Remember

NEMO&DORY collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just in case anyone has read this story before... I'm not stealing this story, okay? This is my story from wattpad. 

 

Eunji and Chorong is childhood friend. Since age of 5,they never separate after Eunji moved next to Chorong's house. But after 10 years being best friend, Mr Park, Chorong's father remarried with a LA woman after Chorong's mother died because of cancer 7 years ago. So, they need to moved to LA because Mr Park's new wife own a company there. After almost 8 years lost contact, Chorong return to Korea to her best friend, but Eunji didn't remember her.
 


Seoul International Airport 

A fine young girl walk out from the airport while pushing her luggages.

"Ahh... It's so nice to come back"

The redhead girl inhale deeply and talk to herself. 

"Miss Park?" 

Suddenly an old man tap her shoulder make her startled and quickly turn around to see the old man. 

"Nae?" The redhead girl said and furrowed her eyebrow. 

"I'm Mr Oh. Your father called me last week to take care of you when you're here. Oh, don't worry. I'm your family Butler." The old man bow to his new boss. 

"Oh? I'm sorry but my father didn't tell me anything" suddenly, her phone ringing, "Daddy is calling" she walk a little bit further to answer her father call. 

"Yeobosaeyo?"
"Daddy, did you ask an ahjussi named Mr Oh to take care of me here? Daddy.. I've told you that I'm gonna be fine here.." 
"Aigoo.. Lea, it's been 10 years since your last visit to Seoul. Don't worry, Mr. Oh is Mama's family butler. You gonna stay at her house there since I've sold our oldhouse"
"Sigh.. Fine."
"Take care of yourself okay?"
"Nae.. Thanks daddy. Bye"

She then walk back to the old man who stay near to her luggages. 

"Mr Oh, I'm sorry for earlier. I'm Park Chorong. Nice to meet you" Chorong bow and smile. 

"okay.. Just call me ahjussi Miss Park. Let's get you to your place okay? You must be tired" Mr Oh take the luggages and walk in front to the black sedan car just a few feet from their place earlier. 

"Ahh Ahjussi, just call me Chorong. By the way, Mama told me that my step sister stay here. Did I will stay with her?" Chorong ask the Butler when she remember her step sister, Marcella that move to Korea after their parent's wedding. She rarely saw her since her step sister seldomly come to visit them at LA. 

"Dae, Miss Park" the oldman nodded and take a glance to the fidgeting girl at the back. 

"Ah.. D-did she know I'm here?" Chorong nervously bite her lips.

"Dae.. She's the one who remind me since last week to not forget to pick you up at the airport today. She really excited to meet you. Don't worry Miss, Miss Son is a very nice girl." The ahjussi smile to Chorong before the car enter the gate of a mansion. 

Chorong gasped in awe since the mansion is very big just like her house at LA. 

"Please enter the house first Miss Park. I'll take care of your luggage" Mr Oh bow and take out the luggage. 

Before Chorong can knock the door, the door suddenly open revealing her step sister, Marcella.

"Err.. H-hi, Ella Unnie?" Chorong awkwardly wave her hand. 

"Ah, Lea. Come in. I'm glad you're here. How's the flight?" Her step sister sit on the couch at the living room and Chorong take a sit beside her. 

"Everything's good. Daddy and Mama send their regard to you"
Chorong said and saw Marcella or her Korean name, Naeun nodded. 

"Miss Son, where should I put this luggage?" Mr Oh enter the spacious living room with Chorong's bag. 

"Next to my room Mr. Oh. Thank you" Naeun said. 

"Naeun unnie, can I ask for your help?" Naeun nodded. 

The step sisters talk until the maid call them for dinner. 

+++++++++++++++++

Somewhere around the Seoul. 

A black figure who wear a black mask walk carefully into a drug store. 

"Welcome. May I help you?" The woman in middle 30 who seat at the counter ask. 

"C-can you p-please give me a bottle of syrup for cough?" 

"Nae, please wait a minute.. "

The black figure watch the surrounding before turn back to the woman. 

"Here, please take it thrice a day. Is that all? Then its 10 dollars. Thank you. Please come again"

The black figure quickly grab the medicine and walk out from the drug store. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Naeun unnie! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Chorong shouted from the living room. 

"Wait a sec will you?"

After 5 minute, Naeun walk down from the stair. The step sisters plan to go back to Chorong's old house to search for her best friend, Eunji. 

"It's been a long time since I been here. There's so many changes." Chorong said to Naeun who drive her black Audi on the road. 

"Of course." Neun said. 
The atmosphere in the car turn silent before Naeun open the radio. 

"I love this singer. Her voice is very soothing and calm." Naeun said after a song title Remember play on the radio. 

"Ahh really? Who's the singer?"

"It's Miss UK"

"Miss UK? UK? As in United Kingdom?" Naeun laugh at Chorong remark and shake her head. 

"Pabo, UK is stand for UnKnown. She hide her identity. She refuse to show her real face. She always wear a black mask and black spectacle every time she need to be in TV show or radio. That's why her fans call her Miss UK." Naeun explained. 

Chorong nodded and listen to the song play in the radio. After an hour and half, Naeun finally stop her car in front of an house that hold many memories to Chorong. 

"We're here" they both walk out from the car. Chorong walk in front of her old house and stand for a few minute before she walk to the house next to her. 

"May I help you, young lady?" An ahjumma in her late 40 ask Chorong after she saw Chorong stand in front of her house. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm looking for Jung Eunji. Is she's still live here?"

"Jung Eunji? I'm sorry but I don't know someone with this name" that ahjumma said. 

"How about Mr Jung? He live here before.. " Chorong tried again. 

"I don't know either. I just move here 5 years ago. Look girl, I give you the landlord name card. I rent this house from him." That ahjumma walk in to her house and bring out a name card. 

OH HAYOUNG
XXX-XXX-XXX

"Here, maybe she know about the Jung's that you looking for" that ahjumma handed her the name card and pat her head. 

"Thank you ahjumma" Chorong bow and walk to Naeun car. 

"So? What did she say?" Naeun ask when she saw Chorong already back with solemn face. 

"She doesn't know about my best friend. She give me the landlord card." Chorong close the door and let out a sigh. 

"Kwenchanna, she must be somewhere here in Seoul. Now, let's go to somewhere fun shall we?" Chorong nodded and Naeun drive away from the place.

Once their car left, a black figure wearing a mask enter the house that Chorong first stop. The black figure enter the house and switch on the aircond and the tv.

------------------------------------------------------

A few months past and Chorong still not give up to search for Eunji. She had call the landlord and meet her but the landlord also say she buy the house from the middle man. The owner of the house is missing with his daughter and let the middle man sold his house. She didn't know where the owner go. 

Chorong already pay a few private investigator to search for Eunji. She finally have a few lead to Eunji's where about. 

Panda Cafe

Chorong sipped her coffee while waiting for someone that she want to meet. 

Ring.. 

The bell ring catch her attention. A tall girl with a short blonde girl enter the café. She waved her hand to them. 

"Hai unnie!" The short blond girl wave excitedly while the tall girl just bow and smile. 

"Hai Namjoo-ah, please have a seat. Do you guys want something? Waiter" Chorong call the waiter to take their order. 

After the waiter go, they continue to talk.

"It's been 10 years since we met unnie. You've become more prettier" Namjoo said. 

"Ah.. Hahaha.. You make me shy.. I'm sorry for cutting all contact with you guys.. There's something unfortunate happen that need me to do that.. " Chorong said while glancing at the tall girl beside Namjoo. 

"Ah... Ah! This is my girlfriends, Yoon Bomi. Bomi unnie, this is Chorong unnie my senior in high school"

The both of them shake hand. Just before Chorong open their order came. After the waiter left, Chor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter