favourite colour. I tried it on and immediately paid for it. We then went into the mask shop and bought masks to go along with our suits. Once we were done we waited for Young Soon outside. Young Soon walked out looking confused and we hurriedly went back to our house bacuse I saw that some of our fans recognizes us. "Sorry,but next time ok?" I said behind Young Soon's back to our fans. They nodded and waved to us. We waved back to them. "Why are the girls glaring at me?" Young Soon asked us out of the blue. "Did they? You must be seeing things." She keep insisiting that they really were glaring at her. We said nothing and leave it at that. I can't wait to see how she looks like at the ball...I look at my mask secretly and smiled.