Dancing with Her

Not all idols are the same...or are they?

Doo Joon

"Because...ahhh sorry to disturb you CEO. Forget that I had said anything." I bowed again and looked at the hallway. Both of them were gone! I walked into the ballroom and saaw Young Soon standing there. I saw another person heading towards her and walked faster. "Miss, can I dance with you?" I stammered a bit and held out my hand. She looked surprised and smiled at me. "Sure." We headed out to the dance floor and swayed slowly. I felt so nervous holding her hand and she's so close to me. I saw the other BEAST members looking at me and they are giving me a thumbs up. I ignored them and Young Soon started speaking. "You are Doo Joon, aren't you?" I was surprised she can recognize me! "Yes I'm Doo Joon...but how do you know that?" She said softly "Because of your hands..." What did she mean by that? I blushed slighlty. Luckily she can't see my face due to the mask. We continued dancing and slowly she put her head on my chest. My heart started beating faster. But the song ended and she walked away. "Wait!" I tried to stop her but she was already gone in the crowd. BEASt motioned me over to them and I walked towards them. "How was your dance with young Soon?" "It was ok..." Then Dong Woon gestured for someone else to come over. I looked and say six guys dressed in suits with different colours. I recognized the guy in the blue suit. It's Chunji. "Hello BEAST subaenim." they bowed and said to us. I galred at Chunji. Everyone must have felt my dark mood and Yoseob pulled on my arm "Hyung, why are you like that?" he whispered to me. I shook my head and just keep on glaring at Chunji. "I need to talk to you. Just the two of us." I pointed to Chunji and headed out of the ballroom, glancing over my shoulder to see if he is following me.

 

Young Soon

I walked away after the dance with Doo Joon had ended. Why did I wish that the dance is longer? I wish we can stay like that... Then I saw somethign that make me panicked. I saw two guys walking out of the ballroom. And I recognized the both of them. It's Doo Joon and Chunji! Afraid that somethign bad might happen, I immediately walked outside but because my dress is long, I had difficulty catching up with them. They turned a corner and When I rounded the corner I can't see them anymore. Where did they go? Then I heard something that makes me start running and searching for them frantically. Where are they?! The sound I heard was...someone being punched.