Fate

NEMO&DORY collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life is unfair. Sometimes we are happy. Sometimes we are sad. Life don't run like how we wish for are the most frustrating. Are God playing with us? The human being. No. God are not playing with us. He know what the best for us that why we can't get something easily even though we have put every effort for it.

 

This story is about how someone that trying her hard to save her relationship even though she know she was betrayed. Trying to be the best and fix their relationship but who know one day she's tired and sick because all her effort goes waste. She's tired until she want to end it all. End everything... Including her life.

 

"Ahjumma..... One more... Please....." A girl who was neat in her coat asked for another bottle of soju.

"Aih... Miss, you have drink so much today. Including this one it already your eleventh bottle. I can't give this to you" the owner clasped her hand coaxing the girl who was red in heat due to alcohol effect.

"I don't-"

Thud!

The girl collapsed from her seat and fell down on the ground. Her collapsing get everyone attention in the old fashioned stall at the roadside.

"Omo! Miss!! Wake up! Help!!" The owner shook her customer body worriedly after she sense that the girl does not move at all. Like a dead body.

"Move! I think she's not breathing!" Another woman come to the 'dead body' as she pumping the girl's chest. "W-what?!! This is my fault...."The owner gasped as she felt guilty to the girl. "No. Ahjumma, please call the ambulance. I'll do the CPR now! Hurry up!" The blonde hair woman shouted in worried. She keep pumping the girl's chest then ready to do the CPR. 'It's not my first time do this though. Why I'm nervous?!' the blonde woman said to herself.

----------

Eunji's pov

I felt so dizzy. My head is hurt and my body is burning. What has happened to me? I open my eyes and felt as tinging pain at the back of my left palm. A needle.

What?! A needle?!

I open my eyes as big as I could to observe the room I was in. Ahh... It's a ward. So I was hospitalized now. What a pity....

"You're awake?" A voice get my attention as the owner walk into the ward. A voice that I love so dearly same goes to the owner.

"Hey Naeun-ah...." I grinned awkwardly. "Stop hurting yourself please. Luckily I was there last night" Naeun said as she was sitting on the chair beside my bed and sipped her coffee.

"You was??So you're the one that kissed me?" I asked innocently trying to make a joke.

"It's not kissing okay. It's what we called as C.P.R" a woman dressed in long white coat come in then spoke.

"It's her. Who done that. The 'kissing' " Naeun said pressing the word 'kissing'. I know she must be mad now. Or jealous? Or maybe not at all.

"Who are you?" I asked the anonymous. "Isn't it obvious? Eunji-sshi?? I'm a doctor. The most beautiful doctor, Park Chorong. I'll check your blood pressure now" the doctor joke then doing what she said to me. But I'll admit that she's beautiful.

End of pov

---------

Chorong's pov

"Let go of me!" A shouted voice from inside the ward make me stopped my track. It's was Eunji's ward.

"Please understand me Naeun-ah..." Eunji pleading. "I'm tired okay? I'm tired now. We barely have time for each other. We are just hurting each other. So what the point we keep this relationship anymore?!" Naeun rise her voice.

"You know how hard for me to be the CEO of the company right? Please bear with me for a bit more. Give me one more chance. I promise I'll fix it! For us to be happy again..." Eunji asking for a chance.

"Like what you know. Look. Our time don't match at all. I have a photoshoot at night and you have work at the office at day and even night. We don't have time for each other at all!"

So this Naeun is a model... Eunji is a CEO... Of course their time won't match! Why are they in relationship at the first place though!

Wait, what's wrong with me? It's not like I didn't face a situation like this before. Pfft...

"You know right that I already have someone else" Naeun spoke again. She's sound a bit arrogant. Yeah.. a model spoke style.

"Your photographer? The owner of YBM Studio?" Eunji asked.

"...."Guess Naeun is answering without talking.

"Sigh...But I don't let you go yet! We're not break up yet!" Eunji shouted in frustration. "Please don't hurt yourself anymore. I'll take my leave" Naeun simply said then her heel sounds walking towards the door.

I hurriedly hide myself behind the wall and saw Naeun casually walk away. I didn't want to interfere but Eunji is my patient. I need to make sure she's fine since she already trying to take her life down once before.

I slide the door open revealing the crying Eunji on her bed. She hugged her knee. Why I'm hurt seeing this?? Maybe because she's one of my patients. I need to protect her.

"Are you okay? Don't tell me you're crying" I innocently said trying to make the atmosphere not awkward.

"Why did you save me that day... Just let me go. I'm not committing suicide okay.." she said sobbing. "You don't?" Eunji shook her head.

"Anyway, saving person is my work as a doctor. So I have the right to save you. You must feel thankful because you have the chance to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter