Pr*OPPOSE

Saving Kim Jae Joong's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Pr*OPPOSE
POV: Kim Jae Joong

---

“Okay. Ten minutes break!!!” Yunho shouted. Finally. I sat on the floor. I grab the water beside me, and drink it. I look at her; she was happily smiling with Ara. They’re tonight’s MC. (master of ceremony)

I sigh.

+++

We were walking alone near the beach. It’s almost 8 in the evening. We held each other’s hand tightly. Swinging in the air.

“oppa! Look! A shooting star!!” she abruptly pulled her hand away from me. She closes her eyes and clasps her fingers together-- I believe she is wishing something on star.

I smiled and I draw out from my pocket, a red box with pink small ribbon on the top of it and knelt in front of her. My heart is pounding very fast, very nervous. “Yeon hee-ah, will you marry me?” I finally gather my courage. She covers with both of her hands. Her eyes were watery.

“yes! I’ll marry you!” She said. I can’t help it, I was smiling widely right now. I stood up and hugged her tight.

“Saranghe (I love you), Yeon Hee-ah.”

“Saranghe, oppa.”

And we kiss each other, under the moonlight.

+++
“Hyung. Are you really sure you’re going to do it tonight?”Suddenly Changmin’s voice pop out of nowhere. I look on my left. I saw him sitting beside me, pouting.

“Aish!! Yah! Changmin-ah! Can’t you see? I’m having the best day dream here! Okay? Aissh!!!” I scratch the back of my head, irritated-ly.

“Mianhe (I’m sorry). But hyung…”

“What?!”

“Good luck. I hope your plan would succeed tonight.”

“Of course, it will.” I laugh devilishly. I REALLY HOPE SO. I took a zip again. I look at her; she’s walking closer to us. My heart is thumping very fast again.

“Changmin-shi. Bleh!” She stick her tongue out and then the two of them (Ara and her) laugh. I just smile at them. She looks on me, and bows politely. She’s going towards Junsu’s place now, near the backstage door.

“oppa! Can we pass through the door?” She asks.

“Anyo.(No)” Yoochun shakes his head and laugh loudly. He gave Yunho and Junsu a high-five who are also laughing synchronize with him.

“Oppa. Please…”

“Yeah, Yoochun-oppa. Please let us pass, Yeon Hee, needs to pee now.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter