Chapter 15 by _niXIAH

Saving Kim Jae Joong's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15
POV: Lee Yeon Hee

There he goes... leaving our house again. Lately, he's been busy doing his jobs. Recording, acting and TV guesting... I wonder when he'll be free... I mean... free that he'll spend all his time... full day, with me. I slowly closed the door as his car rode off. I went to the couch and the tv. News about the drama he's taping with Hyo Joo was shown. There was this pang of jealousy all over me... I hate it but... I need to accept it.

An hour passed, almost lunch time. I was going to the kitchen to prepare my lunch when my phone vibrated inside my pocket. I took it out and it was Jaejoong. He was calling me this time.

"Oppa." I answered, putting the phone at my right ear.

"Yeon Hee-ah, can we... meet tonight?" he asked me.

Here we go again... but what could I do? I slapped my forehead with my left hand and smirked.

"Sure. Where?" I asked.

"Wherever you like." he replied sweetly.

"You decide. But not in the Tavern." I said with a little sarcasm.

"Oh, okay... this time... at the Han River." he suggested, I can feel his smile that time.

"Okay. What time?" I asked.

"Seven this night. Okay-kay? Need to go now, sweetie. Bye-bye." he said.

"Byebye." I replied. I was going to hang it up when I heard him shouting my name. "What?" I asked, putting the phone back to my ear.

"I love you." I heard him chuckled then he hang up. Gosh, Jaejoong... sweet as ever. That's why I love him so much...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Kim Jaejoong

I went down from my car and entered the SM Entertainment building. There, I saw Junsu, Yoochun, Yunho and Changmin seated at the chairs. Manager hyung was somewhere else, preparing the things we need for the practice of some of our songs namely, The Way U Are, Mirotic and Hey Girl for a mini concert which will be held at the KB Plaza.

"Boys!" manager hyung clapped his hands as he walked towards us. "Jaejoong, come here." he called me.

I nodded and went next to Yunho. We were standing side by side, in front of manager.

"Today is your last practice for the KB mini concert. Jaejoong would be out after the presentation for he'll be with the taping of his drama. I want you all to cooperate and put all your presence in here. Araso?" he announced.

"Yes." we all replied.

"Okay, let's all go now to your practice room." he led the way to the practice room.

We all changed our clothes and went at the practice area. They have started playing the music and so... we started doing our steps. We were all okay when suddenly,

"Ah!" Changmin shouted from behind me.

"Changmin-ah, why?" Junsu worriedly asked.

"Hyung, you hit me with your elbow!" Changmin told me.

"Re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter