His troubles

Not all idols are the same...or are they?

Young Soon

I woke up to find myself surrounded in darkness. It's night already? Doo Joon must be already back in his house. I feel along the walls to find my way to the light switch. But I touched something hard. AND MOVING. Is that SOMEONE'S CHEST? I started screaming "Robber!" but I felt a pair of hands holding mine. "Shh...It's me, Doo Joon!" Is it him? I heard a click sound and the lights came on again. Doo Joon was standing in front of me. "Sorry I had scared you." he give me a sheepish smile. He's hand is so warm... I pulled my hand away from his and avoided eye contact with him. "I was just shocked. And thank you for listening to me just now...about Chunji." he nodded and said to me gently "Whenever you are upset and needs someone to talk to, I will be there for you." he's so sweet. I nodded and he walked back to his house.

 

Doo joon

I was going to walk out of Young Soon's house when I felt someone touching me. I was surprised but I calmed Young Soon down. Instinctively I held her hands. It's so small compared to mine. She keep avoiding eye contact with me. She must be feeling that I'm burdened by how she said all those thigns to me. I just want her to know that I will listen to everything she says. I will be her shoulder to cry on. I walked back home feeling unhappy. If she knows the truth, will she trust me like she does now? Or will disappear from my life? I went to my room and slept, not wanting to think about it anymore. I'll think about it tomorrow. When can I tell her the truth? I need to talk to the other members about it. But I'm tired today. Too tired. I fell asleep still thinking about Young Soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry its short! :x I was out the whole day...erm double update tomorrow?