sixteen by _niXIAH

Saving Kim Jae Joong's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

POV: Kim Jae Joong

It was another day... for rehearsal, for guestings and for taping. Even though I want to spend much of my time (or my day) with Yeon Hee, I can't. Why do artists have to be this busy? Why do artists need to have a hectic schedule? I wanted to be with my wife, yet... I end up being with Yunho and the others... or if not with them, in front of the annoying set of cameras recording my scenes.

That morning, I woke up not founding Yeon Hee beside me. I stood up as I scratch my right eye and my left eye still half closed. I sat down at the end of the bed and wore my fluffy slippers. I looked everywhere and the sun was soon to shine outside. I smelled food being cooked from the kitchen. I inhaled then exhaled and stood up, going to the door. I held the doorknob, turned it and opened the door. Soon, I was walking at the stairs, going down to the kitchen.

As I stepped in, I saw Yeon Hee cooking our breakfast.

"Yeon Hee." I called.

She turned around and smiled at me as she held the spoon.

"Jaejoong." she replied. "Sit down; I'll be done in here in a minute." She said.

I nodded and sat down at my chair. I watched her as she moved from place to place to get the dishes. She was frying eggs. Then, she put the dish of two fried eggs in front of me. She turned back to the kitchen counter and made coffee for the two of us.

"Yeon Hee," I called.

"Yes?" she replied, not even looking at me.

"Are you mad?" I asked, biting my lip, afraid to hear 'yes' from her.

"Of course not." she smiled at me then turned again to look at the coffee she was making. "Why?" she asked back.

"Nothing." I replied, a bit happy, yet guilty.

"Maybe... you're thinking that I'm angry at you because you barely spend your time with me, am I right?" she asked as she went towards me. She placed the two glasses of coffee at the table and sat down next to me.

"Yeah, somehow." I replied.

She gave me my spoon and fork and slid my glass of coffee towards me.

"I'm not. It's natural for a celebrity like you to be busy. Plus, I chose to marry you and with that, I have to accept the fact that you'll be busy and you'll be spending most of your time at SM Entertainment. So... I understand it." she explained as she sliced her egg.

"Thanks." I smiled. I touched her left cheek and pulled her for a kiss in her forehead. She pulled away after seconds and smiled back at me.

"At least, you're still the same guy, loving, sweet and caring." she added.

"I love you so much, Yeon Hee." I said.

"I love you too." she replied. "Come on, eat now. You should not be late for work today." she reminded.

"Sure." I nodded and we both started eating.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at SM Entertainment and there were a few people outside. I asked the guards and they said DBSK have not yet gone down since the minute they arrived at SM Entertainment. I thanked the guard and I took the elevator. After a few seconds, the door slid open and I went out. I walked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter