Home sweet home

Saving Kim Jae Joong's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Home sweet home
POV: Lee Yeon Hee

I swallow hard as I stand outside this white door. I grip my right hand and close my eyes—then I knock two times. I’m anxious. You know why? Because, today is the day I am moving with Mr. KIM JAE JOONG.
This might sound strange, but I’m nervous at the same time I’m excited. The worst part of it; I don’t know why I am eager to live here. Actually, it’s only a condo unit. ( and I don’t mind. )

I heard the creak sound of an opening door. I open my eyes; I saw Jae Joong-shi standing in front of me with wide smile. The worries that I felt earlier suddenly vanished.

“Hello.” He said, always in a calm voice. He was still holding the doorknob.

“Hey…” My eyes look around, from where I am standing. I didn’t move an inch. Lord, I know he’s my husband... but can I request there will be two rooms here? Please? I’m begging you! “…so this is our house starting today?”

“Yes… come in.”He replied and takes out his hands from the door. I remove my shoes; I saw a cute pair of pink comfy-looking slippers. I look at him. “It’s yours. I bought it, thinking you might like it.” I bit my lips, fighting this wide grin of mine.

I look on his feet. I saw him wearing the same slippers, yet it’s a blue one. I gave up; I finally smile at him and say “I guess it comes with a partner.” He goes redden and covers his mouth. “I love it. Both of them” I said. My eyes grew wider as I look around and saw only two doors. Uh-oh. Oh my god! Was my prayer got rejected? I’ll repeat this once again; I married Mr. Kim Jae Joong, for the sake of my mother. (I don’t know either, why I fall on her trap.) I agreed to live with him, but not to share the same room with him. Of course, I think both parties, wants privacy right?

“Yeon Hee… are you okay?” he held my shoulders. I was a bit frightened or surprise. Maybe, I was thinking too much. “I guess, you’re thinking about the rooms?” He chuckles. I gulped. How did he knows that? “Am I right?” He continues. I let out a nervous cackle and look at him slowly. He pushes my back and we were walking closer to the left room on the living room, completely opposite the other one. We stop in front of door. He laughed again and says, “This is your room.” We turn around looking at the other room. “And that is mine. I decided to choose this unit… because I think you might need some space and privacy…”

I finally sigh with relief. Lord! Kamsa hamnida! (Thank You) “Where’s the bathroom?” I ask. He pinpoints on the door near the kitchen. I nod in amusement. Stupid me, I didn’t saw that.

“Your things are on your room. You might want to check it or organize it.” He starts to walk; I held his hand and entwined my fingers through it. “Thanks.” I mutter and gave him a peck on his cheek and I went to my room.

---

I close the door behind me. And I started to squeal on my mind! Kyaaaaa! It’s not that every day I can gather my courage and kiss him right? Or maybe, I can? *evil laugh* I’m starting to love, being Mrs. Kim Jae Joong. *evil laugh* I look down, I saw my cute slippers. Kyaaaa! Can you believe we had the matching slippers too? I sigh.

Enough! Enough! I’m going to start and unpack my things. So that I can go outside and just stare at him the whole day. Kyaaaa!!!

What the???!!! What am I talking about??? Yeon Hee-ah!!!! You’re getting crazy!!! Omo! I look at myself on the mirror and pat my cheeks (or even slapping it.) ‘Lee Yeon Hee, you just got fancied on Jae Joong’s sweetness. You even fall on his trap, just like what your mom did to you. Tsk. Tsk.’ the bad Yeon Hee says. I guess all the people have two sides. But I don’t blame them. Just like what they say, ‘mother always knows the best.’

---

I open my eyes. I gasp. My eyes wonder. Aish!!! I fell asleep. I went outside. Hmm. The smell, it smells good. I walk towards the kitchen. I saw Jae Joong-shi cooking. Kyaaa! I didn’t know he can cook! I’m so embarrass! He’s a total husband material! I sigh.

“Yeon Hee, you’re just in time. I just finish cooking our dinner.”

“Wow. You can cook?” I went closer to the sink, to get some plate and other kitchen utensils. I ask innocently at the same time stupidly. ‘Of course, he can cook! You already saw it with your two eyes.’ Omo! The bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter