Meeting new neighbours

Not all idols are the same...or are they?

Young Soon

I walked next door with my freshly baked cake and knocked on the door. A guy walked out "May I help you?" he said politely. I stare at him for a few moments before saying. "Hi! You must have just moved in right? Welcome! Here's a cake for you!" he smiled and was about to take the cake from me when another guy's voice rang out. "Did I hear CAKE!!??" a cute guy with a happy smile came up behind the first guy. "Do you want to come in?" the cute guy said. I nodded and both of them move inside for me to go in. I put the cake on the table. "Children come out! We have a guest!" The first guy said loudly and clearly. He seems to be the leader of the group, because all of them came to where we were at once. There were four guys in total. They all look curiously at me. I smiled back at them. "She's one of our neighbour and she had bought a cake as a welcome gift for us."All of their eyes light up at the mention of cake. "Let's go and eat!" a guy with a cute eye smile tried to take the cake, but he was stopped by the others. "Wait! We have to introduce ourselves first!" All of them said at once "So~" but the leader give a cough and they stopped. The leader introduced himself first "Hello! I'm Doo Joon." he said with a smile. I felt myself blushing. Then they cute guy said to me "I'm Yo Seob~" After him is a foreign looking guy "I'm Dong Woon." the guy with cute eye smile said "Hi! I'm Gi Kwang." beside him, a guy with pretty eyes said "Hyun Seung here." the last guy nodded cooly and said "Jun Hyung." I said "Hi! nice to meet you! I'm Young Soon." They then invited me to eat the cake together with them. I accepted and sat next to Yo Seob. I was directly opposite Doo Joon. They were goofing around, but Doo Joon kept them in order. I keep looking at him and he would always smile at me.

 

Doo Joon

I answered the door. Who would it be? It was a pretty girl with a box in her hands. She has long hair and big innocent eyes. I felt nervous suddenly. Is she our fan? But she said she's our neighbour...and she don't seem to know us too. CEO and manager hyung had ordered us not to reveal our identity to people nearby, because they don't want people crowding around our house like last time. She seem harmless. Yo Seob invited her in. Luckily we had just finished packing up. If not the house would be so messy. She ate her cake daintily. I couldn't let myself goof around, I just don't want her first impression of me to be too bad. Why did I think that way? I smiled at her whenever she's looking at me to hide my nervousness. She seems to get along well with the other members too! Yo Seob keep doing aegyo on her and she would smile so happily. For the first time, I wished Yo Seob would stop doing aegyo. But I didn't say anything, just look at them. Then the time for my favourite team's soccer match came and I leave them there. I rushed to the TV and switched it on. I can't miss the game! The others just sighed and I heard Jun Hyung say "Soccer again..." I ignored them and watched it, full of attention. then I felt someone sit down next to me. "Doo Joon-shi, you like soccer too?" I was about to ask didn't you already know when I realised it was a female voice. It's Young Soon! I answered "Yes..." she sounds excited "Really? Me too! Who are you supporting?" I focused my attention on her. "Did you just say...you like soccer!?" I had never met any girls before that like soccer! she nodded and we turned our attention back to the match ongoing. And it looks like we support the same teams too... "Yay! They won!" We stood up and hugged each other when we see that the team had scored a goal. "You support this team too! Oh! er..." I said to her and let go of her. "I'm sorry!" I can feel myself blushing. She blushed and said "It's okay." I sit further away from her in case it happened again and we continue watching the match.