She's MINE!

NEMO&DORY collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She’s MINE


“Chomi! Chomi! Chomi!” The crowd screaming at the top of their lungs when they saw two girls from a famous girl group APink. 


“I’m nervous Bom-ah.. This is our first duet. I hope they like it” the red hair girl said nervously. 
“They’ll like it unnie. Can’t you hear they screaming our ship name? You better go check your ears unnie. Looks like your age effect your hearing” Bomi calmed the older girl but grinning at the end of her talk. 
“Yay! How dare you?! Chugullae?!” the red hair girl want to smack the youngest but stop when.. 
“Chomi! Get ready. You’ll be on stage in 3!” The director called. 
“We can do this unnie. Fighting!” they hi-5 before get ready at the back stage. 
‘Neowana eonjenga nami doeeodo... ‘
The crowd get crazier when they saw a red hair girl walk to the center of the stage. But they getting crazier when they saw a blonde hair girl started to walk and sing her part. 
‘They are good...’ A certain brunette mumble at the backstage before go into the waiting room. 

 

“You’re doing good unnie!!” the members cheer loudly as Bomi and Chorong enter the dorm. But Chorong notice someone is missing. Before she asked.. 
“oh, where’s Eunji unnie? She didn’t come back with you?” Naeun ask. 
“I just going to ask you..  Where is she?”
“didn’t you saw her at the show? She said she want to surprise you two.”
Both of Chorong and Bomi shake their head. 
‘Aishh... This kid. I bet she hear the screaming'
“it’s okay I going to take a bath first. Tell me if she text you guys where is she right now.” She said calmly even though her heart want to burst out cause of worried. 
“dae,..” they answer simultanuously.
Chorong enter her bedromm before sit on her bed. She feel worried about her roommate where about. She pull out her phone from her backpack and try to call Eunji but no answer. 
‘Eunji-ya, where are you? It’s ready late'
She waited patiently before decide to take a bath while waiting for the reply. She quickly check her phone after get out from the bathroom. Still, no reply. ‘Whre are you Eunji-ya...’ she sigh before get out from the room. 
“Oh, unnie? You didn’t sleep yet?” Namjoo greet her once she step at the livingroom. 
“oh, Namjoo-ah. I’m not sleepy yet. What are you doing? Its late already.” She shocked but calm down after make sure it’s their group second last maknae. 
“I’m watching this movie.it’s interesting. Beside, I don’t have schedule tomorrow.”Namjoo answer before turn her attention to the tv. 
“Okay. Don’t sleep too late. Im going to check on Eunji’s dorm. I need to remember Naeun for her cf recording tomorrow.” Chorong inform Namjoo before make her way out. She enter the lift and push the button to the lower dorm. 
‘Ting!’
The lift open. She fasten her pace to the dorm before knock. 
Naeun open the door and gesture her to come in. 
“Why you came unnie? It’s already late.” Naeun asked her after she sit on the couch. 
“Just want to remind you. Tomorrow you have a CF recording at 9am. Don’t be late.. Manager oppa will wait for you at the lobby on 8:30.”
“arasso unnie.”
“is Eunji already come home? I need to talk to her something important.”
“actually, I’m waiting for her now. She never come home at this late without telling us where she is except when she has schedule. But we know that today is her leisure day.”
“oh, really? She didn’t tell you where she go?” Naeun shooked her head. 
“It’s okay. I’ll go find her. Don’t forget to call me when is there any news about her” chorong get up and get ready to go change and take her car key. 
“okay.” Naeun answer even thought their leader already out from the dorm. 

Chorong try to call Eunji many times.. And she already sent her a dozen message. Still, there’s no reply. When she about to call Eunji for thousand time, her phone ring. 
‘Who called me at this late? Just answered it Chorong,maybe it’s important.’

“Hello?”
“Hello, is this Park Chorong?” her caller ask. 
“Dae, it’s me. Who’s on the line?” she cautiously ask. 
“Ah, I'm Tae from Cuaclub. I want to know if you can fetch her. She's drunk”
“mwo?! Okay.I'll be there in 10” Chorong stop her car at the roadside. 
When she's sure the road is clear, she made a u-turn and drive to the said club. 

On her way, she almost hit a little kitten but luckily she manage to hit the brake on time. Unfortunately, her head hit the steering wheel. 

'Aww.. ' Chorong rub her forehead and walk out from the car. She saw the little kitten curling and shaking. 

"Ah.. Poor little kitten. I'm sorry. " Chorong lifted up the little kitten and put it at the roadside. "Stay here okay? Don't walk in the middle of the road Kitty. You might get killed." She patted the little kitten head and walk back into her car. Then, she drive away. 

Chorong quickly walk into the club. Her eyes caught a glimpse of Eunji favourite black goodie and a girl beside her. She walk closer and stood behind Eunji. The girl notice her and stand up. 

"Hi, Chorong-ssi" the girl turn to face her. 

"H-hi, Taeyeon-ssi" Chorong bowed with shocked face. 

"Omo! Is that blood?!" Taeyeon pointed at her forehead. 

Chorong touched the red liquid gasped in shock. 

'B-blood" soon,she black out. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning

"Urghh.. " A soft groan can be heard in the room. 

"Where am I?" Eunji sit up and lean her back to the bed frame. Then ,she notice something or rather someone beside her. 

"Ch-chorong unnie?!" She gasped . Because of her loud voice, Chorong stir up and open her eyes. 

"G-g-good morning u-unnie" Eunji stuttered and smile awkwardly. But then, she notice Chorong's forehead was bandaged .

"Omo! What happens to your head?" Eunji touch Chorong's forehead but quickly retract her hand when she saw Chorong glare. 

"What happen? Are you ing kidding me? I'm the one who should ask you that. What happen to your head until you decide to drunk at that club alone?" Chorong voice become louder while Eunji just keep silent. She knew once Chorong swearing, she better shut up.

Knock knock

The knock on the door stop them from arguing. They both look at each other and automatically they realise they're not in their dorm. 

"Where the hell are we ?" They both shouted in unison. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“hello? Bomi-ah, I sleep over at Eunji’s friend house last night.Take care of the kids. I’ll be back this morning.” When Chorong hear  nothing at the end of the line, she sigh before hangup and text a message. Bomi must be still sleeping since it's still early. 

‘take care of the kids. I’ll be back later’


She walked through the hallway and enter the kitchen. There, Eunji, Tiffany and Taeyeon sit on the chair eating breakfast. She smile before continue to sit beside Eunji.

FLASHBACK

Taeyeon POV. 
“boo, get up. It’s morning already.. Let cook for our guest.” I heard Tiffany waking me up but keep still. 
“I know you’re awake. Palli...  Go wash up. We have guest remember?”
“I know, I know.. “ I sit up before pouted. Waiting for my morning kiss. 
“No kiss for you boo. Palli wash up. I’ll wait for you at the kitchen.” I just can watch her walked away before get up and go into bathroom. 
After finish, I walked out to the kitchen and saw Tiffany is making a coffee and breakfast. 
We almost halfway done when we heard screaming from guest room.

We quickly ran to the room and knock the door. 

Knock knock

I knock the door and the screaming stop. I open the door and peek in. 

"Where the hell are we?!"

I heard they screaming with horror face. Tiffany who behind me startled and accidently push me in. 

"You?!" Chorong said, no. She's yelling at me. 

"Tae-unnie? What are you doing here?" Eunji look at me and raised her eyebrow. 

"I'll explain. But after you guys wash up and breakfast. Chorong-ssi, please don't wet the bandage. I'll change it later." I give them a towel and two pair of clothes belong to me. 

"Na-ah! No buts. Go" I raised my hand to stop Chorong-ssi from asking. Then, I walk out to help Tiffany making our breakfast. 

BACK TO PRESENT

After Chorong finish talking, she walk to the kitchen to take her breakfast. 

"I'm sorry for the trouble we caused you" Chorong bow and sit beside Eunji. 

"It's fine. This brat really like to cause trouble" Taeyeon said while ruffling Eunji head. 

They laugh and continue their breakfast with a light talk. 

LIVING ROOM

Taeyeon now ready to explain to them about what happen last night. They sit on the couch facing each other. 

"So, Tae-unnie, what happen last night? I don't really remember" Eunji said. 

"Haih.. You come to my club and get drunk. Then, I call you girl to come and fetch you up. And when she came, I notice a blood on her forehead. Then, bamm! She fainted. Fortunately my club is near to my house.  Tiffany help me to bring you guys home and treat Chorong's wound." Taeyeon explain. Tiffany who sit beside her just nodded.

"What happen to your head, Chorong-ah?" Tiffany beat Eunji to ask the question. 

"Er.. When I'm on my way to the club, I nearly to hit a little kitten. Maybe I brake to hard till my head bump into the steering wheel. But I didn't notice that I'm injured." Chorong said while holding her bandage head. 

"Chorong-ah. You should be careful next time. Look what happened" Eunji turn to Chorong babbling about the safety while driving not noticing the change in Chorong face. 

"Yah! Do you think it's my fault?! Yeah I admit that I should be careful while driving. But what about you?! Suddenly missing from the dorm and got drunk! You're lucky you didn't got caught by fans or reporter! What will happen to our group, huh?!" Chorong said with red eyes holding her anger, sadness, worries, and hurt at the same time. 

Eunji realise what the older said is true and keep quiet. 

The couple in front who shock by the sudden outburst quickly regain their self and try to break their fight. 

"Eunji-ah, Chorong-ah... Listen" both Chorong and Eunji turn to Tiffany. 

"This is both of you fault. Eunji. First, you should tell the members first before you want to go anywhere. Second, you shouldn't get drunk. Chorong. You should be careful next time when you driving. Both of you should discuss if there's something that didn't please you or any problem. The key to a relationship is love, trust, and tolerance. Did you get it?" Tiffany stern voice make them quickly nodded. 

"Now, go home and discuss. I don't wanna see any of you got drunk tonight in my club. And Chorong-ah, clean your wound." Taeyeon said while gesturing both of them to the door. 

"Thank you unnies" They bow and walk out from the house after take their things. 

APink's DORM

Chorong and Eunji arrived at the dorm by taxi since their car is at the club's parking lot. They decide to discuss in Eunji's dorm since there's no one home. Naeun has a schedule while Eunji sure that Hayoung will camping at the Cafe Cyber to play games since it's their rest day. 

Both of them slumped their body on the couch. The silent goes for a few minute. 


"Let's clean up your wound first" Eunji stand up to take the first kits in the kitchen. Chorong notice the coldness in her voice but glad to know that Eunji still care to her.

While Eunji clean up her wound and change her bandage, Chorong still mesmerized by her straight face and she keep staring until Eunji finish. 

"Done staring?" Eunji said. Chorong clear and mumbled a thanks.
"Eunji-ah.. I-i k-know you're there." Chorong started. Eunji raised her eyebrow still didn't catch her meaning.
"I mean, I know you're at the concert" Chorong brave herself and say it louder and clearer. 

Eunji just stare her for a while and nodded, running her head from Chorong. 

Chorong inhaled a lot amount of air when she see Eunji's eyes change to sad and glistening with tear.
She reach out and hold Eunji cheek and softly caressing it with her thumb. 

"Now, tell me what's bothering you? Why you left without saying hi or goodbye, huh?"
 Eunji shake her head but Tiffany voice ringing in her ear about the importance in relationship. 

"Come on... Tell me, baby. We need to discuss about it.." Chorong pull Eunji head to fully face her and give her a Peck signing it's okay.
"I.. I..." Eunji hesitated. She's playing with her finger but stop when Chorong's hand take her and intertwined their hand. 

'It's fit perfectly together.. He he'

Eunji grinned unconsciously looking at their intertwined hand.
 "Yah! I'm asking you" Chorong voice startled her. 

"I was there yesterday. I heard the fans screaming your ship name. I don't know.. But my heart hurt. And I go to Tae unnie club." Eunji said lowering her voice afraid Chorong will be mad. 

"Sigh.. Baby, it's normal. Before we got together, they also have the ships name for each our member. 2eun.... "
Eunji put her finger on Chorong lips stopping her from continue. 

"I'm sorry. I was stupid yesterday"

"Na-ah.. Everyday" they both burst out laughing

Their laugh stop when receiving a text. Eunji fished out her phone and check it. A grin appear on her face seeing the text. Chorong got curious and tried to peek but Eunji quickly put her phone back.
"No peeking babe" Eunji gave her eyes mile but received a pouted instead. 

She Peck it once. 

Twice. 

Thrice. 

The fourth is not a peck anymore. Chorong pull Eunji by her neck and smash their lips together. (🙈)
Their suppose to be discussion turn into a make out session.

 Bzz.... Bzzz.... 

Chorong's phone light up indicating someone calling
But neither one of them notice it. 

BAMM! 

The sound of something falling on the floor startled them. They quickly pull out and turn their head to the front door. 

Naeun and Hayoung was eyes wide open looking at them with Naeun's thing that fell on the floor. 

"H-hey.. I-i-i... " Eunji stuttering mess. 

"We can explain. Come and let's talk" Chorong gesture them to come closer that they did and sit like a zombie on the couch. Eyes looking unbelievable at the couple.

5 MINUTES LATER. 

Now, Bomi and Namjoo who still in their dreamland was dragged to Eunji's dorm. They all sit at the living room. BoNa was still clueless while HaNa was still shock at what they saw earlier. 

"Eh hem... " Chorong clear gathering all the attention.

"So.. I know this will be a shocking news for you guys.. But Eunji and I... Eunji and I... "

"Were together." Hayoung cut off. 

A loud gasp can be heard. 

Eunrong couple gasp because they shock Hayoung knew while the other three gasp at the sudden news.
 "Wae?? You didn't notice it unnies? Wow. .." Hayoung shook her head. 


"Notice what?" Bomi ask. They're still absorbing the news. 

"Their loving gaze, action toward each other.. Ah! You remember when we're at MMA award? They both sit at the back. If you don't believe me, search it on YouTube. Panda goes crazy because of what are they doing" Hayoung pull out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter