Wedding gown

Saving Kim Jae Joong's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Wedding gown
POV: Lee Yeon Hee

I open the door of my room; I did not mind opening the lights, though it was dark. I immediately jump and lay down on my bed and sigh today is such a stressful day; I just went to the boutique to get my dress and show it to my mom before I enter this room.
I still can’t believe I’m getting married tomorrow.

Goodbye LEE YEON HEE...

Hello KIM YEON HEE...

**FLASH BACK**

One week after that strange night. My mom was discharged at the hospital. And now, she’s been pressuring me to do this and that.

Here’s the list of what she wants me to do within two weeks: (what! Is she crazy? Just two weeks?! If only I don’t love her then, I won’t do this.)

1. Always wear the engagement ring the Jae Joong-shi gave me. (Because mom said, once we got married, I need to use the new one on my other hand.)

2. Have a good talk with Jae Joong-shi.

3. Set the hell da --  wedding date. (It must be within these two weeks.)

4. Make a list of the people who are invited. (Make sure the Kim’s are invited. They are the priority.)

5. Talk to the most excellent fashion designer—for my wedding gown.

6. Find the most splendid place for the wedding ceremony and reception.

7. Start packing my things.

8. Find a place to live with my NEW husband. (Mom said, once I got married, I’ll be kick out from my own house. sniff)

9. Once the gown is finished, be sure to fit it in front of mommy.

10. Last and the DEADLIEST and BLOODIEST of all: Marry KIM JAE JOONG.

** END OF FLASHBACK **

I sigh. I reach for the drawer in the table beside my bed. And search for my lucky charm. The key chain which I treasure the most these past three years. I held it close to my face, and look on it carefully, like I always do, since the first time I got this.

Geuk suk-shi, annyong! (Hello) Tomorrow, your best friend Yeon Hee will get married. How I wish you were here to see me. Err, maybe not. I miss you. I hope we could see each other soon.

I place the key chain inside my drawer again. I hope I won’t regret this decision for the rest of my life. And I wish, I could fulfill the dream of my mom tomorrow.

I close my eyes, and dozed off.

---
“LEE YEON HEE!!!!!”

My eyes are still close. But I can hear my mom’s voice. Shouting. I believe this is all just a dream. Yeon Hee, no work today. You can sleep all day.

Thud. Thud. 

“WAKE UP! BEFORE I KNOCK DOWN YOUR DOOR!!!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter