Soccer time!

Not all idols are the same...or are they?

Young Soon

Over the next few days, I visited Doo Joon and his friends nearly everyday. Why? because I had finally found someone who loves soccer! As I became an adult, I find that a lot fo my friends don't like soccer the way I do. And because of my job, I stay at home most of the time which doesn't give me much chance to make new friends with same interest as me. But now that my new neighbours came, I don't have to worry about that now. Doo Joon has the same passion for soccer just as I do, and we decided to have a soccer match to see each other's skills. We split into two teams. I chose my team mates "Dong Woon and Jun Hyung are on my team!" I said to Doo Joon and Dong Woon hugged me happily "Thanks for choosing me noona!" Doo Joon said loudly "Hey! Don't hug her!" Dong Woon stuck his tongue out at him and said "Why can't I?" Jun Hyung whispered in my ear "Doo Joon's jealous." jealous? Why would he be jealous? then Doo Joon started saying loudly again "Yah Yong Jun Hyung why you whispering to her?!" Jun Hyung shrugged and said "We were discussing our tactic." After hearing this, Doo Joon quickly formed his team with Yo Seob and Gi Kwang. Me, Dong woon and jun Hyung huddled in a circle together and discussed our tactic. "Noona, you just have to do one thing." I'm curious what he means. "What do I have to do?" he said while grinning "distract doo Joon with your aegyo." "EH?! but that's breaking the rules..." Dong Woon pouted and say "It's just a friendly match...I want to see hyung's face when you do aegyo on him!" I'm curious to see his face too... We can play another serious match anytime anyway. "Ok I will do aegyo on him when he is near, but I'm still playing the match for real." We put our hands together and said fighting! Hyun Seung is the refree so he throw the ball high into the air and the match starts.

 

Doo Joon

Me, Yo seob and Gi Kwang huddled together discussing our tactic. "What tactic should we use?" Gi Kwang asked. Yo seob said to me "Since Young Soon is almost the same height as me and Gi Kwang, hyung, you go and block Young Soon." Me? block Young Soon? Gi Kwang then said "Hyung why not you charm her so that she get distracted?" I started saying "Why me? That's cheating!" Yo Seob then sighed and said "I guess me and Gi Kwang will block Young Soon then..." I gave up. "ok,ok! I'll distract her, ok?" Gi Kwang and Yo Seob smiled at each other. I'm nervous...how do I distract her? I don't want to do anything weird...they told me to charm her. Hm...so I just smlie at her or something? The match starts and I forgot about distracting her. I put all my focus on the match. I can feel Young Soon staring at me. Let me show you my skills! I feel like shoutign out to her but I kept silent. Then when I kicked the ball to Yo Seob Dong Woon intercept it and kicked it to Young Soon. She ran towards the goal where Gi Kwang is standign as goalkeeper. I ran fast and was about to get the ball when she suddenly turned to me and said "Oppa,can't you let me win? Just once?" and she did an aegyo. She called me oppa?! Her aegyo is so cute! I felt myself blushing and I just stop there and stare as she scored a goal. Dong Woon ran to her and they high fived each other happily. Young Soon turned back to me and giggled. "Hyung!"Yo seob nudged me and I woke up from my daze. "Hyung what happened?" Young Soon was only facing towards me so they didn't see her aegyo. I shook my head and said "Nothing. It's just I got distracted..." Yo Seob was about to ask further when the match starts again. I hope Young Soon don't do that again. If not my team will lose for sure! Focus. I need to focus...