I do—nt

Saving Kim Jae Joong's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: I do—nt
POV: Kim JaeJoong

The sound of the door being opened, suddenly echo around the place. Everybody look at the back and was astonished to see Yeon Hee. Of course, I’m the number ONE who got amazed by her beauty. Then,
‘Canon in C’ was played in the piano.

Slowly, they were making their way towards me. It seems like, there’s only Yeon Hee walking alone. Smiling. But in reality, she’s with his uncle. As they were near the altar, her uncle places her hands over my arms. We look at the people and bow.

The minister start saying the rights, “Family and friends, we welcome you today to witness the marriage of Kim Jae Joong and Lee Yeon Hee. You have shared and contributed to their lives in the past, and by witnessing their marriage ceremony today, Yeon Hee and Jae Joong ask you to share in their future...”

“...Marriage is a promise, made in the hearts of two people who love each other, which takes a lifetime to fulfill. Within the circle of its love, marriage encompasses all of life's most important relationships. A wife and a husband are each other's lover, teacher, listener, critic, and best friend..."

“...If anyone present can show just cause as to why this couple may not be legally joined together, you should now declare it, or hereafter hold your peace...”

Oh please. Oh please. I hope, someone wouldn’t protest. Or else I’m gonna jump over him and break his face.

.

..

....

.......

..........

“Of course, nobody would protest! Cause they’re like match in heaven!” Yoochun shouted. Everybody laugh and clap their hands. That’s what I like about Yoochun eh. Yeon Hee and I were just looking at their table and laughing—err, at least I’m the only one who’s laughing. But from my peripheral vision, I saw her smiling.

“...Yeon Hee and Jae Joong, I charge and require of you both, as before a bar of justice, and in the presence of these witnesses, that if either of you know of any legal or moral impediment to this marriage, you do now reveal the same....”

“...Jae Joong, do you take Lee Yeon Hee to be your wife? Will you love, honour, and cherish her, in good times and in bad, and do you promise to stay true to her as long as you both shall live?”

“I do! I do!” I yelled with enthusiasm, everybody laughed even Yeon Hee. The minister faces her, smiling at my Yeon Hee.

“...Yeon Hee, do you take Kim Jae Joong to be your husband? Will you love, honour, and cherish him, in good times and in bad, and do you promise to stay true to him as long as you both shall live?”

She was looking at the floor, not to me and whispers, “I do---” And then I didn’t really hear her clearly if she was murmuring anything or not.

“Kim Jae Joong and Lee Yeon Hee, may you pledge to each other to be loving friends and partners in marriage. To talk and to listen, to trust and app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter