Double Trouble

NEMO&DORY collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forgive me in advance if there's a mistake! 

 

**

 

“ahh.... Eunji-ah.... Please.. Accompany me to the date..” Taeyeon hold her sister arm and shake it. She make a cute puppy face and shake her sister’s arm. 


“Unnie, it’s not that I don’t want to accompanying you. But I already have my own plan.” Eunji release her arm as she felt dizzy with the shooking. 


“What’s your plan then? I’ll have to make sure you didn’t lying to me” Taeyeon crossed her arm and look straight to Eunji’s eyes. 


“I-I...” Eunji hesitate to tell her sister the truth, so “i- I have a study group! Yes! Study group” Eunji run her eyes to nowhere except Taeyeon’s eyes. Afraid her sister will know her lie. Taeyeon felt something wrong but she decided to shrugged it off. 


“Alright.. Seem like I have to meet her alone.. What to do...” Taeyeon walked lifelessly to her bedroom. Sulking. Eunji felt symphaty to her sister but she have her own plan tonight. Eunji sigh before make her way to her bedroom.


They lived together in a penthouse near to Taeyeon’s office. Kim Enterprise that was inherited from their late parents. They were an orphan since Taeyeon is 18 while Eunji is 15 years old. After their parents died in a plane crash when their bussiness trip to UK, both of them live with their grandparents at Busan. After graduate high school, Taeyeon further her studies in Business to run the company at Seoul alone leaving Eunji with her grandparent. After 3 years, Eunji followed her sister to Seoul to further her studies in music after Taeyeon encourage her to achieve their dreams. Both of them love to sing since children. Since Taeyeon have to forget her dream, she want Eunji to further their dreams.


Now, Eunji is on her last year at Seoul University. She already got many invitation to do interviews with many company but she decline to complete her studies first.  While, Taeyeon already listed as a the youngest successful businesswoman in Korea. They kept their life humble and low. 


Taeyeon now is 29, since her grandparent want to see her get married she goes to many blind date. Almost all of them is not successful because most of them just want her money. 


“Eunji-ya!! Help!!” Taeyeon voice snapped Eunji from the fantasy and brings her to the reality. She quickly run to her sisters bedroom. 


“Wh-what happen? ...” Eunji panted in front of the door. She saw Taeyeon stand infront her wardrobe while scratching her head. 


“Unnie, what the....  You make me run all the way here just to see you like this?! Huh.. I’m out!” Eunji quickly turn around but, 


“help me Jiji-ah... I don’t know what to wear..” Taeyeon make a pleaded eyes and continue to search for suitable cloth. 


“Just wear whatever you want. It’s not that you’re going to meet your future in-law” Eunji walked inside the bedroom and plopped her body to the bed. 


“you know right that I have to act. I don’t wanna waste many time. Grandpa is not healthy like he used to. I’ve to find my partner as soon as possible AND I don’t want to choose a girl who just after my wealth.” Taeyeon sighed and sit beside her sister. Eunji side hugged her sister by waist and buried her face onto her sister stomach. They stay for a few minute before Taeyeon’s phone rang indicating theres a message. They broke apart as Taeyeon stand to take her phone on the table. 


[Can we meet earlier than the actual time?]-Miyoung
[Oh, sure.. I think. Can I know why?]-Taeyeon
[I need to accompany my sister to her date at 9]-Miyoung
[Oh.. Okay, so, 7pm?]-Taeyeon
[Great! See you in 2hr!] -Miyoung
[Okay]-Taeyeon

“Eunji-ya.. I need your help!” Taeyeon jump on the bed and shake her sister again. 


“Stop! Stop! Are you trying to kill me?!” Eunji struggle to broke free from her sister. Taeyeon stopped immediately and grin apologeticly.

 
“Jiji-ah... I know you’re talented in acting right?  Can you help me to act? I’ll meet her at 7. I got less than 2 hour.” Taeyeon talked slowly while playing with her fingers. 


“alright.. So, what’s on your mind?”Eunji adjusted her position to face her sister. “hmm... I don’t know” Taeyeon face blank. “haish.. Hmm...  Act like a teacher? Bussinesswoman? Lawyer?” Taeyeon shooked her head. They stay silent trying to look for idea. 


“Hah! Unnie, where you’ll meet her?” Taeyeon can see bulb above Eunji head.  “Bomi’s cafe. Pinksone’s café. Why?” Eunji grinned before run to her room. After few minute, she walked in with a pair of skinny trousers, a red shirt and a leather jacket along with her guitar case. 


“Here.. Put it on. Today, you’ll be a musician!” Eunji face lighten when she explain her plan. Taeyeon nodded and move to her bathroom to change. Soon, she walked out. Eunji mouth hang open once her sister walked out. 


“u-unnie? Is that you? Wow!! You’re gorgeous! Beautiful! Daebak!!” Eunji jumped to hug her sister. 
“Eunji-ah..  Is it really okay?” Taeyeon swirl around in front her sister. 


“Totally fine! I’m sure your date will hooked up once she saw you! Daebak...” Eunji then pulled her sister to the makeup table before put a light makeup on her sister. 


“Done! Now you’re ready. I’ll call Bomi to prepare the stage.” Eunji want to walked out but Taeyeon held her hand. 


“I’m going to perform? Are you crazy? I can’t! It’s been almost 8 year I didn’t sing. Thus, in front of the people?! No way Eunji. No way!” Taeyeon shooked her head again. 


“anniya.. We both will perform. Okay? I’ll help you.” Eunji gave her sister a pat on her hand before walked to her room. 


“unnie, I’ll drive. Give me the key.” Eunji hold her hand up to catch the key and go outside to warm up the engine. Soon, Taeyeon walked out from their house and walked to the lobby to wait for Eunji. 
“Let’s go!” They cheered before Eunji entered the gear and the car move along the road. 
“Eunji-ah! Slow down! I don’t wanna die early! I’ve a date to attend!” Taeyeon shrieked in dearness as Eunji step on the pedal to move faster. 
“We’re late!” Eunji glanced at her sister before look in front. 

5 minute later... 


“we’re here.. Unnie!”  Eunji wave her hand in front of Taeyeon’s pale face. 
Pakk! 
Taeyeon smacked Eunji head before get out from the car. 
“I swear I won’t  you touch my baby again. You drive her like a mad person!” Taeyeon move to the driver seat and pull Eunji out from the car before grab the key. 
“But we manage to get here on time!” Eunji said before walked into the café. Taeyeon followed before sit in one of the tables. 
“I’ll go to see Bomi and set up the stage. Wait your date here.” Eunji then walked to the back side of the cafe. 

[Taeyeon, I’m already here. Where are you?] -Miyoung
[I’m here too. Raise up your hand, I’ll go to you]-Taeyeon
[OK]-Miyoung


Taeyeon stand up to search for her date. Soon, she see a woman sit backfacing her  at the corner of the cafe near to the stage. She walked and after she arrive at the tables, she pat her ‘date’ shoulder. 
“Miyoung?””Taeyeon?” 
“hai, I’m Stephanie Hwang. Nice to meet you.”
“oh, I’m Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you too.”
“have a seat Taeyeon-shi.”
“no need the formalities. Just called me Taeyeon.”
“alright. Then, called me Tiffany. Not Miyoung.”
“T-tippany? Sorry I can’t pronounced it clearly. Can I call you Pany instead? It’s too hard to call your name.” Taeyeon grinned apologetically before scratch her unitchy head. 
“It’s okay, Taeyeon.” Tiffany chuckled before beamed a eyesmile to Taeyeon. 
‘Wow... It’s pretty’ Taeyeon thought after see her eyesmile. 
“let’s order something. I kind off hungry since I didn’t ate since afternoon.”
Taeyeon smiled before nodded. 
After a few talked and finish their dinner.. 
“Hello everyone, I’m Eunji.  Today I’ll entertain all of you with a few song. I hope you like it.” Eunji smiled flashing her eyes mile that caught the audience attention. 
“okay, what song did you like to hear?” Eunji stand up and settled her guitar on her laps. 
“Hopefully sky!” an audience shouted from the middle of the cafe. Eunji nodded. She glanced at her sister before started to play. 
‘haneulman... Monghani...” 
The audience clapped loudly until some of them stand after she finished her song. 
“alright, now, I want to invite my beloved  sister to perform with me. Are you agree?” “yes!!” the crowd cheer. 
Eunji stand and walked to Taeyeon before pulled her hand to the stage. Tiffany just looked at them. 
“a-alright. Err...  T-this is my first time performing in front of all of you. I’m sorry if I’ve made a mistake.” Taeyeon bow and sit at the chair holding the guitar while Eunji sit infront of the piano. 
“ah. I forgot. My name is Taeyeon. Hehehe..  And today I’ll perform for someone special.. Hope you like it.” Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany place. 
“Also, we’ll perform a song from Taeny, Lost In Love..” the crowd clapped. Bomi stand beside the stage after see a group of people outside of her cafe watching Eunji and Taeyeon performing. Some of them also recorded their performance. 
“woohhh!!!” the audience cheered before shouting for once more song. 
“mianhae, but I guess this is my last. Eunji will sing for you guys.” Taeyeon excused herself before sit in front Tiffany. 
“woah.. You have a great voice. I mean, the performance is great” Tiffany smiled while patting Taeyeon hand on the table. Taeyeon face already red. 
“Oh, it’s 8:45 already. I’m late to accompany my sister to her date. I guess I’ll see you soon? Don’t forget to call me. Bye” both of them stand.  Tiffany hugs and planted a kiss on Taeyeon red cheek. Then, walked out from the cafe quickly. 
“omo! Unnie! She kissed you?! Wow, professing so fast I see.” Eunji come and put her arm around Taeyeon shoulder. 
“emm... A-i-... You... Never mind, let’s go home.” Taeyeon stutters and push Eunji hand off. 
“oh, I’m sorry but I have a study group now. You go back home first.” “okay, let me sent you.”
Taeyeon try to pull Eunji with her to the car but after they reach at the entrance, Eunji release her hand. 
“it’s okay. I just walked to the place. Its not that far. Just around the corner.” Taeyeon nodded and entered her car. She rolled down the mirror.
“Make sure to come back home before 12. I’ll spank you if you’re late.” Taeyeon warned Eunji. 
“I promise.” Eunji put out her hand doing a peace sign. 
“Okay, I’ll get going. Take care!” Taeyeon drove off. 
“fuhh...  luck on my side today.” Eunji sigh before walked to the café at the corner. 

