Staying by her side

Not all idols are the same...or are they?

Young Soon

I peeked at the window and look at the person who was walking towards my house. It's Doo Joon! Just as he was about to knock on the door, I opened the door. He looked shocked and we stood there swkwardly. I took a few small steps towards him but my head feels dizzy and I stumbled. "You look very pale. Are you alright?" Doo Joon looked at me with a frown on his face. I make a no motion with my hand and answered in a hoarse voice "I'm fine. I just want to tell you that..." I tried walking closer to him again and my vision became blurry. "Young Soon? Young Soon!" Without another word, I was carried by him into the living room. He put me down on the bed gently and said "You are sick. Let me check your temperature." He reached out his hands to feel my temperature and exclaim loudly "You have a fever! You just rest here while I go and cook some porridge." without waiting for my reply, he rushed into the kitchen. Cooking sounds can be heard and I occasionally heard him saying "What is this!" I feel myself giggling when he said that. It's nice that he is doing everything for me, and I feel happy. I dozed off only to be awaken by something cold on my forehead. I opened my eyes to see Doo Joon putting a ice pack on my forehead. "I had made chicken porridge. Eat it while its hot." I must have looked surprised because he give me a sulky look "I know how to cook ok?" He helped me up and I was about to take the spoon and bowl from him when he make it out of my reach. "Why-" he give me a stern look and say "I'm going to feed you. I don't want to hear anymore objections!" I closed my mouth and nodded. He fed me the porridge and it was delicious. I was about to wipe my mouth clean when he grabbed my hand and use a tissue. "You need to rest." he covered me with the blanket and patted my head. "Go to sleep." "But my work-" my voice was barely above a whisper. He shook his head and said firmly "Sleep! Is your health more important or is work more important?" I closed my eyes and slept.

 

Doo joon

After we came back the first thing I do is to go and visit Young Soon. Just as I was about to knock on her door, she opened it by herself. I was momentarily surprised but I began to feel worried when I saw how pale she is. She keep insisting she is fine when I can see that she is not. She even stumbled abit! Unable to see her suffering, I carried her to her bed. She was quiet and wrapped her arms around my neck. I went and cooked chicken porridge for her. Last time I had tried cooking it for Dong Woon, but I didn't know how. Luckily after that I had learned how to cook it from my mother. Why do people look so surprised when I said I know how to cook now? It was not easy because i am still not very familiar with cooking utensils but I managed to cook the porridge. When I walked into her room she was sleeping. I checked her temperature again and put a ice pack on her head. She woke up and I fed her the porridge. Though she wanted to eat it by herself, I refused to let her because I just feel like I had to take good care of her. I tucked her blanket in and patted her head. She is still very stubborn, how can she think about work when she is sick? When I was sure she is asleep, I held her hands and sat beside her, looking at her silently. Get well soon, Young Soon. I'm sorry for not taking good care of you.