 

“Haish... Who used the high lamp? So rude!” Taeyeon glanced at the back using the rear mirror. Then, she notice a blue bag at the backseat. 
“Oh! Eunji forgot her bag. Aissh.. This reckless child. Luckily the u-turn is just in front.” Taeyeon quickly made a u-turn and drive to the cafe near to Bomi’s. 
Once she arrived in front of the Panda’s cafe, she took out her phone and try to call Eunji but there’s no answer. She take the blue bag and walked into the café. 
She looked around to search for Eunji. But she spotted someone else. 
“Tiffany!” Taeyeon shouted make some of the customer turn to see her. She bow and muttered apology before walked toward Tiffany. 
“hey,Taeyeon! Why are you here?” Tiffany ask with a shocked face.
“I need to give this bag to Eunji. She left it in the car. What you doing here? Wasn’t you said that you want to accompany your sister to her date?” Taeyeon sit on the vacant seat beside Tiffany. Their shoulder touched sent the electricity to their body. 
“hmm...  M-my sister..  Uhh.. Yeah she’s on h-her date. She goes to the toilet. And her date is going out to pick up her things she left.. Somewhere.. “
Their talk is disturbed by a red hair girl coming from the toilet. 
“I’m sorry unnie, there’s so many people in the toilet. Who’s this?”
“ah.. Chorong-ah. This is my friend, Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon, this is my sister, Chorong Hwang.”
“ah..  Nice to meet you Chorong-shi.”
“just call me Chorong, Taeyeon unnie.”
“ahh... Whe..” Taeyeon stopped talking as she heard a familiar voice behind her. 
“Chorong-ah! I’m sorry..  I go to... Unnie?! What are you doing here?!”
Both of Taeyeon and Eunji gasped when they saw each other while the Hwang’s just watch from the side. 
“hmm... Eunji? I thought you’re going to “study group” here? Where’s your friend?” Taeyeon ask while raised her eyebrow and crossed her arm. 
“hehehe...  Mianhae unnie.. Actually, I’m going to meet Chorong here. Along with her sister. I didn’t expect you’re here too.” Eunji grinned before sit beside Chorong in front of her sister. 
“I made a u-turn to give you your bag. You left it at the backseat.”
“err... Taeyeon-ah. I’m sorry. But I think it’s late alread. I’ve to work tomorrow. And you two have class, right? Let’s go back home.” Tiffany collect her purse and phone before go to the counter to settled their bills. 
“you owe me an explanation young lady.” Taeyeon flashed her killer glare before smile sweetly to Chorong. 
“Let’s go home.”
They walked together to their respective car. Taeyeon and Eunji to Taeyeon’s Mercedes sport while Tiffany and Chorong to Tiffany’s Lotus Evora. Their car just park perfectly beside each other. 
“Er.. Pany-ah. I’ll call you later. See you next date.” Taeyeon enter the driver seat while Eunji walked to Chorong. 
“I don’t think I get to call you tonight. That ahjumma will lecture me all night. So, goodnight.. Chu!” Eunji pecked Chorong lips before walked to the passenger seat. 
“Bye!” all of them said before Tiffany drove first followed by Taeyeon. 
“Eunji-ya, where did they live? Why the road is same with us?” Taeyeon ask after she notice Tiffany car used the same road with her to their home. 
“they live just a few block after our building.” Taeyeon nodded and continue to drive. 

Two week later

TAEYEON HOUSE
“Eunji-ya, how’s your Chorong?” Taeyeon sit beside Eunji who daydreaming on the couch. Taeyeon counted in her mind
1....2..... 3
“uwaaa!” Eunji crying her eyes out. No, not crying.. Screaming. There’s no tear on her swollen eyes. Taeyeon shake her head disapproval. 
“yah, Jiji-ah.. She still angry?” Taeyeon ask again. But.. 
“Waaahhhhh” Eunji’s screaming getting louder. Taeyeon flinched with the sudden loud screaming. 
‘No wonder she can sing high note well. Well, look who’s her sister'
Taeyeon scoot closer and put her arm around Eunji. She pat her sister head slowly before humming slowly. It’s like 12.30 in the midnight. Eunji didn’t sleep for 2 days and didn’t move from the couch since she come back home and crying. 
“Sleep Jiji-ah..” After an hour, Taeyeon stop humming after she hear a soft snore. She put Eunji head slowly on the cushion before walk to Eunji’s bedroom. 
“ohmygod. What did she do? Fany’s dog house is cleaner than this shipwreck. Taeyeon slowly take the pillow on the floor before cleaning the room. A photo that rip into pieces catch Taeyeon attention. She didn’t know why Eunji behave like that. Yesterday, Tiffany called her said that Chorong didn’t want to get out from her room since she back from Taeyeon house. 
“Who’s photo is this?” Taeyeon put the photo back into it’s original shape. 
“Eunji and Naeun? Kissing?!” Taeyeon look at the date the photo taken. “it’s last week. Hmm..I’ll ask her tomorrow. Now, let get the crying baby to bath.” Taeyeon take a small towel in closet and a basin of clean water also a pair of PJs. She sit on the floor beside the couch and strip Eunji to clean her up. After finish, she go to her room and sleep. 


TIFFANY HOUSE (at the same time) 

“Chorong-ah... Get out. Come, let’s eat.” It’s midnight already but Tiffany didn’t care. Her sister didn’t get out and eat for two days already. She called Taeyeon and she said that her sister also didn’t eat and move from the couch for two day. She sigh before continue to knock the door. After a few minute, she stopped knocking since her hand felt numb. 
“I’ll be downstairs if you need anything.” She walked and sit on the couch. 
“What happen actually... Taeyeon also didn’t know what happen.” She lay on the couch and look at the ceiling. 
Soon, she sleep on the couch with many unanswered questions. 

Taeyeon house. 
‘Prang!’ the sound of broken things woke Taeyeon up. She quickly get up and run to the living room. But there’s no Eunji on the couch. 
‘buk!’ she quickly ran to the kitchen. 
“Eunji-ah!” she sit beside Eunji who lying on the floor unconsciously. She patted Eunji’s cheek several times. 
“Eunji-ah, wake up.. Wake up Jiji-ah.. Don’t scare me like this.. “ tears already flow on her cheek. 
“ambulance, I need to call ambulance. Jiji-ah.. Don’t leave me alone.” She reach for the kitchen phone on the counter above her and called the ambulance. 
After 10 minute, a knock on her door make her move and open the door. The paramedic bring a stretchers in and lift Eunji on it. 
“please followed us miss.” Then, she take her car key and purse before go to the car park. Eunji already in the ambulance on the way to hospital. She followed the ambulance to the hospital. 

TIFFANY HOUSE. 

“Chorong-ah.. I already make the breakfast. It’s on the table. Please eat, okay? I want to go out to do some groceries. We out of food stock. I’ll be back before lunch.” Tiffany knock the door again but no answer. She sigh before take her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter